3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
hi hoon merijaan aaj main fs ban gayi hoon 😆
Originally posted by rickks

Koi hai kya???Main kya yaha aatmao se baatein kar rahi hoon????

Viji Tantrum ALertzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😡 😡

hum sab hai noa....viju....skype bhi aaja na...teri aawaaz sune huwe bhaut din ho gaye!!
Vijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!😡😡  Where are you?😡😡
Nihu,

Thank you luv.  Who bites and who shies away???  You did make me smile on my Sunday😊.  Thanks for the replies.  Will ponder and chew the cud.  See ya tomorrow.  The lappi conks out every once in a while.  I hate using the main frame and anyways my daughter was on it.  So my silence.  I am now laying myself as the lamb on the "slaughter bed of sleep" !!

Tons of luv.  Good night.😛

Hello and a big 🤗 to

Vij,    Nags,      Munni

Am off to nap for the night.  See ya guys on the thread tomorrow.  Loads of luv.     AL.

Good Night Al 🤗

i am not being rude when i dont reply tomorrow on, but i dont think i will be able to make too much time !
but if the episode pulls me again, i might manage another long nighter ...
sleep tight, and dont let bugs bite !
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Hello and a big 🤗 to

Vij,    Nags,      Munni

Am off to nap for the night.  See ya guys on the thread tomorrow.  Loads of luv.     AL.

Good night Al!!!🤗
Honey Nihu,

You have your liberties.  I wont call the judge in me to punish you for your time, your space, your work.  But I enjoyed the time spent virtually with you.  Perhaps the next Sunday.  Heh😊

lets modify what i just wrote and say, geet is doing her bit, and maan is doing his, both think and remember one another, but the struggle would be to once again bump into one another, and that happens by chance .. may be you could route it back to a time when perhaps what she is doing now is something where maan had indirectly helped, for example, yesterday they showed this little kid coming up to maan and saying he had helped her dead father and that he is good man, what if maan had taken shelter in a dhaba that was to shut down, helped the owner in a way and gone away, and geet went onto to actually help the man as well.. but after the man died it though it was geet looking after everything she always wants to meet that man who helped her kaka, cos he had also indirectly helped him and voila! when she meets maan singh khurana again, she wonders how her fate had brought them back together once more .. and she tries to run away again but this time he will not let her go !

I woke up and thought this is perhaps my last reply, with your remark that we may not virtually go into long convo's ....

The romantic in me screams for the while, yes,👍🏼 a storyline worth pursuing😛.  This romantic can become the aggressor later and want the earlier storylines which is far more the extension of my fictitious mind wanting to venture far ahead into the untrodden path.

Cheers Nihu.  Yet one more....
Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....where are you??😭
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi hoon merijaan aaj main fs ban gayi hoon 😆

Hey Nihu kaisi ho???I am on the forum...On Alimabi thread....Us thread ka burtha bana rahe hai....They were members who made DMG forum in to a war Zone and this weekend esp with the MC their target is GHSP....Their stand is MC hua kyuki Geet Never cared and Love the baby,......and a few other making the List is it happened because of tight clothing, because of MSK's super sexy smile and Deo......Math sochna ki i hove lost it.......Yeh Sab baatein hui hai aur ho raha hai.....😆