3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovetheserial

M,  M,   E,

Why did Jyoti extricate that video clipping from the idiots thread ???  Is there a copyright or somethin' ??
No the person who uploaded the specific video....removed it....so therefore, it is not there anymore😕
Mishti M,

Pls. dont leave!   Just remember 'Tip Tip', when your down and out with cramps !  Your cramps will be in motion..then..and u'll melt into ❤️ze passion love !
Well if they're gonna shorten it up then they BEST show all of what they shot-from every angle...you know.."angle badal badal ke" 😆 ..and I really hope they don't experiment with their editing tools/software!! (like what they did with sheila-which I loved by the way-just not their editing!! )
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Mishti M,

Pls. dont leave!   Just remember 'Tip Tip', when your down and out with cramps !  Your cramps will be in motion..then..and u'll melt into ❤️ze passion love !
aray me not goin anywhere leaving u relax....me will only be an idiot here......annoying u all🤣
but for the time being......it is 3 10......in the morning...and my cramps aren't gettin better so me gonna go and tryin to sleep......😳

🤗 love u
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Emi- Tommy cannot attack me......he was my creation🤣🤪

Al-yea we aren't even gonna get 5 mins.....probably 2 mins at the most....cause they are doin the performance for another show......so it will be quite short.....

Ohh...look who decided to come back??!!! 😆 I knew it My Teacher won't leave me stranded !!!  🤣

Meri Bili muchko hi meow??!!🤣 ...ok ok so Tommy can't attack you...sure...

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
But since the CV head of the show Choti bahu.......was our CV before so she can give more importance to them if she likes....but i highly doubt that cause she has promote her couple radhika and dev...

so it might be tops 3 mins....or else....but lets see right?
E,

Hey did y'all notice Daadi in the hospital?? The first thing that came to her mind was not how Geet and Baby are, but how Maan her grandson would never forgive them for not taking care of Geet...
tsk tsk tsk.. Daadi...you should have been praying for Geet & Baby's health instead of worrying what Maan might think...

Well said E.  Geet and baby has always been secondary for Daadi.  She loves Geet and baby because she loves Maan and wants him to be happy.  We can recollect so many situations where she has used Geet for receiving Maans love, or Dev's induction into Khandan, or even helping Maan to not be emotionally depressed, for thats one thing she knew she could reach out to - Geet to touch Maan's heart.  No doubt, she foresaw Geet as the perfect bride for Maan.  That was a blessing in disguise.  Whats to follow, with the death of the baby is to be seen.  Whether interpersonal relations will change within the Khandan ? !!!  Has she seen that unlike NT,  Geet has been the total obedient daughter in law ???  Wait and watch...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

But since the CV head of the show Choti bahu.......was our CV before so she can give more importance to them if she likes....but i highly doubt that cause she has promote her couple radhika and dev...

so it might be tops 3 mins....or else....but lets see right?

WHAT??? Choti Bahu CV was from GHSP???!!! KYa???
@ Seher - Pawandeep was Geet CV's till a month ago.....

Muniza

Ok Chalo, Emiwa, Alwa my Halwa, and Munni di.....

gnnnnn.....be ready for tomorrow's heart wrenching episode...as well all will be left cryin at the end.....😭😭😭😭

Gurti we r ready to be amazed tomorrow with ur brilliant performance😳😳😳

Love u girls...gn🤗❤️