#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago

@Jyoti: Can u come to FB? I want to tell u something........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
@Jyo- I can only say this is happening bec of not treating a show like a show and letting the creatives show what they want and I blame the Creatives and the PH somewhere for this cause they themselves involved the fans beyond the acceptable limit and started to run the show as per there demands and so this was bound to happen ...so many shows are on air ...and the creatives and all have no connect with the viewers but they r still getting in the trps ..........everything looks gud within limits ..too much of anything and everything is bad
HI Jyoti, just read ur post...I agree with ur views!  My heart is still a bit numb!  They showed MC logically, but they carried the track to far for them to do this!  😭😭
@Jyoti: I am against baby to die, but I don't bash the CVs, they made this show and they know better than us, so we can't bash them coz things didn't went as we wish, infact even thought it's hard, but we can't deny serials r not real life, MC is needed to go forward with the story.......

@Zee, well I bashed them 😭😭they carried this for tooooooooo long and they could have killed baby before hand!  Also, even their creatives were against MC in the beginning so new creatives come in and kill!   😡
What the hell is thud? Everyone in GEET FB r talking about it........

@Jyo......the thing is people start mixing up reel & real when they become attached or in extreme cases obsessed with fictional work. They become so involved that they lose perspective. They only want to see what pleases them & hence the backlash when things go against their wish. We have got to realize this is a medium of entertainment & should treat it as such. If we are going to get agitated by every thing that we feel shouldn't be shown then we are making our own lives miserable.........There are enough troubles in the real world.....we should watch these shows to relax ourselves & not to burden our already stressed life. I am guilty of getting too involved too....i guess its human but one should know where to draw the line.
Thud is like a sound...falling and making noise I think!
@Geetu: Haan, but I want to know what is the story behind thud, everyone is discussing it in GEET FB and I didn't get anything........

any one want pics from SBS piyush party  HQ Pics of fire chi...jaldi bolo