Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja: Dev has never shown a shred of emotion for the baby... But he was mightily attracted to Geet, which resulted in him raping her... When he saw her in Delhi, he was very much interested in her, tried all the means to track her down...Him lying to NT bout Geet made it clear that he did want to persue his relationship with Geet if he had the chance.... I always felt that subconsciously Dev  desired to be unconditionally loved coz he never got it from NT... He knew that NT married him for his supposed money... But Geet is not like that she had Loved him unconditionally since he was her husband....

Dev had resented MSK's hold over the khurana property n his mothers love....Now when he will See MSK getting Unconditional Love, Care n happiness from Geet, he will realize wat he had dumped... He will realize that all that Love, care n happiness would have been his had he not dumped her...

So he might want all that back in his life... Also not to forget she was his wife first... So he might think that all that love n care is entitled for him coz he is her first husband... Now he has divorced NT so he can claim her.... He can then try to insert a wedge between maneet by bringing in sam... But his plan fails, so he attacks MSK head on maybe by laying a claim on Geet... This will finally lead to Geet getting justice coz Dev foolishly accepts his deeds in his bid to get Geet back..
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Sajani, Nehra because he gave those runs to SA when they needed them the most😡😡😡😡😡
@All, sorry for cricket talks, me have not seen the episode and I do not have the intention to do so😆
So, shut me up when I go overboard with dissing😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Geetu,,,,,,,

After someday we will get the mystery behind the MC ,,,,,, Actually dev put some oil on the staircase😆
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shinu n sammo

Hiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

shinu as per ur knowledge  MSK can't do CON 🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 na hw can we expect another baby? 😆

i think CV'S mind mein kuch story hoga isliye ye hospital ka drama jaldi katam kar diya  maine socha monday tak Maan won't come 2 hospital but mann came n MC happened n Geet also knew abt that one

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: geet.a

I seriously don't think dev is negative...yet...

Me think the same......

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello polly n sammo....
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Shinu n sammo

Hiiiiiiiiii 🤗

shinu as per ur knowledge  MSK can't do CON 🤣  🤣 na hw can we expect another baby? 😆

Thats why Dev is stand by there   🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Dev's character right now is like a open book...it can swing anyway as per the CVs wish...it might even turn out to b Dev behind Geet's MC....mayb he kept something slippery on the staircase ...u never know......Mayb he wanted revenge from Maan-Geet for sadistic pleasure since he himself could not enjoy a marital bliss and he knew he can bring darkness in Maaneet's life if he successfully kills the baby...but here its upto Maaneet how they cope up with life after this loss...Dev might want to see them completely broken and guilty here....but if Maan-Geet can provide emotional support and strength to each other,then Dev's whole strategy might backfire and we might then come to know Dev's hidden intentions
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Dunno what to say😭,..but these pcis can move u to tears because this is the scene which indicated today that Geet lost a baby girl😭😭..thanks to Shinus for  the pics😭😭😭

😭😭  Aww a baby girl
MSK might be thinking of his baby daughter closing his eyes😭😭

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Swati- Well maybe bt it sounds too Ektaish ...and really is not something u cud call interesting