Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Payal, Geet loosing baby, Tsunami warnings, we almost had to evacuate yesterday... u know how close IM to the water na!  IM not in good mood today! 

@ all understandable Maaneet passion and romance was the puller then why drag this baby fiasco for such a long time, they could have killed it a long time ago instead of carrying it in the show for 11 months, why let the viewers get attached and then detach after such a long time! 

What the hell for, Why Im asking!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pop77

Swati you are right but if they don;t show Geet preg. & fight for her baby..show doesn't made us glue...

I disagree pop... They could have attained all of that without the pregnancy tag.... They could have shown Geet resisting their efforts to once again marry her,... She could have revolted against Daarji n Brij's decision to marry her for the sec time... She could have stated that she does not want to marry n focus on her studies... She could have shown to want justice n seek to punish Dev n his family n hence want to lodge a complaint against them... The complaint will get the ppl to know bout geet's marriage, so daarji n brij try to dissuade her from lodging a complaint. Geet refusing n so they plan to kill her to avoid public humiliation... Then the rest could be the same....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Geetu: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww take care dear n relax... Don boil ur blood for something fictitious is all I can say... I understand ur POV but in the end of the day its just a fictitious soap

PS: yes the Cv's did no good by dragging geet's pregnancy for soooo long..... I guess they wanted to show MSK wholeheartedly accepting the baby n try to become an ideal father.... But no doubt that they pulled it for tooo long....
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: setfree

the climax of the show has just started... the baby was just sympathy track ... the drama is yet to be revealed with Dev & NT.

I agree
49erFan thumbnail
Creatives first of all go to hell!  Yes, today I feel cheated and rightfully so very devastated!

I thought this show was about a woman's fight for justice, a woman who was wronged for money, a woman who was cheated by marriage, a woman who was disowned by her family and targeted to be killed by her own brother just because she wanted her baby to live in this world!

What happened now, what the hell happened, is she still not that woman!  Is Geet not alive or is it me that's blind!

Im not done here, will come back and give my piece of mind later! 

Devastating and heartless creatives!!!!😡Go rot in hell!

Maan is right, whenever he leaves Geet's sight she is always in trouble!

So wil he blame himself for this mishap, leaving Geet in the middle of the night for a factory strike and this happens!  Did he really need to go, I mean come on he left a 400 crore deal to be with her at doc right!  Now he leaves her for strike...from MSK's stand point, he will only blame himself!  Now coming from a logical and creative stand point, makes no sense to me!

OH man what a poweful scene in the end...mindblowing, mindblowing, mindblowing!  Silence speaks volumes!  Im still cying!  Very Very well done!  GC and DD hats off to both of you!

One more for the  destructives of this show, so called creatives!   Do care to explain this one?

Understandable Maaneet passion and romance was the puller then why drag this baby fiasco for such a long time, you could have killed baby  a long time ago instead of carrying it in the show for 11 months, why let the viewers get attached and then detach after such a long time!  Can't a pregnant woman have passion in her life!  Did u guys even know what kind of subject you were dealing with here!  You made a joke out pregnancy!

What the hell for, Why Im asking!

Let's see how long I'll bare this torture!  til then adios all!

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ all

today i missed DOODLE BERRY

agar DB hota tho aaj CV'S n Nissar ka vadda vadda post lik deti ho
she is very much attached 2 this baby😭
MishtyShona thumbnail
Nice take Geetu.....

Regarding MSK leaving a 400Cr ka project to be with her, that time the the scenario was different, he had wronged geet n broken her heart,  Geet was mighty upset with him n his non attendance to the checkup would have made thing worse so he left the deal....

But yesterday there were no such things at play... They had resolved their differences n he was taking care of geet n the baby by taking them to yoga... Yes geet did crave for aloo tikki, though MSK did not personally take her but he did grant her wish... N Geet had given him permission to go n had also asked him not to worry bout her...

MSK cannot always let his work take a back seat  everytime due to geet. There has to be logical reason for that...
49erFan thumbnail
Arey she was craving for Alloo Tikaa na...come on baby is his main concern na then why did he leave her! 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Ok guys bye, am outta here... Happy spamming......