Posted: 13 years ago
Hellooooooooo

What's going on guys?

Muniza
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
swan
nahiii yaar abhi toh khel suru hua ab. they shud reveal later it was dev's plan to kill the evidence of his crime. now the point is when geet has lost all the proofs and when court case happens how she proves dev guilty.

whatever I still can not dare to watch episode. am feeling veryyyyyyyyyyy down.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shifa....is that what it meant....😕....makes sense....the last bond which tied her to Dev was broken today...🤔
swan20 thumbnail
HI Muniza....😃.....nothing much going on....me is just venting out my frustration...😆....Did you watch the episode?
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@swan

yes thats what she meant..

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ swan - Yes dear i watch the episode, i wrote my take on page 13, yes i did, but what happened to your mood?

Muniza
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello people.. Arpi I think ur track might come.. Waise I have posted something on the MF.. Please go add your views to it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1636118
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swan I agree with you. The MC happens when Maan is not around. Right from HP days when Brij tried to kill her it was Maan who was protecting her and the baby, unknowingly at first and knowingly later.

In fact I think the show is about Maan and not Geet.  We've seen a lot of inconsistency in Geet's character but by and large Maan's character has been kept consistent. Many think that the show is about a girl's struggle for justice but I think it is a love story between a man and a woman who was carrying his brother's baby.  It was more about Maan's journey than Geet's journey.  Geet's character groW*H stopped somewhere after she reached Delhi, struggled to establish herself and succeeded in doing so. But a large part of that success is to be ascribed to Maan. Maan's character has grown much more than Geet's has.  They should rename the show as Maan ka safar or something.

Swan, Deeps, have updated my fic.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i could not watch yday's epi.. i  fast forwarded when geet was about to fall..just cant see it

today's was bearable and it was well shot epi...
swan20 thumbnail
@All.....what was Dev's reaction when he heard that the baby was no more?