Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ All - Ok girls me going to sleep, it's over 12am , and i have to get up in 5 hrs for work...Will meet after episode....Be ready with your tissue boxes......

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

E,

Hey did y'all notice Daadi in the hospital?? The first thing that came to her mind was not how Geet and Baby are, but how Maan her grandson would never forgive them for not taking care of Geet...
tsk tsk tsk.. Daadi...you should have been praying for Geet & Baby's health instead of worrying what Maan might think...

Well said E.  Geet and baby has always been secondary for Daadi.  She loves Geet and baby because she loves Maan and wants him to be happy.  We can recollect so many situations where she has used Geet for receiving Maans love, or Dev's induction into Khandan, or even helping Maan to not be emotionally depressed, for thats one thing she knew she could reach out to - Geet to touch Maan's heart.  No doubt, she foresaw Geet as the perfect bride for Maan.  That was a blessing in disguise.  Whats to follow, with the death of the baby is to be seen.  Whether interpersonal relations will change within the Khandan ? !!!  Has she seen that unlike NT,  Geet has been the total obedient daughter in law ???  Wait and watch...

Absolutely...she has used Geet...
She loves Geet no doubt, but yes, I'm just waiting for Daadi to accept Geet wholeheartedly & unconditionally as her own daughter/grand-daughter.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now EMI,   don't fight Texan !  She came back 'cause I begged her, huhπŸ˜›

Now texan, whats this guru shishya relationship ???  Is it like the 'man on the horse' experience - the rider and the horse.

Btw,  my husband used to ride horses, as a passion.  In Kolkata he rode for fun.  He had his own horse called Veerji, and later after he left Kolkata and the Tollygunge club (old British Club in the heart of the city - beautiful, like Maan S K's farm house) the horse died henceafter.... Veerji's name is in the rolls of the stable.  My hubs won many horse rides too !!!!πŸ˜›

Ems...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Sorry Ems,

😊You can have her at your commandπŸ˜ƒ.  She's gone to sleep and also Munni Di.

We need to be pals now.  So no fights, ok.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Ems,  I feel Geet will break down in Maans arms.  But why do I give the benefit of doubt that she would want space and absolute aloofness ??? Is it because others have hinted that or is it becuase it has happened several times before ??

I for one, want the opposite of what our predictions go.  A terrific hug and warmth !!

Ems, as u r in Texas,  u need to sleep too, huh ??
eminent thumbnail
Thanks Munni & SHivi for the info- wow perhaps that's why they incorporated Gurti into their Holi special? hmm... I would like to see a Holi episode in GHSP too...maybe it'll lift the spirits?..

Goodnight girlys!! Shivi hope you feel better!

Al I'm gonna go too, it's 2:30am here!! Great chatting with you!! Hope your laptop survives tomorrow's episode!! By the you're in India right?

Goodnight Everyone!!
😊

❀️ yall
lovetheserial thumbnail
Good Night MM, and M Di.  Sweet dreams,  Tip Tip and may angels bright kiss you gals to sleep.   Love   AL.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Good night luv,  E.

May the angels first kiss you goodnight and then πŸ˜‰ Tip Tip.   Loads of luv.     AL.
eminent thumbnail

Now EMI,   don't fight Texan !  She came back 'cause I begged her, huhπŸ˜›

Now texan, whats this guru shishya relationship ???  Is it like the 'man on the horse' experience - the rider and the horse.

Btw,  my husband used to ride horses, as a passion.  In Kolkata he rode for fun.  He had his own horse called Veerji, and later after he left Kolkata and the Tollygunge club (old British Club in the heart of the city - beautiful, like Maan S K's farm house) the horse died henceafter.... Veerji's name is in the rolls of the stable.  My hubs won many horse rides too !!!!πŸ˜›

Ems...

πŸ˜† ok ok no more fighting!!!! πŸ˜† Wow you're husband is a horse rider??? That's neat!! I've ridden before, but the last time I rode, I suffered from a bad fall!! I was badly bruised and had a sprained ankle but thank God that was it... I was shocked/glad to know when GC fell from that horse back in January, he got up and was absolutely fine!!
Aww Veerji died?...I'm sure you're husband had a great attachment to Veerji?..

eminent thumbnail

Ems,  I feel Geet will break down in Maans arms.  But why do I give the benefit of doubt that she would want space and absolute aloofness ??? Is it because others have hinted that or is it becuase it has happened several times before ??

I for one, want the opposite of what our predictions go.  A terrific hug and warmth !!

Ems, as u r in Texas,  u need to sleep too, huh ??

I actually want to see the same thing happening ...I want her to share her sorrows with Maan...I'm sure at times she'll be lost in her world-which is only natural, but don't what Geet to totally shove Maan away...My vote goes for the hug too!!

& Yes I was off to bed, but saw your posts-to which I wanted to reply to!! 

Ok..Good night!!
😊