Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 10

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling we lost a baby girl today.  Baby girls are much stronger biologically that baby boys.  Since the baby survived for so long amidst so much risk, it must have been a girl. Maan meeting that little girl too seems to point to that.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti - Beautifully said. It could have happened in so many terrible ways. It happened because of her love and concern for Maan. This is truly the only consolation.

All who watched the episode -  A slightly unimportant question. Were Dev and Arjun together in the hospital? Did they act like they recognized each other?
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone

I hope everyone who has friends or family in the affected areas were able to contact them? I hope everyone is safe

A short poem-

Little angel,sweet angel,
mamma-papa's delight
Little angel, sweet angel,
you made space for yourself in our life
life is not that easy,
you were protected before you could face it,
now go to gentle sleep
you are the ray of sunshine,
without you all are doused in shadow,
but you wait with a sigh,
we all will smile again,
we know you're happy in heaven
playing and peeping in your golden glory,
in God's home, with your friends, other angels

The last two scenes were very beautiful
WELL acted!!! DD made me CRY..

the shock of losing the baby...she iwll go in depression but maan will remind her she's not alone

In Pee LOOn- we had Maan playing with a baby and Geet asking babaji if this is a sign, and she tells maan and he leaves her.

HERE- we had Maan playing with a child, taking responsibility of a child. And this time, he didn't leave but he came to Geet.

As the jeep went,there were dry withered leaves- their lives that were like blooming flowers- the spring in their life has gone. 
This was an indication.

There was a truck which was stuck- Geet ki patri bhi stuck. BUT, Maan tried ..superhuman strength. For Geet- divine love. but it's not something to be done alone- EVERYONE will need to help him to get Geet back on track again.
and it won't be easy.

Maan is not a God. Today, he refused to let the woman touch his feet. 
when he reached- although he tried to be superhuman in the middle- he couldn't do it alone. He couldn't save his baby..
The girl's name was palak.(eyelash)
Maan was watching Geet through the blinds...tears on his lashes too.

Their lives became black-and-white..
Geet can't feel- it's like she died. and she did.

But now- DEV has NO hold over her whatsoever.

Cv's- thank you for ending this because it was dragging..

I thought Dadima over reacted today

but DD was absolutely BRILLIANT!

I don't know what else to say.
it was a good episode and made the right impact

That's all :)
Hope Geet recovers...poor poor darling..God bless her
and maan too

Love to everyone.

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Opti

The baby died because of Geet's love for her man and her fear for his safety which led to her neglecting her own safety.  I can only be relived that the baby did not die in that accident on the highway which was caused by Geet's unbelievable stupidity . I can only be relived that the baby did not die because of Brij's or NT's master plans.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die when Maan was forced to make a hard choice or because he could not control his urges and they consummate when she was at risk. I can only console myself this way looking at what worse things could have happened.

yeap that accident happened coz of geet's love for maan her concern for maan that she was worried for him and in hurry she ran down stairs and accident happened now will geet blame maan's love for that omg i am worried can't see that.
really maan saying this is very true he leaves geet for one minute and she falls in trouble and today dadi saying "hum unke geet ka aedin bhi khayal nahin rakh paye"nice one.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo: Another Loop has also been closed.... During the sangeet Geet had told MSK that the baby is supreme for her, more important than him but Yesterday geet unknowingly gave Maan a higher priority than the baby when she ran down the stairs worried for his well-being n safety...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No Priti. Dont think Dev was in the same frame when they showed Arjun's entry.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Opti

The baby died because of Geet's love for her man and her fear for his safety which led to her neglecting her own safety.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die in that accident on the highway which was caused by Geet's unbelievable stupidity . I can only be relieved that the baby did not die because of Brij's or NT's master plans.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die when Maan was forced to make a hard choice between Geet and the baby or because he could not control his urges and they consummate when she was at risk. I can only console myself this way looking at what worse things could have happened.

Exactly Opti... I too wrote the same....Geet unknowingly gave Maan a higher priority than the baby when she ran down the stairs worried over his well being n safety...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kuddoos to DD and SS ... but GC stole the show.....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@All: Don't lose hopes, the coming episodes r very promising......

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai
Thode aanso hain, thodi hassi, aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi..

Episode was well directed, well acted, well executed👏👏, Brilliant job GC, SS, Anju, DD, and all others.....

Sad episode, very sad episode, but very logical..After so many accident it was so illogical to show that baby saved...I don't count this as MC, cause it was simply showed that Doc took decision to clean the womb cause of complication....

I have seen MC around me with my own 3 sisters, 1 sister in law...I saw them how they had gone through, but they hadn't stopped living...I know most of the people doesn't want this MC to happen, but is it logical to show baby save after so many accidents? What the guarantee that baby would born alive or doesn't have any mental or physical disorder? Let say this time baby would save again, and born dead than? If not born dead, but then have mental or physical disorder, would parents feel good to see their own kid to fighting with the life or be defferent from other kids? No, simply not....My own cousin son born premature, was mentally slow till his age 4, but still hadn't look different from other kids, what happened with him after 4 yr of age his brain started shrinking, he is still alive, but like a zinda laash, he has no connection with the world, he has no idea what is life, and it's very sad....I was so attached with him, when he was lil baby, cause i love kids, but what happened now i can even go and see him, cause it leave me in tears only....

I know it's sad for 1 mother to lost the baby at this moment, but tell you honestly it sadden the mother more if baby born dead or has any disorder....

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be neanr the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...

Once again forgive me if my perspective, POV is different from you, but i faced so much in my life that now i become so strong....Hum yahan baithe hain doesn't mean that we have no life, and not face anything in life....

Muniza