Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti: People r already flooded GEET FB with most of the comments on wanting the MC, I know some people don't want MC, but if u see FB, most of the people r with the MC.......

And honestly speaking, by felling so many times, it would look illogical if the child got saved, I am against miscarriage, but it's highly the time to stop the mockery of the pregnancy.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zee I know ...u got this info that its true MC happening...but CVs can change thier mind anyway looking at various reaction of the viewers this sunday๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry: was going to write the same thing jyo.... But chances r extremely low.... SO is a youth based channel firstly, also the constraints while shooting with a new born in a soap which is aired 6 days week is extremely difficult.... Also as per earlier reports the baby was never the crux of the story.... Aslo GCM's r demanding for MC for a long time...

Plus u know Jyo, life is not always a bed of roses too, so the Cv's have shown a hard hitting reality...
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi geets

@ Jyo 
lets assume its a dream 
then aren't we same people will be questioning how did the baby survived when Geet fell from stairs,๐Ÿ˜†
In a word CVS can't never be right

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: U think I am not sad regarding the MC? I am much against it, but in same time I don't accept using this card on playing on viewers emotions and playing with pregnancy as it's a mockery for them, even her stomach is not showing, so what do u expect? It was at least first time they showed something logical today......

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
IM sorry screw the passion and CON...I could care less!  Bullshit if a pregnant woman can't have passion and CON in her life! 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Jyoti: People r already flooded GEET FB with most of the comment on wanting the MC, I know some people don't want MC, but if u see FB, most of the people r with the MC.......

And honestly speaking, by felling so many times, it would look illogical if the child got saved, I am against miscarriage, but it's highly the time to stop the mockery of the pregnancy.......

because they only live for CON..well they can rejoice with that..I can't believe ppl are excited bcoz they can now see romantic scenes between them..have they thought what Maaneet are goin thru ryt now..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U know Jyo the CV's can actually utilize this MC track to educate the viewers regarding the cons of teenage pregnancies n the complications attached to it.... They can show Maneet visiting the doctor for geet's check up n the doc educating them about it n finally adding that the next time Geet must get pregnant when she is completely ready to handle it...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I know majority wanted MC on FB....but did anyone see FB and Main forum today..I see all taking 180 degrees turn and saying MC was not needed๐Ÿ˜†

So if viewers can take this 180 degree ka turn....then even CVs can do it on monday na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Zee

i kw GHSP Team made mockery on geet preg

but u remembered r not Kumkum serial mein bi haisa hi situation wr doc told to Kumkum that preg may cause prob to her life but she don't want to abort that child , she keeps that preg n delivers baby boy 

wr kumkum 1st epi also started w/d preg n  baby comes in 170th episode
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

U know Jyo the CV's can actually utilize this MC track to educate the viewers regarding the cons of teenage pregnancies n the complications attached to it.... They can show Maneet visiting the doctor for geet's check up n the doc educating them about it n finally adding that the next time Geet must get pregnant when she is completely ready to handle it...

Swati the way they hv made mockery of this pregnency track,u really think they will take this risk of further educating the viewers on this issue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†