3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Mystery girl,

I don't think there should any of us deciding why or why not the baby should stay.........
If the Cv's want an MC they will do it and they should....as if they have a better twist with then who cares what others think and do what u have to do......
and put it as that.....I am ALL for MC....because no child logically can survive after millions of blows like this.......Sauna room, brij attack, car accident jolt, and then then fallin off of the stairs......it is just utter crap; they have made a mockery of pregnancy👎🏼

But jo bi hai cv's ke haath mein...let them do w.e it is to run the show.......

A very heart wrenching episode cried in the inside badly....but what had to be done had to be done. At least this time, they didn't insult logic. As kullu told me on txt, people are concerned about a fake baby on TV when millions of real babies and kids have lost their lives recently due to a tsunami? Are you for real guys? Some babies will even become orphans as they may survive but their parents may have not.
Come to reality people, yes it is sad that our Maaneet's baby is no more! Get a Grip
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivu I like the way you have responded.  I for one could never connect with this baby, because of the insufficiencies of the existence of this baby, with only the touch of Geet's palm on her flat tummy as a reminder that a child lived and grew inside of her.  Yet when the final curtain fall happened, an empty space built up inside me, a subtle quietness took over me, a large picture of Maan's tear kissed eyes and Geets resilient look with tear full eyes, loomed extensively in the emptiness I felt.  The CVs have cleverly built up this tension in us, for even the most anti-baby fan has bowed their heads in sadness.  Such was the slow build up the drama of stifled enthusiasm, of compassion, of patient love, of frustration, of respect and finally of resoluteness.  It reminded me then that the visible sign of utter love is an undying smile.  And I long to see that smile again between Geet and Maan.

This concern for a fake baby proves the enriched value of the story that has gripped the hearts of the most die-hard fans.  The brilliant execution of the depth in the storyline even if the storyline has failed to achieve its focussed goal several times.  Everybody related to the baby because of the beauty of the moments with Geet.  So there goes the 👏👏 to the CVs for creating that aura of life for that fake baby in many hearts.

As a reminder from your writing,  shivu, I again used a moment to remember with prayer, many lives lost during the tsunami.

Cheers  Shivu.

Someone console me ... I don't want to break down into pieces .... 🥺

Aaj sach much Geet hui apni jaan se parayi. I can't control my tears guys... 😭

I am happy though to see such optimism and the way we are all handling this situation .. truly remarkable that no one is making a really huge fuss or throwing tantrums -- particularly at actors.

But inside me right now .. there's a lot of grief. Poor Geet .. I don't know what's in store for her next. Monday's episode will truly make us all wail because till now Geet has been silent .. drowning in her sorrow .. but as soon as Maan comes inside and she comes back to reality .. her tears will ever flow ...

I need to brace myself or I'll break too ...

And just because Baby is gone from this world doesn't mean it's gone from our hearts. It will forever be their first child -- the one that was the catalyst in bringing Maan and Geet together .. the one that made them fall in love with each other more ... and the one that made them stand against the world but stand together with each other. It is Maaneet's angel. And I know for a fact now that it was to be a girl .. why else would they show Palak? Hint says it was to be a Baby Girl .. their angel. But if she's not there physically .. she is still in their hearts -- and ours forever!

Love you Baby Angel! <3

Z
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi - Thanks for liking the take, and yes life is not bed of roses, life is not hunky dory.....There are ton phases of life, we have to face....What had happened in Japan is it nothing fron't of Geet's baby lost? Obviously it is bigger than any reel character's life....

Anyways now it's time to show Geet character strong...I wanna see what CV's will show now, how story will move?

Muniza

Thats what even i am looking forward to darlings......There is no point in crying over spilled Milk.......Why no use all ur energy in thinking what will happen next, and how our show will progress
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Gosh man, the people out on the forum are effin crazy

Ignore Kar Shivi....This Out break is inevitable
I'm not going to be senseless and thrash CVs and what not. It was logical for them to show that they Baby would not survive the umpteenth blow to its life -- especially one like this. Thankfully they showed the logic there so that no one would be questioning them if they had shown it to survive.

I will accept the fact that it's gone .. because this happens plenty of times to plenty of women -- it's a fact of life indeed. Have known that my mother went through the same more than once so I know for a fact that these harsh realities are sometimes instilled into someone's destiny. Geet's destiny had this in store and so it happened. God knows best and when one thing is not supposed to happen .. then that's what's to happen .. no one can change that .. not even humans. Great symbolism with Maan and Palak and him clearly stating for the first time -- I am not God. So even his presence was not going to stop what God wanted to happen.

Now... let's take our minds off of why they took the Baby away or not and be the strength that Maaneet need to get through this. I know everyone in KM and KC will be the strength Maaneet need to get over this grief.

Z
Good Night girls -  Munni,  Shivu,  Vij,  ZZZ and who ever else is on the thread.  My night/morning (3 am) is your day.  So have a blessed day.   I will sleep well today  (Tip, tip..........) with the smile of the unborn baby to bring reminders of hope for another day.

Hopefully back on the thread tomorrow.
Originally posted by -honeydew-

chandi ... i am actually not in a frame of mind where i can see so much pain, but if the episodes are going to be as intense as they were today, i am going to have sleepless nights over a show again! damn

Yeah Yeah........Sorry Nihu.....But i am happy ki finally u are being drawn to the show and be here for ever🤗
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

HAI VIJJI,
                                     rightly said mc hona hi tha . it was logical .but now what will be the story . my perception was may be premature baby .after baby comes dev may wanted to attach with the child as no one  can stay away from little babies .their insecurity twist starts .but now what . how the story is going to move ahead . may be some gloomy time ,painful moments but as we say time is the best healer ,geet will emerge out as  winner. what next is stored .don't know but your take will on this will give me  ray of light.

OMG, Anu....Nice to see u reply dear........Dont worry bohat sare tracks, different dimensions sab kuch possible hai......Par the CV's have to OBLIGE
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Someone console me ... I don't want to break down into pieces .... 🥺

Aaj sach much Geet hui apni jaan se parayi. I can't control my tears guys... 😭

I am happy though to see such optimism and the way we are all handling this situation .. truly remarkable that no one is making a really huge fuss or throwing tantrums -- particularly at actors.

But inside me right now .. there's a lot of grief. Poor Geet .. I don't know what's in store for her next. Monday's episode will truly make us all wail because till now Geet has been silent .. drowning in her sorrow .. but as soon as Maan comes inside and she comes back to reality .. her tears will ever flow ...

I need to brace myself or I'll break too ...

And just because Baby is gone from this world doesn't mean it's gone from our hearts. It will forever be their first child -- the one that was the catalyst in bringing Maan and Geet together .. the one that made them fall in love with each other more ... and the one that made them stand against the world but stand together with each other. It is Maaneet's angel. And I know for a fact now that it was to be a girl .. why else would they show Palak? Hint says it was to be a Baby Girl .. their angel. But if she's not there physically .. she is still in their hearts -- and ours forever!

Love you Baby Angel! <3

Z

Awww my ZTV🤗🤗, understand your feelings darling...

I am totally agree with you this baby will always remain special to us, this baby will always be first baby of MaanEet....This baby brought so many lovely moments in parents life, which they enjoyed, shared......

Muniza
Originally posted by -honeydew-

the short scene, where arjun came to be with Annie, spoke volumes about his character, that he will be by her side no matter what their equation will be..
and he disappeared before others could spot him indicating, he will always be in the background doing his bit !

I so agree dear......Impact toh tha....Piyush Made his presence felt in that scene as ARJUN😉