#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Maliha: I do not mean to say that her fight for justice is over. I used the term "quest for justice". The quest will continue.  Much like the much-ridiculed length of our serials, the legal system itself is beset with delays. Would the law be able to deliver justice so swiftly? I doubt it. Can the law actually deliver "justice"? That's debatable.

I would only not equate the baby being born with Geet attaining justice.
Ouch! I had thought we would have moved on from serious show and episode discussion and doing general chit chat at this point of time. But that is too much to expect after that episode, right? πŸ˜†

Chalo then. Me bookmarking and leaving!

@Maliha - I agree with you that they should have made baby the base for the entire story if they had planned miscarriage, but I don't want to get into the debate here. πŸ˜Š

Will see you all later.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Malihaluvmyself

@ jyo : well am not in tears dear... πŸ€£  its real fiction.... i do understand..... she does hold MSK more than the baby probably tat is wast they r showing!! my oly issue is if they never wanted a baby track they should not have spun the start of the story & built its base with her struggle for it.... they could have jus shown her parents' forcibly trying to marry her again & she runs off t odelhi & then MSk all.... 

Maliha a daily soap goes through various phases....not necessary that it will continue its entire run based on the foundation that was built 10 months ago...yes I agree they should not hv given so much importance to the baby when it was never a part of the plan..but for that who is responsible ...CVs or the pressure coming from fans that we want baby ??...

CVs showed her pregnent because that was the only logical way of showing Honour killing ...but a baby might never b a part of their plan..they might hv prepared for a MC track in the future...but huge demand came from fans that they want the baby which forced the CVs to change thier original plans and so the result was an illogical pregnency track which finally came to an end yesterday...

so this is one reason why we should not force our demands on CVs and given them the freedom of what they want to show ...

why we say HP track was the best ?its because that was the time when there was no Geet FB Page and crazy fans demanding this and that...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mali & Angel hellooooooo

@ Maliha: Yes ... a relative newcomer.😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Jyoti-i agree with everything u have said.

Geet's main purpose in life was not only the baby.......she was not born in the world to just give birth to a baby.....

as for the baby comes into the picture, geet would have left her family and fought for justice even if she wasn't pregnant. She was already determined to fight for justice even before she found out that she was going to be a mother. She had become stronger the moment she realized that she has been duped. She felt that it was her duty to keep that child in her alive as she will not let her child die like how she has been dyin ever since the man whom she thought was her husband was the man that married her only for his selfish motives.
I don't understand why many feel that geet's life started with the baby and ends with the baby. There are other purposes in life too rather then just giving birth to a baby.

I too was not in for an MC....but the way she fell on her stomach it would have been completely illogical for her to still have her baby saved.

I do not feel in any way that Geet fought for justice only for her baby....she fought for herself as she knew that she was wronged.
Do not forget that it was she who kept that baby alive....not the baby.

Jyoti i agree with all of ur points.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lisi her justice will go on.. till DEV & all behind be properly punished... the law & its delivery of justice r beyond our expression.... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

with this track it's like leaving her cheated of all happiness she struggled for.... πŸ’”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmishtha:Debate is always fun especially when u get such episodes which gives scope for debatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@preet - r u in the serious talks too??....i cant stay sad 4 more than one second so me out da disscussion...but i will be still stalking🀣

@sharmili - hiπŸ€—...leaving so soon??
Edited by --ANGEL-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Mali
no i didnt mean that women are mutli tasking they can manage everything but here her cas was diffrent from start preganancy at age of 18 was always a risk  for her and CV from the begining wanted MC but the fans wishes they came this far yaar
i am only saying that by giving birth to baby u feel that what was happened to her justice mil gaya coz now ppl are saying its not a justice to her fight