Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 18

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shinus

@ Pallu......

One thing is confirmed that whenver sachin scores 100.... india will lose,,,,,

so its better that he gets out in 90s from now on........... I am really feeling bad for him....

Also Same with out MAAN

😭😭😭 Why o why!!!!!!!
Aye Khuda mujhko bata, tu rehta kahan kya tera pata😭😭😭
😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sun29

@jyo..the scene from the pics looks so heart touching ...little girl and MSK.............awwwww

Sun read my take on PG 1...the episode was filled with so many symbolisms and heart touching moments today....They actually wrote the best screenplay after the tent episode today......it mayb a depressing episode..but it flowed beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘...and GC with his silent expressions in the end scene when he gets the news of MC was fantabulous....DD too was very good but she was hardly there in the episode..just in the last scene,so we might get to see her act on monday's episode,,,.,so whole episode actually belonged to MSK/GC today and he gave various range of expressions...first the expression of joy and excitement with the baby and then numb and painful expression of losing his baby in the last scene..both expressions were flawless hereπŸ‘πŸΌ....only in the jeep scene he could hv done a bit better mayb but he gave more of heroic exprtessions there trying to rush to the hospital.....but overall for an actor it was actually a very difficult episode where he had to protray variety of expressions in just 15mins time and any good actor would hv failed easily here..but GC pulled it off quite wellπŸ‘πŸΌ
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swati maan was like the machhar who kept coming in between..toh if i were that man,i would also have either pushed him out of the way or hit him..hat hi nahi raha tha. in the heat of the moment- u don't care u know if ur hitting a stone or pushing

moreover- Geet is in maan's most-dialled list..and well Geet was the latest one to call him..so obviously call back hona hi tha..

i firmly stand by the fact that dev isn't negative yet..lol

i want him to be but he's not right now.

he feels kindly towards geet. but he is not in love with her.. i don't know how he will turn negative..but i guess that's the whole point isn't it?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Swati, he can think whatever he wants but there is no way Geet will fall for him. He was never her husband because at the time of marriage he was already married. So no question of who was first or who was second.

We know that Opti, but does Dev know that?????? Does dev know that geet hates him to no end... All he knows that Geet had loved him once upon a time n his short disappearance had  her very much distressed....

How much does Dev know bout Maneet's relationship????? He might think that Geet care for n maybe loves MSK coz he married her... Dev onl knows bout how deep MSK's feelings r for Geet... He does not know the depth of Geet's love for him...

He might assume that if he agrees to take her back in his life, she might oblige... Even if she is not interested, he can still try n persuade her against her wishes to come back to him...
Geeta: Thanks.😳

I'd vote for "The Scarlet Letter" -- themes of sin and guilt. It would be interesting to see you apply that  impassionately to Dev's track too.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was well directedpaintful epi...😭😭 Maan along with that little girl scene was very cute... GC's silent acting at the hospital was awesome...πŸ‘πŸ˜­ and the way he said he is afather too...😭 I somehow felt that the MC track was totally justified... but still it hurts...😭😭 GC-DD were brilliant todayπŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­ the pain of lost was well described by them...😭😭
BTW i don't find Dev -ve from any angle...πŸ˜• 
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u jyoti and geet.a.... ur analysis made me feel so much better... i can't believe i was so attached to the baby... πŸ˜­
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poo: But Feelings can be rekindled know dear.....
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Pallu,,,,,,

I didnt mean to make anyone sad,,,,,, I am as biggest fan of sachin.foe ever.....

I am very angry and sad that no other players support sachin when he hits 100😑
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati, Dev very well knows how much Geet hates him. Afterall the first reaction she had of him was the stinging slap. He knew of her love for Maan because he asked her to keep silent because of her love for his brother which should be placed over her hate for him.