Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Opti: Yes Dev did ask geet to shut her mouth incase she loved MSK... But did she keep her mouth shut????? No, as a matter of fact she had walked out on MSK after knowing the truth....So Dev can think otherwise...
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Bubba............๐Ÿค—

yes Tanu leaves......
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Opti

Zee, I could not find better words to describe that pathetic actor.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Opti.....Bye....Have pleasant Dreams..๐Ÿค—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My take is updated on PG1 ...Pasting the same here๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's Episode hv made many people speechless here with pain and agony...but if one looks at the episode practically then its one of the best directed episodes in a long time๐Ÿ˜Š

Gosh I m stunned with their acting..well I dunno if I should say this ..but its indeed one of the best executed episode...the silence of MSK just killed me..those eyes of Geet made me cry...I dunno what to say๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..GC-DD were brilliant today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...The episode was filled with so many symbolisms and heart touching moments today....They actually wrote the best screenplay after the tent episode today......it mayb a depressing episode....but it flowed beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...and GC with his silent expressions in the end scene when he gets the news of MC was fantabulous....DD too was very good but she was hardly there in the episode....just in the last scene,so we might get to see her act on Monday's episode,,,.,so whole episode actually belonged to MSK/GC today and he gave various range of expressions...first the expression of joy and excitement with the baby and then numb and painful expression of losing his baby in the last scene๐Ÿ˜ญ..both expressions were flawless here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....only in the jeep scene he could hv done a bit better mayb but he gave more of heroic exprtessions there trying to rush to the hospital.....but overall for an actor it was actually a very difficult episode where he had to protray variety of expressions in just 15mins time and any good actor would hv failed easily here..but GC pulled it off quite well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now all Viewers of Geet(Both Pro and Anti baby team) remember one thing...u should face the episode irrespective of the end result...because in life not everything goes as per wish๐Ÿ˜ŠCVs hv dared to go against viewers wish this time...mayb its not sweet but the episode can move even a dead soul with tears.....there were lot of constrains to hv a baby on sets ..so this was always coming๐Ÿ˜Š...I m not justifying the MC but only trying to face the reality that its fiction๐Ÿ˜Š

They clossed the baby loop Today๐Ÿ˜Š....In pee loo sequence MSK played with a baby and for the first time he came to know that Geet is pregnent...He was speechless and shocked.....today again he was happily playing with that baby and even promised baby's education and then later came to know Geet lost the baby...He is again today speechless and shocked๐Ÿ˜ญ...So baby loop closed and the scene was beautifully captured... And it was a baby girl they lost..indication was given in the episode itself when that girl came to MSK..what a beautiful scene it was๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...GC was brilliant with the baby in that scene๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also Maan is not God ..even that loop is closed๐Ÿ˜Š...Today that child's mother was about to touch MSK's feet when MSK said I m not God...and it proved to b right....when MSK reached hospital, he heard the news from the doctor that baby is no more...even his presence couldn't save the baby because he is not God๐Ÿ˜Š

I m a bit satisfied with one fact that Geet's MC here was well justified and its a situation where one can say its an accident where noone can b blamed....yes Geet lost her baby because of her concern for MSK but neither Geet nor MSK can b blamed here.....and I just hope they both stick to each other in times of crisis rather than going on some guilt trip or anything....they need each other to b on their side now...

One might not b able to find symbolisms in such a heart-wrenching episode๐Ÿ˜ญ,but actually there were lot of symbolisms shown today...first the baby-girl symbolism when that little girl comes to MSK and we see MSK proudly telling her that soon I m going to b a papa๐Ÿ˜ญ...this clearly indicated that in life what u wish,not necessary it always happens๐Ÿ˜ญ,,..the second symbolism was those ruffling leaves which MSK crushes with his jeep on the way which indicated that Maaneet's baby dreams too might b crushed soon๐Ÿ˜ญ...and third their blood connection ..whenever both Maaneet bleeds together,we hv seen them sharing a certain pain..this time its the pain of losing thier baby๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dev's character right now is like a open book...it can swing anyway as per the CVs wish...it might even turn out to b Dev behind Geet's MC....mayb he kept something slippery on the staircase ...u never know......Mayb he wanted revenge from Maan-Geet for sadistic pleasure since he himself could not enjoy a marital bliss and he knew he can bring darkness in Maaneet's life if he successfully kills the baby...but here its upto Maaneet how they cope up with life after this loss...Dev might want to see them completely broken and guilty here....but if Maan-Geet can provide emotional support and strength to each other,then Dev's whole strategy might backfire and we might then come to know Dev's hidden intentions๐Ÿค”

Episode might b gut-wrenching and painful especially for viewers who were attached to the baby..but the screenplay today was the most powerful ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Will not rate this episode...don't hv the courage to rate it๐Ÿ˜ญ....but if I had to rate it practically..then mayb I would hv given it full marks for its overall execution and acting๐Ÿ˜Š

Last but not the least I don't want to predict anything about the future anymore,because when we predict,we start hving expectations and then we expect CVs to take the story in that direction only and when it doesn't happen that way,we feel cheated or disappointed....so its better to watch the show for entertainment now and let CVs show their creativity from here on if they really believe that they can take the story forward even without this baby..its a challenge for the CVs and I want to see how well they go with this challenge ahead

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Nothing left to say.......

Me off now..bye all!

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi and Bye

my Dear BUBBA......         lots of ๐Ÿค—
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Penuu 

NT would be happiest person today  but she  is at Coma,  or may be Dev and NT is working together๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ meatball soup๐Ÿค—
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey Zee: Bloopers ki toh baat hi mat kar... Yesterdays epi was laced with bloopers... The seq where Geet fell down had most number of bloopers... At one point of time, geet was holding the mobile tightly in her hand when she fell n when she clutches her stomach, she leaves the mobile on the floor, but the next moment they show geet clutching her stomach with the mobile in her hand... Then they show Dadi running to geet, they show mobile on the floor... Next moment when Dadi turns Geet, she is clutching her stomach with the mobile in her hand ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey samia๐Ÿค—

Shinus.............loooooooooong time๐Ÿค—

Bye Pallu๐Ÿค—GN

Bye Opti๐Ÿค—

Hey Spoon๐Ÿค—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago