Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Bigger question. Will Geet blame Maan?

chances are high ... she might....
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@jhan, geet may think whatever she wants to think but the fact is that she is to hasty and always. Just yesterday maan asked her to move slowly, get up from the bed showly but she is always jumping and bumping and how long can this go on?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jhan: On a serious note I am afraid that Geet might think she lost the baby because she was more concerned about Maan 😭

Hopefully not dear... I too have he same fear.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
They clossed the baby loop Today....In pee loo sequence MSK played with a baby and for the first time he came to know that Geet is pregnent...He was speechless and shocked.....today again he was happily playing with that baby and even promised baby's education and then later came to know Geet lost the baby...😭...So baby loop closed...

Also Maan is not God ..even that loop is closed...Today that child's mother was about to touch MSK's feet when MSK said I m not God...and it proved to b right..when MSK reached hospital, he heard the news from the doctor that baby is no more...even his presence couldn't save the baby because he is not God😊

Episode might b gut-wrenching and painful especially for viewers who were attached to the baby..but the screenplay today was the most powerful ...👏👏👏

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH man what a poweful scene in the end...mindblowing, mindblowing, mindblowing!  Silence speaks volumes!  Im still cying!  Very Very well done! 
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg most awaited episode with so much curiosity.i was like when will maan know come one fast fast then finally he knew it he left in hurry then in middle highway truck problem the way he in just alone numbness tried to pull the truck from the road wow.remembering all baby preparation with that music touching then when they showed docs red hand i was like omg mc.maan and that little girl scene was very touching i thought baby will be safe with their blessing but it didnot happened maan said aek pita bhi hoon but.
anyway omg maan reached and doc said baby is not alive that black tragic frame god it made my heart cold.when dadi hugged him he was so heartfelt.i didn't thought geet already know but it happened.
last scene maan going to geet and that baby toy music was very heartbreaking and maan's eye full of pain.
precap geet in shock and tears falling.i think now geet will be in shock for little moment and will be away from every emotion.but will she blame maan for that situation that maan's love worry for maan caused that accident hope not.
why do i feel dev is the reason for mc all strike and all planned by him.
what's with ani's that disgustig crying natak.omg today was really a shock coz i never expected mc today and after that little girl scene i thought it won't happen.abb kya hoga geet main abb bohot saddness anewali hai.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jhan - Loved ur analysis on PG 2. That is precisely what I want to see as well. Dev should expect that someone will sympathize with him for his loss bit everyone ignores him. That can be a trigger for him as well to turn negative. 

Maan and the office staff trying to cheer Geet up will be cute to watch. And with each passing day, Dev's hatred for Maan can intensify. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The baby died because of Geet's love for her man and her fear for his safety which led to her neglecting her own safety.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die in that accident on the highway which was caused by Geet's unbelievable stupidity . I can only be relieved that the baby did not die because of Brij's or NT's master plans.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die when Maan was forced to make a hard choice between Geet and the baby or because he could not control his urges and they consummate when she was at risk. I can only console myself this way looking at what worse things could have happened.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

now geet would be sad and maan would comfort her and both of them will feel empty because they were too ready to become parents and then finally maan will promise geet a kid and we all know how! 😆

So fans who wanted angry maan having con can enjoy!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Jyo, the screenplay was extremely powerful alon with awesome acting by both GC n DD...

I felt Anju was over acting a bit.....