Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light!Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES
Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796
Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

What a sad episode 😭, I am speechless, all acted so well, their emotions, I must say GC was super with his expressions today, I don't have much to say, the episode tell it self, even thought it was sad episode, but no way to avoid, it was well directed and super acting by all...........

I will only say, I understand how much the child means to Geet and for us all, but we should give chance for the CVs, we don't know why they did this, they r not fools to kill the child without being ready for it, let us see what they have to show........

I would give 10/10 for the episode, coz of the strong performances, being it GC, SS, the office staff, Daadi, the doctor, even DD on precap, all were super with the acting....

The child scene with GC was so cute and touching, infact it was hint itself that MC hoga.......

Take easy guys, not everything in life goes as per our wish, infact for the first time I feel the CVs did something logical, it's better than making mockery of the pregnancy by running and felling all time without anything happen, we have to face some of the reality.........

I am too much against the child to die, but in same time, I am against the mockery made of the pregnancy.....

The woman should get justice, not only by keeping the child, but by the way the society put her down, her family neglected her, the way Dev miused her, there r eyewittness to not forget........

Geet should prove it by action, by achiving much sucess in her life that she can too live her life, infact in this way Dev would be in her place and feel neglected......

I know the child means a lots for us, but not everything in life can goes as per our wish, what if in real life a woman lose the child with same story of Geet, Does it means she has no right to get justice?.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Creatives first of all go to hell!  Yes, today I feel cheated and rightfully so very devastated!

I thought this show was about a woman's fight for justice, a woman who was wronged for money, a woman who was cheated by marriage, a woman who was disowned by her family and targeted to be killed by her own brother just because she wanted her baby to live in this world!

What happened now, what the hell happened, is she still not that woman!  Is Geet not alive or is it me that's blind!

Im not done here, will come back and give my piece of mind later! 

Devastating and heartless creatives!!!!😡Go rot in hell!

Maan is right, whenever he leaves Geet's sight she is always in trouble!

So wil he blame himself for this mishap, leaving Geet in the middle of the night for a factory strike and this happens!  Did he really need to go, I mean come on he left a 400 crore deal to be with her at doc right!  Now he leaves her for strike...from MSK's stand point, he will only blame himself!  Now coming from a logical and creative stand point, makes no sense to me!

OH man what a poweful scene in the end...mindblowing, mindblowing, mindblowing!  Silence speaks volumes!  Im still cying!  Very Very well done!  GC and DD hats off to both of you!

One more for the  destructives of this show, so called creatives!   Do you care to explain this one?

Understandable Maaneet passion and romance was the puller then why drag this baby fiasco for such a long time, you could have killed baby  a long time ago instead of carrying it in the show for 11 months, why let the viewers get attached and then detach after such a long time!  Can't a pregnant woman have passion in her life!  Did u guys even know what kind of subject you were dealing with here!  You made a joke out of pregnancy!

What the hell for, Why Im asking!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tears in Heaven
by Eric Clapton

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Here in heaven

Here in heaven
❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone

I hope everyone who has friends or family in the affected areas were able to contact them? I hope everyone is safe

A short poem-

Little angel,sweet angel,
mamma-papa's delight
Little angel, sweet angel,
you made space for yourself in our life
life is not that easy,
you were protected before you could face it,
now go to gentle sleep
you are the ray of sunshine,
without you all are doused in shadow,
but you wait with a sigh,
we all will smile again,
we know you're happy in heaven
playing and peeping in your golden glory,
in God's home, with your friends, other angels

The last two scenes were very beautiful
WELL acted!!! DD made me CRY..

the shock of losing the baby...she iwll go in depression but maan will remind her she's not alone

In Pee LOOn- we had Maan playing with a baby and Geet asking babaji if this is a sign, and she tells maan and he leaves her.

HERE- we had Maan playing with a child, taking responsibility of a child. And this time, he didn't leave but he came to Geet.

As the jeep went,there were dry withered leaves- their lives that were like blooming flowers- the spring in their life has gone. 
This was an indication.

There was a truck which was stuck- Geet ki patri bhi stuck. BUT, Maan tried ..superhuman strength. For Geet- divine love. but it's not something to be done alone- EVERYONE will need to help him to get Geet back on track again.
and it won't be easy.

Maan is not a God. Today, he refused to let the woman touch his feet. 
when he reached- although he tried to be superhuman in the middle- he couldn't do it alone. He couldn't save his baby..
The girl's name was palak.(eyelash)
Maan was watching Geet through the blinds...tears on his lashes too.

Their lives became black-and-white..
Geet can't feel- it's like she died. and she did.

But now- DEV has NO hold over her whatsoever.

Cv's- thank you for ending this because it was dragging..

I thought Dadima over reacted today

but DD was absolutely BRILLIANT!

I don't know what else to say.
it was a good episode and made the right impact

That's all :)
Hope Geet recovers...poor poor darling..God bless her
and maan too

Love to everyone.

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today's Episode hv made many people speechless here with pain and agony...but if one looks at the episode practically then its one of the best directed episodes in a long time😊

Gosh I m stunned with their acting..well I dunno if I should say this ..but its indeed one of the best executed episode...the silence of MSK just killed me..those eyes of Geet made me cry...I dunno what to say😭😭😭😭 ..GC-DD were brilliant today👏👏...The episode was filled with so many symbolisms and heart touching moments today....They actually wrote the best screenplay after the tent episode today......it mayb a depressing episode....but it flowed beautifully👏👏...and GC with his silent expressions in the end scene when he gets the news of MC was fantabulous....DD too was very good but she was hardly there in the episode....just in the last scene,so we might get to see her act on Monday's episode,,,.,so whole episode actually belonged to MSK/GC today and he gave various range of expressions...first the expression of joy and excitement with the baby and then numb and painful expression of losing his baby in the last scene😭..both expressions were flawless here👍🏼....only in the jeep scene he could hv done a bit better mayb but he gave more of heroic exprtessions there trying to rush to the hospital.....but overall for an actor it was actually a very difficult episode where he had to protray variety of expressions in just 15mins time and any good actor would hv failed easily here..but GC pulled it off quite well👍🏼

Now all Viewers of Geet(Both Pro and Anti baby team) remember one thing...u should face the episode irrespective of the end result...because in life not everything goes as per wish😊CVs hv dared to go against viewers wish this time...mayb its not sweet but the episode can move even a dead soul with tears.....there were lot of constrains to hv a baby on sets ..so this was always coming😊...I m not justifying the MC but only trying to face the reality that its fiction😊

They clossed the baby loop Today😊....In pee loo sequence MSK played with a baby and for the first time he came to know that Geet is pregnent...He was speechless and shocked.....today again he was happily playing with that baby and even promised baby's education and then later came to know Geet lost the baby...He is again today speechless and shocked😭...So baby loop closed and the scene was beautifully captured... And it was a baby girl they lost..indication was given in the episode itself when that girl came to MSK..what a beautiful scene it was😭😭😭...GC was brilliant with the baby in that scene😭

Also Maan is not God ..even that loop is closed😊...Today that child's mother was about to touch MSK's feet when MSK said I m not God...and it proved to b right....when MSK reached hospital, he heard the news from the doctor that baby is no more...even his presence couldn't save the baby because he is not God😊

I m a bit satisfied with one fact that Geet's MC here was well justified and its a situation where one can say its an accident where noone can b blamed....yes Geet lost her baby because of her concern for MSK but neither Geet nor MSK can b blamed here.....and I just hope they both stick to each other in times of crisis rather than going on some guilt trip or anything....they need each other to b on their side now...

One might not b able to find symbolisms in such a heart-wrenching episode😭,but actually there were lot of symbolisms shown today...first the baby-girl symbolism when that little girl comes to MSK and we see MSK proudly telling her that soon I m going to b a papa😭...this clearly indicated that in life what u wish,not necessary it always happens😭,,..the second symbolism was those ruffling leaves which MSK crushes with his jeep on the way which indicated that Maaneet's baby dreams too might b crushed soon😭...and third their blood connection ..whenever both Maaneet bleeds together,we hv seen them sharing a certain pain..this time its the pain of losing thier baby😭

Dev's character right now is like a open book...it can swing anyway as per the CVs wish...it might even turn out to b Dev behind Geet's MC....mayb he kept something slippery on the staircase ...u never know......Mayb he wanted revenge from Maan-Geet for sadistic pleasure since he himself could not enjoy a marital bliss and he knew he can bring darkness in Maaneet's life if he successfully kills the baby...but here its upto Maaneet how they cope up with life after this loss...Dev might want to see them completely broken and guilty here....but if Maan-Geet can provide emotional support and strength to each other,then Dev's whole strategy might backfire and we might then come to know Dev's hidden intentions🤔

Episode might b gut-wrenching and painful especially for viewers who were attached to the baby..but the screenplay today was the most powerful ...👏👏👏

Will not rate this episode...don't hv the courage to rate it😭....but if I had to rate it practically..then mayb I would hv given it full marks for its overall execution and acting😊

Last but not the least I don't want to predict anything about the future anymore,because when we predict,we start hving expectations and then we expect CVs to take the story in that direction only and when it doesn't happen that way,we feel cheated or disappointed....so its better to watch the show for entertainment now and let CVs show their creativity from here on if they really believe that they can take the story forward even without this baby..its a challenge for the CVs and I want to see how well they go with this challenge ahead

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A request to the CVs

We do not want to see a sad and depressed Geet for any length of time. We would rather see scenes of Maan, Adi, Pinky, Romeo and Manisha trying to make Geet laugh. Maybe Arjun and NE can also help. They are all trying to make Geet laugh. Daadi also joins in and takes care of Geet and Maan. Dev is completely neglected.

Everyone is sympathizing with Maan and Geet for losing the baby. No one cares about Dev's feelings. He feels outside the charmed circle.

Geet should now join the office to distract herself. That is when the gang tries to make her laugh. She remains somber. Show that they do different things to make her laugh. She does not laugh initially but then something happens and they make a breakthrough.

**********************************************************************************************************
I know all of us are extremely concerned about the state of GHSP because we love the show so much. We want the series to be the best on TV and in an effort to make it so we are constantly giving the GHSP team lots of feedback. This shows how passionate we are about our show and how much we love it.

The makers of the show have been accommodating of our requests much more than any other show out there. But I feel that we have all gotten carried away. Instead of offering constructive criticism we have started resorting to blackmailing the CVs.

All the posts I see in the forum these days are of this kind "MC must happen else I quit" and there is another group that says "MC must not happen else I quit". Where exactly does this leave the CVs? Imagine yourself in their shoes - half your audience wants MC and the other half does not. What do they do  - they maintain status quo and keep the baby for now. They were undecided what to do with it and hence the story has kind of stagnated.

They have now taken a bold step and so we need to support them. They finally made a decision and went ahead with the MC. Now there will be another round of chappals thrown at them. But folks at the end of the day these people are just doing their job.

The CVs brought in a new actor to play Dev and Samir Sharma has done an awesome job stepping into the role. Why would the CVs spend all this time, effort and money to bring him in if they did not have a wonderful track in mind? They brought him in with something great in mind. Should they not be given the opportunity to build this track?

Moreover these CVs are new. Should we not give them some time to show their talents before we start judging them? It is kinda hard to do your job when you are being judged without even being allowed to show your talents. Be honest, has the quality of the series not improved in the last few episodes? We are getting nice scenes. Why are we complaining always? Can't we appreciate the hard work they are putting in? Let us all give them a round of applause

I know a lot of you are upset because Maaneet passion and chemistry has been put on the back burner for now. But folks you cannot run a series on that alone. Without a story, the series will stagnate as it did towards the end of last year. The passion will come, please be patient. As they say good things come to those who wait .  So we need to be patient and let them build their track. Let them know what we think but could we please be polite about it and not resort to any threats.

Message to the CVs
Thank you for your efforts. GHSP is now your baby. Someone else was looking after it until now but from now on it is in your care to mould as your please. A request to you to please show us your creativity. We appreciate that you take the time to read our feedback.  We will support you by giving positive or negative feedback as the situation warrants. Constructive criticism should definitely be heeded to and implemented. However, when fans make unreasonable demands I know it puts you in a tight spot (like the MC or not fiasco ). Please do not let this stifle your creativity. I do not envy you your job but I know that you will sift through the criticism, find what is right and apply that alone.

If I ask anything of you it is simply this, please keep the positivity in the show always because this is what sets our show apart from other shows.

To all my fellow Maaneetholics
 I am like you folks and think I can quit. But I cannot .... trust me I tried.....but I am addicted to Geet and this forum ......mera kooch nahin ho saktha hai 😆 ....... I told myself that I would not let all this negativity affect me ...... and look at me now spouting off 😆 .......let us remember that series mein kuch bhi ho ya na ho we always have each other . No matter what I do I always land up on this forum again "Jeena yahan marna yahan iske siwah jaana kahan"

PS: I am not saying do not give feedback. I am just saying let us give constructive feedback instead of blackmailing people and threatening to quit. All of us know no one is going anywhere otherwise we would not have stuck around for this long. 🤣
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is Harsh Reality which I can't Bear..This is Fiction where Nothing is real but the baby is gone and I am too heartbroken..Still crying buckets..
Just realised this happens to so many unfortunate women..My Sympathies with them because I now know how they are feeling..

The Episode was So Moving that it made most of us cry..
The Fans who wanted to see CON can rejoice because this is your moment..CVz thankyou for killing the Baby to satisfy the Fans' Demands because you made a concept that they cannot connsumate until geet is pregnant..I was so Excited to see Maaneet CON..I wouldn't care less about the baby..

The YOung Mother who Fought against all odds for one Baby has lost Everything today..
The Little Angel whose footsteps were not even counted by the parents has closed her eyes before even opening them..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i have lost the will to curse and beat up the cricket team as well🤔

@zee..which movie yaar????