3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago

Girls:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emi's take:

But I felt like Maan and Geet's baby came to Maan in the form of that little girl, she came (symbolically) to bid farewell as she blew on his wound and told him that everything would be fine.....

Gosh what a heart-wrenching episode...
πŸ˜”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This symbolism is fabulously laid down.  As Indians we have this very mystical understanding of life and its connotations of touching a life invisibly either for the benefit of the soul to be touched or to leave a symbolic meaning to life's ardous and intoxicating path.  The less tread path has its ardourous lessons learnt  "the woods are lovely dark and deep, and I have promises to keep.  Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep"......

Girls:

I conclude with my own understanding on this episode:

Destiny had a strong hand in the life of the baby.  It is Maan who taught Geet about taqdeer on that very romantic moonlit night when he placed the ring on her finger;  today she is facing the work of fate and destiny in her life.  Symbolically, she will rise to be a woman of action and not lie in the arms of Maan SK blind to everything around her.  The autumnal fall of the leaves as the Jeep rolled down its tracks,  also predict a new life, new birth.

I am absolutely with life's lessons that imply that miracles are also a reminder for Geet of Babajis grace in her life.  She lived and breathed babaji, but fell short of overshadowing this grace by her careless actions.  She learnt that miracles dont happen always.  Now she will find comfort in external forces that push her to seek those things for others and allow her old weak, dependant  self to be burnt that a new Geet arises, gradually but surely.

In reply to Muniza and her lines on Miracles. 

Mystical Mishti Mystery,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al- so u think GC wasn't good.....ok...so i guess i need to get my eyes checked....cause i felt he was fab

Emi-mujhay gussa na dila.......😑😑😑😑 so i am guessin u too think that GC was not good??

So this means i need to definitely get my eyes checkedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but watched the episode 3 times....and i felt that he was perfectly brilliant...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thou art good at what thou sayest...but thou understandest little.....

GC is exceptional and unique with everything in him, while he characterizes Maan Singh Khurana.  The part where he gets Dev's cell call, to arrival at the hospital only to receive the news of baby's death, to viewing Geet within the hospital room and finally the pre-cap where he just touches her palm reassuringly... is all a play of contextualized emoting.  Just plain natural talent, inborn classic, gifted talent.

So see mishti mystery,  I only felt he was less on it in the Jeep journeying back.  Perhaps stilled, stifled, shocked, recollecting and deriving strength for the encounter with Geet.

Cheers MM.

Dtri Dh,   where art thou ????

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK !!  ANYBODY AROUND ?????

Al,

Sorry to disappear from this forum the whole weekend.. Hubby hasn't left yet, he leaves Wednesday... plus too much action this weekend... trouble at work. Spent the whole day sorting that out. plus packing and shopping for hubby trip, and a cousin's wedding preps... I haven't slept more than 9 hrs in the whole weekend... it's been crazy.... I miss Maneet and you guys... I was telling hubby I haven't seen Maan since Saturday afternoon.. a whole two days almost... and he faked sympathy hahha :)

Hopefully I'll be able to chat today. If not, starting from thursday I am all yours :) promise !!!
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Girls:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emi's take:

But I felt like Maan and Geet's baby came to Maan in the form of that little girl, she came (symbolically) to bid farewell as she blew on his wound and told him that everything would be fine.....

Gosh what a heart-wrenching episode...
πŸ˜”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This symbolism is fabulously laid down.  As Indians we have this very mystical understanding of life and its connotations of touching a life invisibly either for the benefit of the soul to be touched or to leave a symbolic meaning to life's ardous and intoxicating path.  The less tread path has its ardourous lessons learnt  "the woods are lovely dark and deep, and I have promises to keep.  Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep"......

WOW AL!!! You replied to everyone's post!!! Well done & Well written! πŸ‘
AND OMG Robert Frost??!!! A Very apt quote indeed!! My favorite poem from him is The road not taken...

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Ems,

I know your sleepin' but when u wake up, and peep in hope u find this.  A thought of LavZ written down when the baby was lost to Geet.  Similar in thought to what u said today...

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ˜›

Thanks Al!!
Nicely put Lavz! Well at least at some point, both made each other happy!!