Tumse hi khoya hoga kahi tumhaara man
Jaaneman jaaneman jaaneman
Posted: 13 years ago
Deeps have updated my fic.

Hi everybody,

I posted this on smita's post on MF.  Quote/ Unquote

Nice post. 

We knew MC was going to come but how do you not mourn just because you knew it was going to come. 

Practically the baby should never have come and human mind is such that we need to blame something or somebody to take out our anger on. And this happens in real life as well. If she had lost the baby becos of Brij, NT, we could have hated them even more. 

In real life when such a thing happens, we never blame it on any person but just turn to God and say, why does it have to be me, why did have to be me, and then pick up our strength. Grumbling to God helps us to recover our inner strengths and move ahead. 

Everybody knows it is a fiction show and I have known that an MC will happen for a long time simply bcos they have been preparing us for a long time by making us tired of it. I wish they had had the courage to do it much earlier and stick to their story instead of making us also believe in the super baby which survived all odds.

I had truly believed that Geet's character was just not being developed as a girl who was going to be a mother eitehr in terms of responsibility or courage despite all the baby talk, and hence I just wish they had taken the decision much earlier.

But no time will be a good time i guess for this kind of a happening. 

So let us see where they take it from here. It is after all their story and as Deeps said, it is a fictional story.

In this conversion to a love story, is Dev going to be the other corner of the triangle as after all it was AS who cheated Geet and not SS. 

Hi Usha,

About the show, story, episode - jaane de yaar. No point banging our heads. I wish we could make a den independent of GHSP - so that we can keep chatting without being distracted by the show. ðŸ˜Š

mishthi i know. 

No GHSP talk

I am also in a better mood today more or less. 

So have you sorted out your accountant issues
Nope. I will have to do some hard work myself over next week. Let's see.

Right now trying to buy the shoe. My purchase plans became a victim of the match yesterday. ðŸ˜†
mishthi,

It has been ages since i saw a cricket match because neither my hubby nor my sons watch too much cricket.

sons watch a lot of soccer.

but yesterday had my niece and nephew over and there was a cricket mood yesterday.

We were finally able to get in touche with some friends who we were trying to get in touch with in Japan. and so by today morning, we were relieved. The past 48 hours was pretty bad.
Hey - really nice to know that your acquaintances are all fine. It must have been a tiring time.

My hubby was used to be not such a great cricket fan. But I don't know what has come upon him since last IPL. ðŸ˜•