Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 50)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Girls:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emi's take:

But I felt like Maan and Geet's baby came to Maan in the form of that little girl, she came (symbolically) to bid farewell as she blew on his wound and told him that everything would be fine.....

Gosh what a heart-wrenching episode...
Unhappy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This symbolism is fabulously laid down.  As Indians we have this very mystical understanding of life and its connotations of touching a life invisibly either for the benefit of the soul to be touched or to leave a symbolic meaning to life's ardous and intoxicating path.  The less tread path has its ardourous lessons learnt  "the woods are lovely dark and deep, and I have promises to keep.  Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep"......

WOW AL!!! You replied to everyone's post!!! Well done & Well written! Clap
AND OMG Robert Frost??!!! A Very apt quote indeed!! My favorite poem from him is The road not taken...

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Ems,

I know your sleepin' but when u wake up, and peep in hope u find this.  A thought of LavZ written down when the baby was lost to Geet.  Similar in thought to what u said today...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....Ouch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tongue

Thanks Al!!
Nicely put Lavz! Well at least at some point, both made each other happy!!

Go to top