#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
@Geek 🤗
you ate sooooo much i thought youu had tyaaged chicken for sometime now 🤣
@Maliha-sorry if i sounded rude in any way babes......😭 u know me going through some monthly mood swings.....i can get very bitchy around this time.....just tell me to saat up if do🤣 Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
@ Maliha - Hi, sorry i am very sleepy, so not in mood to discuss anything, so Shivi is doing my work....

Muniza
@ Geeks or Bubba: You addressed me as "Lis" earlier and that is fine. What with my id being a mouthful and your display picture, one has to be a teeny weeny careful. Thanks for the reassurance that you are well-fed, for now. Do send out a warning before you get hunger pangs again. I'll disappear for a while. And, thanks for the welcome.

me going away 4 a little while.....when i come back everyone shud be here.....dont u dare run away.....🤣....or else i will come behind u with big fire-chi danda....to put ur pichvada on fire 🤣

@ Shreya: Mahi was already mourning away in the background in the precap for Monday, wasn't it?
@Opti ...I agree with every word of yours.

@All  Sensitivity is the key word here. The CVs should have shown some in the presentation of the entire track of late. The viewers pro and against the track also need to show sensitivity towards each others opinion. Everyone is entitled to their views ....who are we to tell them what to think
@ Bubba - Wah wah kitna khata hai, me eating so less nowadays, my Shivi put me on diet...At dinner i had 1 cup chicken biryani, that's all

Muniza

@ muniza : happy sleeping..... ðŸ¤—

@ shivs: mood swings??? 

well my net is downloading at the speed of tortoise.... ðŸ˜¡
Ok guys me very sleepy, going to sleep...My Shivi is here in Halla Bol mood, so enjoy with her...I will come tomorrow...

Gud Night/Gud Day....

Muniza