Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 34

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The baby was the cord which tied Dev and Geet together.....a constant reminder of his violation of her trust and abuse.....Severing it ..she is not bound to the satan anymore....
The baby- An angel , an agent of god fulfilled its purpose of bringing two soulmates destined for each other , who were lost in darkness find each other and bring them together in life.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Deeps - Beautifully said. πŸ‘
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@deeps....beautiful....

@hey goos...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Read my take..I hv given possibilities about Dev ka role😳..he is a open book for me now....he can swing any way...CVs hv full freedom to mould his character now the way they want...lets see what they do with him.....they can actually show him the mastermind behind Geet ka MC...we may question Why ?Answer is simple...sadistic pleasure..he cannot enjoy marital blisss...so why let his bro enjoy the same that too with a woman because of whom he got kicked out of his family.... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
What if Dev found out about NT being in coma and misunderstood her accident the way Arjun misunderstood it. What is Dev though that Maan tried to kill NT? Dev could have been trying to walk the path of redemption honestly but if he thought Maan tried to kill NT, he may have wanted revenge. That is why he is trying to create problems here and also killed Maaneet's biggest weakness, the baby. 

If this is the case, then Arjun and Dev may be working together already. So the stalker stalking them while they were watching the movie could be Arjun doing it on Dev's request? πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hint of MC was given long back
but when it happened I could not take it😭

DEV...i wanted to see his expressions also after hearing about baby's loss
i wanted to read his face
but they dint showed it

just because viewers dont want MC..reality does not change
CV's took a bold step and we should support them

things happen much worse than this in real life......
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
I wish they had shown Geet to be a little more careful after all these accidents. Of course, this last one of falling down the stairs cannot be debated here, but in general she has never been the careful types. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: Ab thak soye nahi 😲🀣
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Powerful episode - I have not stopped sobbing - somehow we all had started weaving dreams about this baby. I really did not think MC would happen but I am accepting it. 

GC was awesome - the way he is portrayed driving, deadly calm, his FBs, his silent determination as he pushes the truck out of the way, he just knew Geet was going to lose the baby.

It was very well thought execution, where no one can be blamed and above all, MSK did not have to make any choices. Loved the BG score.

Looking forward to how they build the story..
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Knew it was coming with all the talk about DD not wanting to sport the bump, practical difficulties of having a baby on the sets and so forth.
 But we the addicted viewers who have made Geet part of our lives have unknowingly made a bond with our beloved BSK and it struck somewhere deep down as though I have lost someone so close to my heart!

As for acting GC was totally fab! Somehow I know it is illogical but I feel cross with DD (if the rumour about the bump was true) but she is a fab when it comes to emoting, so can't take away any marks for that!

That's all folks! Have a heavy heart today but life goes on and so will Geet!