Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 35

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@maangeetams...
till date both GC and DD have been very professional....so if a baby bump was needed ...I belief DD would have carried one....the CV's are to be blamed.... cause they have been dragging this pregnancy track to much...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Norstar, maangeetams, great sumups. 👏

@ maangeetam, GC and DD are 2 of the most professional actors I have seen. They are both adorable. I am sure they would have done everything that was expected out of the script demanded. 

Like u said, everything will love on. 

@ Deeps - I saw that medha was in the den this morning. Was she here for long? Do u know?
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@maangeetams........first off welcome to the den, 🤗

I have to disagree with you here, yes it does seem illogical on your part to blame DD for the MC. Both the actors have been epitome of professionalism, working even when they are sick. So please do not blame the MC on DD. That particular article was not corroborated . I think the CVs would not have taken such a drastic step in the show just to satisfy  her....even if the article was true. 
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hey Bubba 🤗

Whatz going on? How has ur saturday been?
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Priti.......🤗Are you better now?Its going O.k. and then I look at more images of the earthquake and my mood tanks again.....I am never sad but looking at that makes me freaking so sad. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@maangeetams...... Regarding DD sporting baby bump...If it was written in her contract that she had to carry a pregnancy to full term , She would have carried the bump...May be the baby was just a means to unite Maan and Geet and become each others support system....MC was supposedly always on the cards...Being cross with DD is not fair to the actress......Blame the CV's for making the viewers emotionally connect with the baby and drag it with their indecisiveness....
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Priti.....No she was not here for long.....Just posted her poem and bid goodbye....
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Bubba - I am feeling much better now when it comes to the episode😃 . I am still terrible angry with our Indian team for having lost a match which they could have easily won. 

Regarding Japan, I cannot even imagine what those people are going through. I once barely felt some tremors when I was in Delhi and was scared out of my mind. I cannot imagine what those people had to go through or are having to go through. All we can offer is prayers to help them through these tough times.  
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

@maangeetams...... Regarding DD sporting baby bump...If it was written in her contract that she had to carry a pregnancy to full term , She would have carried the bump...May be the baby was just a means to unite Maan and Geet and become each others support system....MC was supposedly always on the cards...Being cross with DD is not fair to the actress......Blame the CV's for making the viewers emotionally connect with the baby and drag it with their indecisiven

ess....

Guys I really have full regard for DD as an actress. She has done an amazing job and I absolutely adore her. As I said I have a heavy heart today and probably just was irrational about DD ! Have absolutely no intention of blaming her as we don't know the truth about these rumours! Lets see how they move the story further!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Geekgod

@maangeetams........first off welcome to the den, 🤗

I have to disagree with you here, yes it does seem illogical on your part to blame DD for the MC. Both the actors have been epitome of professionalism, working even when they are sick. So please do not blame the MC on DD. That particular article was not corroborated . I think the CVs would not have taken such a drastic step in the show just to satisfy  her....even if the article was true. 

Guys I really have full regard for DD as an actress. She has done an amazing job and I absolutely adore her. As I said I have a heavy heart today and probably just was irrational about DD ! Have absolutely no intention of blaming her as we don't know the truth about these rumours! Lets see how they move the story further!