Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lisieux

@ Geeta: You can call me Lis.

Oh well, then Frankenstein, it is. Will MSK's continued rejection of Dev's overtures turn him into a monster? Will the monster wreak havoc in Frankenstein's loved one's lives? If yes, will our Frankenstein be able to slay the monster? Well, we can look forward to that too in subsequent analyses that you will write.πŸ˜‰

But, for the present, concentrate on your assignment.

@ all: Good night.

Sigh....u know the problem is Frankenstein is complex.
MSK is soo not Frankenstein cuz HE was a LOSEr.. seriously..LOL

the monster was rejected time n again- yes...but he was GOOD...and then he started hating cuz no one trusted him. and he started doing evil deeds. All he wanted was company and friendship..

So then, dev will become v sympathetic that way...but the creature was also good in the beginning. but Dev...well..was not..LOL

Frankenstein i can't apply...don't want to..LOL

it's too messy..ROFL...

u by any chance a lit fan?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo: because he might b thinking I hv lost all in life..why should I let Maan-Geet hv all the happiness in life then....

Yes Jyo Dev could be doing it for sadistic pleasure... He can easily resent  MSK's happiness....
MishtyShona thumbnail
bye opti...

Awesome analysis Jyoti....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jyo

so MC happened real mein?😭 i am thinking  it may be Maan's imagination πŸ˜”

k if CV'S MC done then wt abt NT ? she wants Geet MC only so ho hogaya ? ab NT ka ka kya role hoga? wr she will fit in this track?

Arjun ka kya role?

actually wt Dev's hidden agenda?πŸ˜•

NES ka kya role hoga?🀒

n finally CV'S mind mein kya track hain?πŸ˜”
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Arrey Zee: Bloopers ki toh baat hi mat kar... Yesterdays epi was laced with bloopers... The seq where Geet fell down had most number of bloopers... At one point of time, geet was holding the mobile tightly in her hand when she fell n when she clutches her stomach, she leaves the mobile on the floor, but the next moment they show geet clutching her stomach with the mobile in her hand... Then they show Dadi running to geet, they show mobile on the floor... Next moment when Dadi turns Geet, she is clutching her stomach with the mobile in her hand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre waah, u were guorring on the mobile all the time kya? πŸ˜† Maybe Geet was thinking by doing this she might be like hugging Maan tightly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anjali:Well if this whole MC is a nightmare by MSK while driving the car,then I will say its the biggest bakra of the season which took the virtual world by storm🀣
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was real sad epi. Geet's all effect gone today..She fight for baby..I hope Maaneet pain bring strong bond then before..I hope they support each other..Maan always run away when ever he is in pain..
Both expression was good..
If Dev is behind then he is not going happy to long for sure..
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We little knew that morning that God
Was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you,
You did not go alone;
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.
You left us peaceful memories,
Your love is still our guide;
And though we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same;
But as God calls us, one by one,
The Chain will link again.

i found this poem really heart touching.....😭😭😭
MishtyShona thumbnail
Hello Pop...

Jyo: Aggar Dream hua na toh humsabka popat ho jayega.... I too was thinking the same thing..... But i doubt that the CV's of GHSP will show something so Ektaish.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo  Outstanding take as alwaysπŸ‘  you r right we should not predict and then disappoint when the show is not going by our wish. CVS  made us to love this show and i m sure they can do it again.  
After reading ur take want to watch the epi but have not courage to see Maaneet loosing their baby😭