#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
@Maliha- ha yaar this is the one bad thing about us no? and then cramps lolz...
pain ful yaar

@bahuria-traitor mujhay chod ke kaha ja rahi ho??😡😡😡 bewafaaa......😭😭😭
halla bol?? Of carse every month aisa time hum saab ladkiyon ka aata hai...anywayz gn diiii 😳🤗
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
haan lisi the maahi was already shouting ass BG.... 😡
omg Shivs in PMS..... 😭  i hate tat too.. to the power of infinity.... 🤣
@Shree😳🤣

@Muni....I run 4 miles everyday and do strength training . I love food😍I live to eat😆

@Preet..........yup chicken ban is still going strong😎

@Lis...I don't eat guests, unless I am extremely hungry😈 Na, don't worry I am born again vegeterian🤣

@Mali....food😈
@Maliha-aray meri maaa.....i was talkin to u in code language why open the whole poll?? lolz.....yaha mera bubbwa bhaiya hai....
i don't think they wanna know this stuff lolz
@ALL
Me leaving cant sit more and type bye all Having food poison from yesterday thats why couldn,t come yesterday will rest today aswell will come tmr
now bye
enjoy guys

Mali i will come tmr and convince you to watch it again

@Shreya:Yes I don't want to see immediate romance or hot scene because only then I will say essense of Geet is killed just to show hot romance....Pain can b beautifully depicted on screen if the CVs really believe in this MC-Track...so I want to see how Geet fights her own trauma with MSK's help here...I want to see how MSK brings the lively Geet back again....How Geet proves to the viewers that she has not lost her battle...all these things can b shown now in a logical manner....

@Opti:I know CVs r also responsible for making mockery of pregnency track but I feel even pressure coming from fans from both sides got to them and somewhere they lost focus in middle

@Maliha:Cheer up yaar🤗,...life is unpredictable and so r daily soaps....Just think of positives which can come even from this MC-Track...we might actually get to watch a strong Geet who does not limit herself to only cooking in kitchen...
@Preeto and Maliha- oyeee preeto tussi fikar not....yeh Maliha ki baachi dekhegi....nahin to uski khair nahin
@Preet:Plss take care of yourself nad hv some medicine...also get rest dear🤗
arrighty guys I need to take off too.........just came in to announce what I eat for dinner and perhaps distract you guys a little. I failed at it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GN /GM to all of you, have fun🤗