Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, I said the same thing. We lost a baby girl today.  Apart from the meeting Maan had with that little girl, I feel it can only be a baby girl which could have survived so many MC scares till it became one too many.  Baby boys are biologically not as strong as baby girls as the x chromosome is the stronger one and girls with their two x chroms are much stronger than boys with their single x chrom.   
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay pick one-

scarlet letter project

OR Frankenstein assignment??
-RD- thumbnail
@Swati - He had feelings for Geet but ever since he found out abt her moving on ......he never had those feelings ...now the connect was the baby and now thats also gone ......plus he has been ridiculous with her and if they remember he is out on bail bec of what he did to Geet .....How can he survive that ....Whats Dev's role ????Whats his Char ....Sorry his story with Geet makes no sense now
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Pallu......

One thing is confirmed that whenver sachin scores 100.... india will lose,,,,,

so its better that he gets out in 90s from now on........... I am really feeling bad for him....

Also Same with out MAAN
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok i want to watch the epi... first.. b4 i hear anything.. 🤔
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well as mc happened that maan's insecure article didn't come true so what is the main motive of bringing dev when baby's is nomore there dev's little connection to geet coz of baby is also finished now what will be dev's role i still think he might be reason for mc planner.
well very sad and tragic stage of maaneet life is coming now but hope geet won't blame maan's love for this loss and support eachother in this grief.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo well said... I did not understand how the hell did Geet receive a call from Maan when that guy accidentally pushed just one button, unless ofcourse we have not been shown the complete scenario here... Maybe latter they will show that all this was planted by Dev n he specifically asked that man to call geet...

Also if u c yesterdays epi, its clearly made out that that man had aimed that stone at MSK only... Y did he throw the stone at MSK when they were miffed with the manager....

Incase this is an accident then I feel it would have made more sense if they had shown that man accidently receive Geet's call when she was trying for Maan...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Jyo well said... I did not understand how the hell did Geet receive a call from Maan when that guy accidentally pushed just one button, unless ofcourse we have not been shown the complete scenario here... Maybe latter they will show that all this was planted by Dev n he specifically asked that man to call geet...

Also if u c yesterdays epi, its clearly made out that that man had aimed that stone at MSK only... Y did he throw the stone at MSK when they were miffed with the manager....

Incase this is an accident then I feel it would have made more sense if they had shown that man accidently receive Geet's call when she was trying for Maan...

This can easily happen, coz Geet did call him, not only once but twice, but he didn't recive it, so he has already a miscall from her, when u press a button u can call back the miscalled......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Today I really loves Dadi
The guilt she felt about the fact that she couldnt look after geet for one day was so touching

👏👏👏👏
Opti thumbnail
Swati, Geet had just called and in the din Maan did not hear the ringtone.  So when the man hit the button, it went to the caller who was last registered which was Geet.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago