Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti, thanks love ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—look at the last pics...look nangu to me๐Ÿคฃ
49erFan thumbnail
On the posts and groups I understand, even I went on one post and asked all the devils to ignore and just leave from there without posting anything else! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyo..๐Ÿค—I feel for you, people need to understand the meaning of sensitivity. We can't always get what we want but that does not give anyone the right to do mud slinging  Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geets.. moi nangu ho toh isme hasne waali kya baath hai... DROOL karoooo! HAAN!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

btw u hav fire chi caps... moi want em.. โ˜บ๏ธ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets......those pictures are definitely THUDworthy....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

@Polly....hey....๐Ÿค—

@Geeks....๐Ÿค—......my hubby had re-set the clocks last night so i got up 1 hour early not knowing he had changed the time....๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So the topic is about  about future track is unclear to us๐Ÿ˜•. I think that is what CVS wanted,   they are tired of us Guessing everything so took  a U-turn and Tada there we are clueless . ๐Ÿ˜†  after the MC 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Ok this was a really powerful scene and more than nangu MSK๐Ÿ˜†,I loved the intensity of the scene๐Ÿ˜ณ...it was really well executed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,....

@Geeky:Exactly ...and right now I m hating this about virtual world
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
OH do any of u guys want a download link for the CB tip tip making video!  PM me ripped the video and have a download link!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geets....Take care dear....Will pray for you!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Ashu....Loved your VM sweetie...it was heart-wrenching.....๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Anuja....Yeah....And sometimes thinking too much about something always ends in you being disappointed because of the opinions or ideas you formed....I would suggest all of you to take a break from the forum, facebook and den for a few days and watch the series without all these opinions floating in your heads....and then you will see that the show is still unique and different and its just our expectations that have gone awry......

The past few days...I have not been on any of these forums because of my work and it has been a blessing in disguise....coz too many opposing notions running in your head make you over-critical about a fictional show which is there for entertainment........ and on TV drama sells......And that is what the CVs are giving....How can we decide based on one episode whether the show has gone downhill or has sky-rocketed???

Let us wait and watch.....that's all I can say....๐Ÿ˜Š
49erFan thumbnail

Heres more....I know Jyoti....me just want to make all smile today yaar! ๐Ÿค—