Posted: 13 years ago
Some more pics   AAG HI AAG

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geets.. *Ress shoots her hands up...* Moi Moi Moi!!🤣🤣🤣

btw i wrote a request on Pg 95 chk.. 😛
Arr... Jyo - Don't get me wrong and please don't put words in my mouth. ðŸ˜Š I never said no one should discuss the show. Or that there is anything wrong with it. Just that I don't want to do it. So, I am leaving. Same thing applies to what I said yesterday about debate too. It is not a threat or anything. ðŸ˜† So, please don't kill me for this. We all have made good friends here and like many others, I cherish them beyond the show. So, still want to come here.

Just saw this before logging off. So, thought of clarifying.

Bye all. See you all later.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

More pics
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geets, thks for the aag pics... now no need to chk pg 95.. u gav it .. lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Polly:I agree...the MC has made all the fans clueless about the series😆 and somewhere we can say the unpredictablitiy factor is back🤔...its not always fun to actually predict everything in advance and then see the same hapepning on screen😆..now at least we hv the curiosity of what next..how will Maan-Geet cope up with this loss...will they b able to come out of the pain...what will Dev do now...how will this loss take Maaneet relationship further...we hv no clue..and so this gives a chance for CVs to develop the track,the way they want it to b....

@Kavita:Yes staying away from IF-FB and virtual world for few days always helps..u can enjoy a daily soap without getting worked-up so much and then going in depression seeing all the negativity and fights around...
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo  Jaddu ki Jappies for u 🤗handling those peeople who does not understand differeence between real and Reel.  the virtual people are real and they have felling so why hurting a real people's feeling  for the reel life that is beyond my understanding level. 
@ Meatball SOup ðŸ¤—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ignore Piyush's pics...just look at tight TEE, if my hubby walked out the house like that I would shoot him...not that he is that big too!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Spoon.........Howdy🤗

@Jyo...I understand completely where you are coming from. I would ask these people quite politely to look at whats happening in Japan and get themselves a new outlook for life😆

@Shahrukh......really?Thats mean of him😆 I got up an hr late for workout , thank god it is Sunday😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo- Sorry for my delayed reply ...but I think virtual world is an easy place to let out yr frustrations and that's what happens mostly ...also i see zero tolerance amongst people for each others views ....I am sure in real world most wud have friends who have differing views but do we end up abusing and hurting them like this ....i dont think so ...so why not here ....I am sure its not very difficult to digest another persons view point ....everyone has their own thinking so .......if the entire world is of single opinion it doesnt really make it the right one ...why be oversensitive and that too bec of fictional stuff .....too much of involvement with reel ...like most are almost living it