Posted: 13 years ago
hi Devils............🤗

Bye Priti...........🤗
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lisieux

A few observations:

• Dev kept insisting that Geet would be alright, not that Geet and the baby would be alright.
  • True to his character, Maan calls Romeo, and not Dev, to find out Geet's latest medical update.
  • The doctor tells Dadi that they were able to save Geet "completely". Was this an assurance that this miscarriage did not result in other complications that would render Geet unable to conceive again?

they r really good ones! and thought provoking..

I guess the third one is quite an intelligent one!

Dev might fall for Geet you mean?😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Awww Hugs Payal ........

@Opti- Take over KC .....well really but that track has no scope really

@Rahul Fan

Dev is negative and wanted to remove Maan out of his way..May be paid the manager to sabotage the new 400 crore project.....But did not anticipate Geet to fall down the stairs....Maneet may come to know later of Dev's actions....and the clash between the brothers comes to focus.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I want to strangulate Ashish Nehra😡😡😡 and then jump off a roof😆 because I cannot strangulate GHSP CVs............
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hugs everyone forget to say hi ðŸ¤—   we all need to console each other today,🤗
Hi Opti, Poo, Palu, Jyo, Swati, Geets, Zee, Shinus, Priti, anjali and all who i missed 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

my sadist brother not only watched the whole presentation ceremony but now is watching the after match discussion............whom shall i kill ....................???😡..............

coming to the episode which i have to wait till tomorrow to watch now..............i think it would be natural for geet to go into depression...............but i have no idea abt dev's role here..............and girls please stop crying............atleast there will be no more mocking the unborn or disrespecting his existence by the team...........
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously don't think dev is negative...yet...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I want to strangulate Ashish Nehra😡😡😡 and then jump off a roof😆 because I cannot strangulate GHSP CVs............

only nehra...........i want to strangle then choke the entire batting line up after dhoniAngryAngry and since i cannot be hanged twice ...........i will strangle and drown the cvs as well haan😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Dunno what to say😭,..but these pcis can move u to tears because this is the scene which indicated today that Geet lost a baby girl😭😭..thanks to Shinus for  the pics😭😭😭

SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ geet .a 

i am also not finding Dev negative..........