Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 12

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello All

I have wrote my take on page 13, if anyone wanna read....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Reserved

Gosh I m stunned with their acting..well I dunno if I should say this ..but its indeed one of the best directed episode...the silence of MSK just killed me..those eyes of Geet made me cry...I dunno what to say😭😭😭😭 ..GC-DD were brilliant today👏👏

but all remember one thing...u should face the episode...bec in life not everything goes as per wish😊CVs hv dared to go against viewers wish this time...mayb its not sweet but the episode can move even a dead soul with tears.....there were lot of constrains to hv a baby on sets ..so this was always coming😊

They clossed the baby loop Today😊....In pee loo sequence MSK played with a baby and for the first time he came to know that Geet is pregnent...He was speechless and shocked.....today again he was happily playing with that baby and even promised baby's education and then later came to know Geet lost the baby...He is again today speechless and shocked😭...So baby loop closed and the scene was beautifully captured...

Also Maan is not God ..even that loop is closed😊...Today that child's mother was about to touch MSK's feet when MSK said I m not God...and it proved to b right....when MSK reached hospital, he heard the news from the doctor that baby is no more...even his presence couldn't save the baby because he is not God😊

Episode might b gut-wrenching and painful especially for viewers who were attached to the baby..but the screenplay today was the most powerful ...👏👏👏

I am right now watching the repeat. There were so many silent indications for MC as you have mentioned. One among them was the ruffling leaves on the road shown in close up when Maan drives the jeep. To me I felt it symbolized thats how Maaneet's baby dream is going into the wind.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Soapy... NES wasn't raped.... yaar she was eager to sleep with the guy herself..
ooohhh I just realized the Rathore's Motto.... Use and Abuse.....
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viji, yes. The baby was gone with the wind.
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was out of the net world spcly from the den intentionaly for about 2 weeks. I tried my best to keep myself busy & watch the episode as a general viwer. I tried to forgot the reason I started to watch the show & admired the woman name Geet. I tried many other things. but tonite when I was consoling my young frnd I had nothing to console myself. I know its a fiction & it needs spice & drama & many things. But wht I want to say tonite is losing a child or being imcapable of being a mom is sadest thing throughout womenhood. I am biased. I was attachd. and yes no word wont console me & my griefe tonite. I had some personal issue with the baby & I expected the baby to born. But when we discussd abt the possibilities I understood tht MC was on the table. But the time period was lengthy so I got attachd more & more every day. Anyway its not complain or request. I just want CVs to keep the track. dont make geet jump & laugh end of next week. As u gav us the feelings of the baby all through these months. give us the pain through Geet. Atleast for once stop her positivity & make her sad for sometimes. dont make her do jumping & balbering idiotic stuffs to make Maan laugh. I hope it wont harm ur precious TRP. I heard crying heroines gain more TRP for the show.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yet to watch epi or Read any written update and i don't think i will able to watch to see baby go😭

This show was about a Woman fighting for her life and her unborn Baby's life. And at the end of the day winning over all the obstacle  and wearing the victory cap, But where is Geet's Victory cap CVS.   Alas CVS  fail to show a woman's strength. why ohh why they took Our SuperBaby away😭😭😭.   More than Maaneet now I m attached to this Baby.  
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: They did not mean it in this way, I think they mean his connection with Geet is not there anymore......

-RD- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shali

I ndon't want too...
cause SS is a fine actor...

I mean whats his connect with Geet now ???Nothing it doesnt make sense ne more
Opti thumbnail
Jyo, I dont think there will be any misunderstanding or guilt here. Both Maan and Geet will try to console each other or maybe Maan will do the consoling if Geet is too broken and cry in private so that she does not see his grief. They may take a short leap of maybe a couple of months because I dont think too much sorrow will get them trps in this channel.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MC was on the cards when all this baby talks and happiness for baby started coming!  Biggest for me was the song!  As an avid serial viewer we can sense these things, but can't accept cause we so attached to the story emotionally na!