spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello I am back... hugs all

Geek you run 4 miles? wow .. I try to walk 3 😊
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's the story some years back.. the story revolves around the hardships of sisters…. Here ll be talking to 3 of the sisters eldest sheeern, next meh & the saba…. The father loved his daughters so much.. he had lived an orphaned life & wanted to see a big family of him before he died so he got her sheeren married at the age of 14…. Well it was big moment for the family… everyone loved their jiju named aman…. He was a pure entertainer so were his family…. There was lot of drama in their marriage & eventually it was the memorable wedding of the year…. Aman & sheeren lived a happy life except for the daily prob with her sissy in law …. ( SIL) who had a constat dislike for sheeren cos of her beauty & favouritsm at house… she tried all ways to get her chucked out of house, but poor sheeren at such an young age never got to understand her cunning SIL….

One fine day she said something to the MIL ( mother in law) tat irked her displeasure like hell.. well I coaxed sheeren to say but she prefers to stay silent over this & hell broke out in her life…. Sheerens mom dad & meh had planned to go for HOLY pilgrimage for 3 mnths leaving baby saba to the care of her grandmom…. 

well i'll CONtinue later.....

bye DEVilss..... 🤗

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello lovely Devils............🤗 Hows Sunday going on............

I have seen last two three pages and discussion is abot miscariage of baby..........

I agree with every point of view.......

But me always wanted baby to come in world......... Geet suffered so much because of the baby.......... her whole family including her Mother went against her (mother are suppose to be person who protect their children from ever harm and support them... I really felt hurt that ay when her Mama asked her to abort her baby for her own good)..........

The way Brij tried to kill her and lashed his talwr on Geet in jungle......... The way he feed sedative drugs to Geet to get rid of baby because he thought baby to be blot on Kahandan ki Izaat........ I cant forget Geet's pleading for the of her Child, her pain and helplessness.........

Then when she fell for Maan...... She hold herself back right on the threshold of the happiness and love....... the way she broke down ater the Ally way song sequence..... Kehnanhai kia........ Her pain was at top....... but her priority was baby..........

Nainatara after all she did to Geet cama babck again and again into her life to kill her baby......... Again angain Geet had went through torture and fear of loosing her baby..........

the way Sasha Tasah pointed fingures at her when they came to konw abot fer pregnancy........ that day i felt like strangeling them.......

All Geet juorney till now was for the survival of the baby.......... then Maan entered into the journey..........

After so much pain and suffering Geet is empty handed........

but it is really not necessary we get everything in life and Geet after all is a drama...... so many factors play part in making of the story......... Practically it was very difficult for the creative's to move forward with baby in picture..... so they opted for miscariage........ i just truly hope now that story move on and end result pleases us all........ Afterall purpose of drama is to provide us entertainment and make us depress.... But we fools are so much emotionally get attatched to it and started think as something reall..........

Lossing child in reall life is also such shock....... my cousin and babhi lost their 8 months old baby girl......... and my whole faimly wnet into deep shock and at that time it felt life has stoped........ but with course of time everything healed and we all move ahead.......

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Smi🤗 3 km or 3 miles?😆(Kidding... o.k.?)

Bye again🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo DLS ka time has started.....i looked 2 mins ago it was 2 22....and now it is 3 30 in the morning....so me gonna go toooo

bye jyoti, smita, maliha, angel, preeto, and geeks....and anyone i missed....love u all...have fun discussing in a healthy way
@ Geeks or Bubba: Can't decide what to call you. A born again vegetarian, hmm. Do we have a pinky promise not to turn born again non-vegetarian?

By the way, I agree that sensitivity is the key word here. And, I'm interested to hear how the creatives could have dealt with this track more sensitively. I'd say that the car accident and not more than one trademark scratch on Geet's forehead was absurd; no complications then. The subsequent trauma at the hospital and at home, and no complications then. Can this recent event be the one that finally triggered the collapse of the card-castle ... Geet's pregnancy? Maybe a word from the doctor would provide the much-needed justification.
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lis  Dhat I was leaving but Lis😳 you stopped me😆

Either one is fine, OKay pinky swear....I won't eat you🤣

About sensitivity there are rathi maharathis here who will argue that case better.........I am kaccha bhidoo in that department🤣I only rain on peoples parades and kill their happy buzz🤣

OK phinal bye🤗
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lis- That was painful Maahi score I think 🤔 I meant by romantic Maahi score😊 I'd love the Hp bg score instead. ⭐️

Geeks- You managed to distract us for a while😳🤣😉

Yesterday's episode was beautifully and intelligently shot, I agree! All the factors in Maneet relationship like how they used to always bleed together, or the little girl to the doc uttering miscarrige just when MSK steps in and the bg score of the toy when he goes near Geet... 😊
@ Geeks: Ciao. I can't tell you how much relief that pinky promise gives me.

So, you are the case reporter sitting and sketching the going-ons.

Well, I am off to hunt for my umbrella. I will carry it the next time I come.

---

@ Shreya: Thanks for the clarification. Well, the HP score would be great.
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago