Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ems,

I know your sleepin' but when u wake up, and peep in hope u find this.  A thought of LavZ written down when the baby was lost to Geet.  Similar in thought to what u said today...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😛

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls,

I know all my desi Americans are sleepin' and my desi desi's are at work, and I am draining this thread of all the good things said on that fateful day, Geet lost her baby😊.  Another good thought..by Muniza.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munni's take:

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its like Geet has fought the good fight, won her victory, through this baby, her inner groW*H has been complete through this baby.  Now the fight to win bigger victories in this world is left to her and Maan, in memory of the baby....Munni says it well in one line - Geet is lucky MSK is with her and will give her happiness...  Now what is Dev's role ????  The instigator of varied emotions - negative? or positive?  Wait and watch.... 

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mishti Mystery's take:

A very heart wrenching episode cried in the inside badly....but what had to be done had to be done. At least this time, they didn't insult logic. As kullu told me on txt, people are concerned about a fake baby on TV when millions of real babies and kids have lost their lives recently due to a tsunami? Are you for real guys? Some babies will even become orphans as they may survive but their parents may have not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A contradiction in life.  Where often reel life becomes real and reality goes unchecked after its pounding initial impact loses its charm through media.  But the reality has to be considered for the touch of compassion we are blessed with.  The tsunami came in stealth and carried many a life away !

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuls take:

Scene stealer of show............maan - girl convo it was so cute nice heart warming ...I loved
 it..............Beautiful......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back again to the touching reel-ality of the episode.  A reminder of good deeds to be done, even when everything is lost to us -  Maan is not aware of his loss yet, but a grace that takes him by storm to enter into a tete a tete with this girl and doing everything a father would do for his daughter - by completing this deed to a stranger girl ....

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savi-tans take:

Maan in shock - his thoughts entirely with Geet (though I felt he was driving at a leisure pace!) didn't even realise that he was unknowingly clearing the roadblocks in his haste to reach Geet. Poor guy!

I wrote the same about his pace (very leisurely)  and now got my answer !  Clearing his roadblocks before he reached Geet.  That he can reach his Geet with clarity of mind and dry her tears !  Bottle his or clear himself of all demons of the dark....

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viji's take:

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, ..........The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Intuition and clarity Viji used on the subject helps us to focus on bigger things ahead, inspite of Raaz's assertion.  Her understanding of the baby's track has honestly become the trump card for the storyline.  The fetus served as an integral part indeed, the plot would now take a higher focus and integrated arsenal for a success story...

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:

Honeydew Nihu's take:

.i liked the blend of little touches that they added to the episode like the dried leaves ka shot while he was driving off, or the come back of the jeep, or the little kid or Maan trying to huge truck, and the intercuts between maan driving and geet and the final depiction of loss of life by just a few droplets of blood.. these were all elements in his character we always loved and wanted, when they were all packaged in an episode and served in a platter, we still were more worried about the outcome of the baby and the mother .. goes to show, the best of things become ineffective when the life of a dear one is in danger ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderfully presented to give us the perfect blend of balance in the larger picture of life. Where we need to give importance, where we need to love and lose, where we need to fire our energy to focus greater goals, where perfection should start and where it should end, where lifes simplicity to overshadow the seriousness and vice versa, where passion should begin and bitterness end, all take on a meaning through these tell-tale shots presented above.where a redressal of the interpretation of life through a script and plot, is to take on a higher meaning needs to start now...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:
Jes's take:

Din bhar paani tip tip barsa 
 paani ki tanki ko  khali kar gaya 
Maan , haal kuch mera aisa kar gaya 
tip tip paani ke liye tarsa gaya .....😃 😆

I would like to assume an interpretation of life in the womb which emptied itself for a higher purpose for its mother.   Connect this with the water we hold so dearly in our lives, a symbolic water that connects Maan and Geet, now has assumed the importance of meaningful oneness.  A thirst Maan has for Geet will be reinterpreted to giving life to her and Geet's desire for Maan reinterpreted to surrendering everything in her to uphold Maan as her only reason to live now.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sia's take:

we could only see a glimpse of Geet's emotions even that was enough to make me cry .. and Gurmeet was superb as well .. hats off to You guys n to the whole crew Nissar, Maan Singh, CVs everyone ..

Shows that a piece of art, piece of architecture, a work of craftsmanship, similarly a scene 👏 done with great detailing and meaningful symbolisms, can hasten this to posterity as a work of grandeur and laid to rest in the archives of our mind, sometimes to paint a picture of recollective genius.  So the 👏 to the creatives.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls:

Sia.k_1's take:

But as thy said " har andhere ke baad savera hota hain".. Hope to see a strong geet.. Maaneet supporting each other !!😊
Very true of life.  A celebration of life is expecting sunshine after the rain, groW*H after a rainstorm, death of life and meaningless clamour of materialism (Gods way of a lesson to be taught) to the secret of the heart and soul and of life itself.