Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think its cowardly to take advantage of the anonymity you have in the virtual world to bash someone....πŸ€”

Hey Priti....πŸ€—.....Sunday's going good....no guests this weekend for a change...πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti πŸ€—
its from Geet's  original face book?  i don't think they will give away that when they kept MC secret so chill πŸ˜›
swan20 thumbnail
@Jyo....bye hun.....goodnight....πŸ€—......i really don't envy you your mod's job....πŸ˜†

@Samia......bye....πŸ€—
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello PritiπŸ€—

Jyo....go to bed, this debate will rage on forever and there will be no conclusion, people will still be jerks and there will still be a lot of  good ones on your sideπŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch serious topic discussion ho raha hai kya?

Golo maaro un logon ko. Since a while I don't venture out of the den at all. The den is always fun. So just stay in the confines of a fun virtual world. Bahar hi kyon jaana πŸ˜ƒ

Ofcourse, it is difficult for Jo to do that . Sorry about ur plight in the MF Jo. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Oh YEAH I forgot to mention this..

The suit that maan wore was the same when he and geet saw the sonography of the baby and he wore the same suit wen he heard about the miscarriage..

I was leaving Ash..but look what u did..again made me senti😭😭😭...I haat u😭😭..and yeah after seeing your mix again,I noticed its the same suit😭😭😭....

@Kavita:True the quality of episodes in last few days hv drastically improved..even though last episode was heart-wrenching but we saw brilliant execution and acting..but I guess in this virtual fight of ego or whatever,people hv forgotten to give the credit to the direction and actors here when they fully deserve itπŸ€”...instead I see cursing and mud-slashing all over...yes I know all r emotional  but why u need to throw mud at each other just to prove your point is what I still fail to understand...Alos there r crazy grps who r celebrating the MC saying now we can get SR of maaneet..thats another bunch of sick people🀒
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo u still here i sent u to bed with a sweet dream wish long tim backπŸ˜†
Now Sweet dreams 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti/:Today I saw even devils fighting in full spirit outside the den in few posts..Can't give the details here....but chk those posts...even your blood might start boilingπŸ€”πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
which posts are these....someone gimme the links.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Priti...πŸ€—....Finally watched Social Network today....you were right.....its good.....and then I watched Unstoppable....and then came online and thot I'll check out the den....hadn't been here for a while...so...saw...Anuja, Geets. Zee and Jyo chatting abt some Thud and sort of just jumped into the discussion.....πŸ˜†

Now leaving.....Before my hubby wakes up and keeeeels me ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bye Guys...And Remember  BE POSITIVE AND HAPPY.....LIFE IS TOO SHORT.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—