#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
@Mishthi......What are do doing still awake?😳

@Angel, Saucy ........Hola..πŸ€—
is Ash here?........watched your VM Ash.....its so so so beautiful....i literally had tears in my eyes....😭😭😭

hello all......πŸ€—
it's been 3 hours now and only 3 pages......
Guys, What does Thud means? All msgs in GEET FB mention this word and they said GC said it, What is this and When he said it? I am confused πŸ˜•
Originally posted by temorocks

Guys, What does Thud means? All msgs in GEET FB mention this word and they said GC said it, What is this and When he said it? I am confused πŸ˜•
Yeah whats going onπŸ˜•...when did he say "Thud"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
@jyoti  - hiπŸ€—

@all - bye guys....me off to sleep...c u later
@Jyoti: See all msgs in GEET FB are about this, I am confused, someone said he said Thud instead of Should, When did this happen? πŸ˜•

@All:Just wanted to blurt my heart out to u all after seeing what is going on FB and IF today😭😭

One thing I hv noticed...dunno if its human nature...but when things go as per our wish,we try to justify almost everything starting from actors to CVs to even the illogical tracks...but the moment things go against our wish,we r quick to point out all the mistakes that we ourselves hv justified once...πŸ˜•

For example..we all know pregnency track was treated by the CVs in a illogical way...but still we kept on justifying it just because we wanted to see the baby and the Anti-Baby team kept on pointing out the mistakes that time because they never wanted the baby and we even had countless arguments with them....

Today the situation is opposite....Anti-baby team is giving justifications for MC and Pro-baby team r quick to blame the CVs even though I feel this time MC was logically shown since Geet fell on her stomachπŸ€”..but still Pro-Baby team never wanted this and so they r on a CVs bashing spree...

Till now Anti-Baby team were on a CVs bashing spree because they never wanted the baby ...and Pro-baby team were justifying the CVs for the pregnency track because they wanted the baby....Today anti-baby team r praising/justifying the CVs stand because their demand is fulfilled and Pro-baby team are bashing the CVs because their demands remain unfulfilled....so its role reversal today...πŸ˜•

So What is the moral of the story ?...we want everything to go our way..we hate loosing the war in a virtual world...right ? Is it really love for the baby or just a matter of prestige for us because I can see today members r throwing mud at each other in virtual world for a fiction show when in real world there r so many issues left hanging and noone even bothers about it.....why we want our every fantasy in reel world to come true...why can't we judge few things neutrally ?...

I m really not enjoying this war thats going on between pro-baby and anti-baby teams on EE or FB or IF....dunno but I hate to see such type of negativity 😭😭😭
Originally posted by temorocks

@Jyoti: See all msgs in GEET FB are about this, I am confused, someone said he said Thud instead of Should, When did this happen? πŸ˜•
Zee pata nahin.....is it from any episode this week ??πŸ˜•