#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago

can things get any depressing..............anyone interested........India just managed to once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...................👏👏

and i do not want to talk abt the MC................jo hogaya so ho gaya...........nothing is going to change even if we rant or curse..........if only the creatives had such stand abt AA toooooooo.................
Maan will only blame himself here, he left her in the middle of the night knowing when he leaves she is in trouble somehow! 😭
I agree with Jyoti that everything always cannot happen as per our wishes... The same applies for Maneet too....
Originally posted by taqdir

jhan, biggest question...............Who is to blame?

The CVs 😆 😆 😆 😆
They are used to being punching bags anyways 😆 😆 😆 😆
So lets blame them 😃

On a serious note I am afraid that Geet might think she lost the baby because she was more concerned about Maan 😭
All these sudden happiness in serial world leads to destruction of some kind!  😭
Maan was so right, when ever he shifts his focus from Geet something untoward happens to her...
Ok. Geet's miscarriage, Maan and Geet's loss, and to top it, India;s loss in the match. Today being such a bad day, I don't suppose I am in the mood to think or write anything sensible. Moreover, I have been up since 4 to watch our team plan and feel stupid now.

So I will logoff and come back maybe tonight.

@ Usha - I saw that you said there was not much good news from Japan. I don;t want to ask you about it, but I certainly hope you and all your friends feel better soon. Our prayers are with your friends. 🤗
@ Liv2 laugh

Hw can geet blame maan? wt his fault here?😭

n i don't want sameera connection w/d mann at all n that 2 w/d baby nooooooooooooooooooooooway it will def destroys MSK character
😡

i think may be Dev behind all these drama he is d person who created that prob at work place    😔   
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago

@geets.....the baby baby talk non stop itself was an indication...........
swati, we all knew that MC was coming so today was no big surprise. The saddest thing is that when geet was alone and struggling the baby served well to show her strength and now when she has a husband and a family, the baby became the most unwanted existence. Anyways, lets see what's coming next week!