Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
jyo u r totally misunderstanding me dear..... for me the show was excellent.. no show can toush its nearnes... the whole essence was abt justice & pure struggle of women in indaian society..... by showing things like this they r spreading jus negativity.... her fight for justice was never shown atleast keeping the baby would have shown how a cheated women still faces the society with all hardshipss... 
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@maliha its a fictional world not a real.PH must have some constraints with continuing this track because

1. 70 percent are youth below 25-27 yrs of age dont want to see baby track.this is one of the biggest factor

2. its difficult to have small baby on set when set condition is highly unhygienic . remember someone from idiot thread went to set and reported lot of machar there.

3.endangering real baby for real pleasure(in these set conditions) is not a wise decision being a mother myself wont allow my child to expose to these situation.

@all i am komal stalking IF just check maliha post so decided to reply, hope you dont mind
I see a lot of people asking how Geet will get justice, now that the baby is gone?

Well, what were the crimes committed against Geet?

• A false marriage which she agreed to under false pretensions and sexual intercourse with her knowing that it was a false marriage. Whether or not she became pregnant as a result of the sexual intercourse, would not the law treat the crime on the same footing? 
  • An attempt to force her to abort the baby and to kill her in the name of family honour by her family members. Honour killing, as we call it.
Apart from this, there are other crimes that Dev is guilty of as he entered into a second marriage.

With Darji reconciling with Geet, her own family would stand as witnesses against Dev, Naintara, et al.

As for the honour killing issue, we can wait and see if the CVs will address this too.

ainaGURTI thumbnail
komal i pretty well understand.....👍🏼

jus tat the series has literally made  a mockery of justice tat got me irkrd.... 
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malihaluvmyself

komal i pretty well understand.....👍🏼

jus tat the series has literally made  a mockery of justice tat got me irkrd.... 

sorry for quoting , well i think MC was there in original track but after seeing viewers strong reaction they decided not to give it a try. 

now at this time they come with proper planning  and strategy with overdose of baby talks without any pinch of romance so viewers themselves say for MC.

they way they starved us with passion with baby excuse was nothing but their strategy to go ahead with what they plan

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Malihaluvmyself

jyo u r totally misunderstanding me dear..... for me the show was excellent.. no show can toush its nearnes... the whole essence was abt justice & pure struggle of women in indaian society..... by showing things like this they r spreading jus negativity.... her fight for justice was never shown atleast keeping the baby would have shown how a cheated women still faces the society with all hardshipss... 

Maliha we ask for logic and realistic approach towards this show...and when actually a logical thing is shown we r ready to quit😕

Tell me don't people go through Miscarrages in real life...and we hv seen the kind of mockery which was made in this pregnency which clearly showed that CVs were unable to continue with this track because of various constraints involved....

And Geet's justice does not just depend on the existence of this baby...in fact I will say when u loose something so close to your life ,it only makes u more strong and determined to fight for the cause..and u never know we might actually see a strong Geet from here on who will not just limit herself cooking in kitchen but will start going to office again or might even complete her education now....Geet's baby made her fight for the evil and stand up against injustice done to her and now when she lost her baby,it will only make her more strong and determined in life....a girl's existence is not just limited to giving birth to a baby and CVs might just bring this point out in the future episodes...so why not give the CVs a chance to show them what they might b more comfortable in showing😊
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@komal - hi.🤗...i just turned from stalker to member🤣
ainaGURTI thumbnail
jyo 👏 seriosly i loved ur positivity!!! 🤗

@ komal & jyo..... 

may be they show her strong frm now but the whole reason she went against the family which bought her up is dead.... 

all the words she spoke to her mom.. to her bro brij during her wedding with maan..... does not all recieve a blow??

sorry to ask dear but tell me wen have they showed logic here??? everytime illgical things were at high.... 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Maliha:When I saw the episode yesterday,I was in tears...even I never wanted MC and for a second even I thought of quitting,but then I know its fiction and we cannot force our viewpoints on CVs because at the end of the day its their vision..they r the ones who hv created these characters and they r the ones who will mould the characters as per their wish...

Yes Geet's fight began for her baby only ...and she won too...the baby din't die because of Brij or NT...An accident happened because for the first time in her life she gave more importance to MSK than her baby ....this itself gives scope for a new and gripping track...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
  @jyo - i lob ur inspiring speech of positivity...u deserve an award....sorry guys but i cant stay in a serious mood 4 more than one second🤣......u continue ur serious chit-chat.....i will be dropping in sometimes to give u hilarious comments....but remeber i will be stalking u🤣