Posted: 13 years ago
jyots di- sambhalo apne aap ko :)

The darling girl was adorable..

i loved that scene..shoo shweet na...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Sajani, Nehra because he gave those runs to SA when they needed them the most😑😑😑😑😑
@All, sorry for cricket talks, me have not seen the episode and I do not have the intention to do soπŸ˜†
So, shut me up when I go overboard with dissingπŸ˜†

pallu...........if those nikamma batsmen had added a few more runs to it would not have mattered.............and i know that sixer sealed the fate..and me too sorry......am a cricket fanatic.......and evertime india plays i show extreme reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and mee too have not seen the episode and do not want to cry over MC.................

someone please start prediction on dev's role here..........

@priti loved ur scenario of negative dev
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jyo,,,,,,,,

Wow our thoughts are so similar.....
I already told the same in the previous pageπŸ˜†
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Pallu

yeppppppppp me agreeeeeeeeeeeee w/d u ye sab Lame Nehra ki wajase hogaya 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

if he is not fully fit y dhoni has taken that guy y dont aswin?

i think India need better seamers bcz India is nw depending totally on Zaheer hw much can we expect 4m that guy 4m evry match sm1 should support that guy 4m other end also na

n also i blame Dhoni 4 another reason 1st poor team selection 2nd poor captaincy
Geeta: Well, here's a woman who epitomises love, truth and optimistic cheerfulness. Here's a mother who risked her life for that of her unborn babe. Here's a woman who loves her man unconditionally and brings a smile to his face. Isn't it likely that the knave we know as Dev will now fall her, if he hasn't already?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati, he can think whatever he wants but there is no way Geet will fall for him. He was never her husband because at the time of marriage he was already married. So no question of who was first or who was second.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..the scene from the pics looks so heart touching ...little girl and MSK.............awwwww
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rdfan

@Swati- Well maybe bt it sounds too Ektaish ...and really is not something u cud call interesting

How dear???????
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Polly; In that child scene, Maan said too that he is too a father, before knowing about the MC 😭
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lisieux

Geeta: Well, here's a woman who epitomises love, truth and optimistic cheerfulness. Here's a mother who risked her life for that of her unborn babe. Here's a woman who loves her man unconditionally and brings a smile to his face. Isn't it likely that the knave we know as Dev will now fall her, if he hasn't already?

I like you. πŸ˜³
the way you described Geet.😳