Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 30

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi emi masi Al and gang, just dropped by to say gnite and a good day to those that are on this side of the world ..
couldnt resist it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜›Emi,   MM,

My silence for a while !  My lappi conked out. ๐Ÿ˜•

My take flew out๐Ÿ˜†

Just wanna say,  Emi,  I did not read LavZ take day before.  So kudos to Lavz for that thought.  But that you brought it up touched my sensibility.  Fine thought there.

MM & Emi,

I for one would love to see Geet crying in his arms, breaking up in his arms.  And for the passion, I would luv him carrying her to their bed room, once they return back home, and give her the warmest yet never seen before cuddle and hug to ease the situation.  No  S** pls.

That can come later, when shes in the mood๐Ÿ˜‰ 

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shivi- yes that was a touchy scene! It was really saddening when he says I'm a father too...I was like oh no...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway so I was wondering why he had no expression at all while he was driving.....I was kind of confused to what was going on. It almost seemed as if he wasn't affected...Perhaps different BG music would have helped...
Something I thought they could have changed was the city where he had to resolve that conflict....Geet mentioned it was about 6hours away?!! That's far... & Instead of taking the next flight out, he drove 6hrs??!! That was a little unreasoning...

Ok I'm not complaining guys...I loved the episode!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was just a few bits where I was like๐Ÿ˜ณ Huh?? That's it..

eminent thumbnail
Shivi I actually want Geet to go in a shock mode, and then later,  Geet "to cry her heart out" in Maan's arms...Al oh yes- would want to see the most consoling/relieving hug ever between them...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Al-yes that would be very good to see....him carrying in his arms...both silent.....he holdin her......puttin her to sleep...

@Emi- it is called shock baby.....sometimes everything becomes blank......and the world stands still and u become oblivious to the world around......as u put urself back into ur shell.....and Maan did exactly that....his first reaction to that call was to drive and get to his geet.....while driving he was zonked....shocked...expressionless.....he didn' know wat to feel.......

@Nihu-awwwwww......good to see u droppin in......so when will u stay and chat for a while with us?? lol
eminent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Yeh hamari Al wa Halwa haina....bhul jati hai.........that you are from TX๐Ÿ˜†

Al..Emi is from Texas...

and I am from the US as well NJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL it's OK Al I have a bhooney problem too!! ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: eminent

Shivi I actually want Geet to go in a shock mode, and then later,  Geet "to cry her heart out" in Maan's arms...Al oh yes- would want to see the most consoling/relieving hug ever between them...

Emi tooo ektaish style......she will not go in shock and we already know that because the moment Maan holds her hand tears drop out of her eyes....so she is not in a state of shock...she is very well aware of what has happened to her...
๐Ÿ˜ญ

eminent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

Hi emi masi Al and gang, just dropped by to say gnite and a good day to those that are on this side of the world ..

couldnt resist it 

Hey Niha!!! ๐Ÿค— Ummm Good Afternoon to you!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
U know guys.....i am pissed off....u see i get like this every month and then little things that people say irritate the hell out of me...

now tell me honestly.....and really honestly๐Ÿ˜ก

Did you all not like GC's performance?
Did you think he was not up to mark??

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MM,

I feel that maan will do everything in his power to bring geet back to herself...perhaps take her back to the office.....so she can be with friends such as Adi, Pinky, Romeo, and manisha...

try to keep her occupied with some work so that she can keep her mind off......do cute things for her.......take her out of the house for a breather....perhaps have her goin back to continue her education....

even though i feel that Maan will shut his feelings and burn in the inside in the process of tryin to be strong in front of geet so that he can  be her strength.....cause if u notice he was keepin his feelins bottled up even after Dadi hugs and cries her heart out....he doesn't say anything to them.....just keeps quiet and shows really not much of an emotion besides pain...shock.....

and when he is alone...watchin geet, you can see him crying.....tearing..but when he goes to geet and puts his hands on her hand...he once again looks like he is not showing his tears..... 

wat do u think emi and al?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,  Maan has always left his feelings somewhere to blaze, for Geet comes first for him.  He defo. will see that she is eased to being the vibrant girl she was.

He will bottle up, till somewhere a situation, could be caused by Dev., springs up to first create that tension and turmoil within him, and then like a volcanic erruption break up his inner self... and he may later never realize that its the grief of the loss of baby thats created this psychic possibility... and Geet to the resuce.  A cycle that never ends...

But with the baby slowly into the death track,  the story line has to take new dimensions.  CVs have to be intelligent to bring the right channeling of emotions, then new storyline, plot etc.  Wow, they will get hell if they go wrong with touching sensibilities of fans. 
There are any amount of storylines to pursue, and office track would be fun and easiest to start with.  Lots of laughs, back to office stafff, and DEV back with a bang !!