Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Al - I am still here, but wil reply to you tomorrow, cause very sleepy....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Alwa halwa- Maan was of course going to be expressionless....he was in total shock....all that hit his mind was geet stairs fall....

after that he had not said anything....he seemed as though he was dazed into another world after hearing such horrible news.....

he was done...

but i saw a lot of expressions on his face....where was he not expressing?? he was brilliant today!

The way he ran to his jeep and reversed.....that was fast.....

but i think he was in deep shock....exactly how Dev explained to dadi when she asked what Maan said.....

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ZZZZZ,  Mystery I also read a lot of emotions on his face...thats because I assumed his handsome face created those for me..all of us will read those which we want on his face..it was expresionless and I think thats the beauty of his face - read what we want on it at a time like this... Each of us will have certain common readings and we will add yet another to his face...a fabulous actor, with least words and volumes to read into his face....even the tear he shed, spoke much of his agony....the expression then was clear cut...the jeep should have travelled faster but again time stood still for him and perhaps that was what was being portrayed thru the jeep ride and the seasonal fall of the leaves spoke for the lapse of time therein...time moved yet time stood still in his mind...framing a picture of geet in stills....

Respond...Mystery.  also tell me are u in Poona or out of India....I asked you this once but you did not reply..

ZZZ, the above response is to you too, since you had replied to my take on the emotions....😊
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys me going to sleep...Will come tomorrow, have fun.....

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nihu, I just posted my response to you and Munni, and it was send and the laptop conked again. I assumed you got it, but see nothing of it...just before my reply to mystery shiv...

I am angry, so lost....

I have to unburden myself...Now I am sitting on my comp. lets see, not the wretched laptop..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
damn !!! i am waiting ...😕 i come in and out, cos its a sunday and we have family and cousins visiting...
write at leisure ...
u did read what i wrote right?
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Mystery I also read a lot of emotions on his face...thats because I assumed his handsome face created those for me..all of us will read those which we want on his face..it was expresionless and I think thats the beauty of his face - read what we want on it at a time like this... Each of us will have certain common readings and we will add yet another to his face...a fabulous actor, with least words and volumes to read into his face....even the tear he shed, spoke much of his agony....the expression then was clear cut...the jeep should have travelled faster but again time stood still for him and perhaps that was what was being portrayed thru the jeep ride and the seasonal fall of the leaves spoke for the lapse of time therein...time moved yet time stood still in his mind...framing a picture of geet in stills....

Respond...also tell me are u in Poona or out of India....I asked you this once but you did not reply..

Ohhhh sorry lolz.....I am not in India...i am in the US😛

and it is about 3 30 in the morning here as DLS started😆
Al wa my sweet Halwa and Nihu my niecy baby....

gn enjoy ur sunday evening....while i go sleep on my Sunday early morning🤣

will see u all tomorrow😃😃😃😃😃

we will rock the thread tomorrow as well🤗
lovetheserial thumbnail

Nihu,  Munni,

Wheres Vru…??  I know I read her last take on the thread where she said she would be very happy with the outcome of Dev inching his way into Geets life and the baby's…a different story line for a different purpose…Nihu you also wrote that futuristic thought on Dev and Geet on a journey together to find Maan….of course something die-hard fans would protest to…but pondering my way through this new line of thought..this would be a good time for that journey to continue as if they were on a mission to find Maan or literally they were forced to travel together on Maan's instructions for some reason – the point is travel together where Dev would explain (Honey you mentioned this) his entire regret of having done his wrong deeds on coercion to Geet -  Geet by now has overcome her grief about her baby – so lets assume time has passed….and only her deep inner loss (unexplained to anyone but only an instinctive scar of the loss remains).

I mentioned in my 4th or 5th page take in yesterdays thread writing that "an uneventful happening to Geet again !" – understand what you will of this but an uneventful deed…predictable or not??? All goes for a storyline without the baby..challenging …. The face-off between the brothers become all the more daring and gainfully employed for a power struggle between the 2 brothers also assuming Dev has become the 2nd biggest shareholder besides Maan and Geet…

Nihu Khatri in his FB writeup mentioned Geets death.  Now that would be a total no-no.  But the old Geets death giving way to a new GEET totally different from the coy, modest, traditional girl to a fiery, desperate, passionate Geet…Passionate for Maan and passionate for the causes she stands for…an interchange of unseen grief and die-hard pursuance of justice and honor for others that play a terrific game of emotions in her…her softness gone in pursuing these ideals --- not realizing all her old core gone for because of a baby she has lost…new dimensions to the old characters…

Nihu, ur thoughts on a futuristic storyline pls…you have slept well, you have come to terms with the happenings in Geet, now speak your heart, I love it….

Pls. tell me where is Vru…she is not even responding on her cell…

Nihu,  ur take for yesterday was touchingly written...I felt through your words..👏 

lovetheserial thumbnail
Mystery mishti,   Sleep tight, with the sweetest dreams of "tip, tip"....and much more with the touches...

Loads of luv and peace in your sleep.   Good night.      AL.