Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sharmishtha:U r getting me wrong here..I hv never asked u to like or dislike a show or forced anything on u..my point is simple....if someone doesn't like anything ,they don't hv the right to force their opinion on others too...😊...if someone else wants to discuss the show here,we can let it happen na ./..😳

About spreading negativity or positivity...I wish u can check those posts where the discussion is...Geet's MC Happened due to her tight fitting clothes and eating Aloo tikki and romancing her hubbyy......and oh if girls romance their hubbies during pregnency then they too should suffer from MC like Geet😊...

These r not my words..these r words from the following posts....fine these r really some good constructive criticsim ...right ? ..why to stop them😊

here r those classic posts😊..all can check it out and if its human to hv such discussions ..then fine😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Polly and Priti....I wasn't around for the fun...I missed it but let me send them over.😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....I saw those posts...that's what I'm talking about...people kind of lose their perspective of right and wrong....Its really saddening....

Yday's episode was heart-wrenching....but it was expected.....and it was a long time coming....and maybe they dragged it too far.....but that's the story-teller's prerogative.....We can't force him to write the story according to us....He is telling a story....whether we like it or not...is left to us....but that doesn't mean he is wrong....that's his thinking....and I don't like it or maybe I like it....is my opinion.......and I'm not wrong either .....and that is what everyone shud be clear about....But its really difficult to make people understand this.....And I for one am not trying...So I'll sleep.....😆

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha Jyots thosee Threadss...I had a blast wid devils today...🤣
Ullu Meri Amma go to bedd...*takess dandaa out and hands it ova to Jeej*
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Ashu...Left you a message a few pages back....I guess you didn't read....😔.....Loved your VM...Made me cry....it was heart-rending😭
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....go to bed, like now😳

@Ashu.....how could you let me miss that fun🤣I even had some rhymes on tight clothes in my ever freaking idiotic brain🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

People actually said that Geet's MC happened because she ate aloo tikki? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  for the post makers who does not understand Maaneet and Gurti are two different world😆 one are reel and one are real. 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo, I saw those posts and my heart went out to you....I stayed away from both!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Tight-fitting clothes????😕.....Hey Bhaggu what will people come up with next.....🤔😆

@Jyo....I was talking abt the MC leading to SR posts on FB...EWWW....those were in bad taste....🤢

Anyways...Final Bye Guys.....🤗