Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MUNNI,  
I am inking 2 names at a time, cause my laptop is giving way in between.  Thats why munni, I took time on my response to your required take of spsh...I lost everything and had to write again, even in word file.  Munni, that take touched me.  If you do ever come across others takes,  I would love to respond.

Honeydew
Honey, did you read my response to what you wrote yesterday.  I dont know, why, but as an element of being a Cancerian to the core,  I love responses.  Esp. when I take time out to write for virtual friends. I love them that much, that I want their response too😆  Esp. intelligent takes take intelligent time..so worth it to read others responses or re-responses.... I can imagine you needing that nap after the episode, esp. Munni and you, both of you were so attached to that baby....
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At least we got to see Maan's fatherly image in this context. And to tell you the truth .. he's just the sweetest Daddy ever!

I have this attraction towards young, handsome fathers :P And that scene made me fall in love with Maan Singh Khurana all over again <3 The way he said he'd finance Palak's education and that KC will take care of her from now ..... DIL KHUSH KAR DITTA AAJ HAAN!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
I know right Shivz? Bohat achi tarha se apni chaal chali he CVs ne .. taake hum itna dukhi na ho .. unhon ne humein dhamakedaar si dance segment de di!!

It'll surely help us !!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

At least we got to see Maan's fatherly image in this context. And to tell you the truth .. he's just the sweetest Daddy ever!

I have this attraction towards young, handsome fathers :P And that scene made me fall in love with Maan Singh Khurana all over again <3 The way he said he'd finance Palak's education and that KC will take care of her from now ..... DIL KHUSH KAR DITTA AAJ HAAN!

Z

I know, but the moment he said that he too is a father my heart broke down🥺
thinkin that u have no idea what u geet has gone through....😭😭😭

it was just totally heart wrenching to hear him say he is a father when we as viewers know that on the otherside a horrible incident has taken place that will turn his life upside down
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I know right Shivz? Bohat achi tarha se apni chaal chali he CVs ne .. taake hum itna dukhi na ho .. unhon ne humein dhamakedaar si dance segment de di!!

It'll surely help us !!

Z

exactly.....it is like this....

our show cannot have a hot sequence yet since we will be having a MC track....but the other show can surely pull their attentions and give them hot hot maaneet😉😉😉

and divert their attentions😆😆😆

smart i tell ya
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz .. I don't know but yea that Palak-Maan scene just touched me to the core! And speaking of BG music .. I loved the tune that started when Palak blew on his scar .. made it all so peaceful. Here one girl is taking his pain away and over there his real pain is about to start!! So ironic!!

The symbolism was top-notch today!

Another scene that broke me down .. Daadi crying in Maan's arms ... did you see how she was clinging to him and his face was in shock ..

Ok ok .. I gotta stop thinking about it too much!!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
😊ZZZZZZZZz,  😊Shivu,

Yes yes, yes yes !  Wow.  I need that break with passion between Maan and Geet.  Ofcourse I agree the story line needs that impetus and strong structure to move forward as many explained in their takes and even Jyoti, we all want a strong story line to go with the emotional blackmail the CVs peform on us fans😆.  But yes, a really overpowering dance seq. to overtake "tip tip" would be fabulous.

I know that Raaz said episodes and episodes ago,  that love and passion will blossom in entirety once again...we only need to wait and watch....its happening in slow paces and would soon be in giant strides...nothing would stop the moments then....Geet would be walking on her way to a fabulous theme based story....everything, characters and storyline, would be so much more enriching then....

Do you girls remember all the jeep scenes in HP...I am talking abt it cause for the first time they brought our friend the jeep...usually, they would show the speed at which a jeep moves during an emergency like yesterday....but Maan seemed to drive it a wee bit too slow---girls???? think they wanted us to watch Maan and his emotion filled face??? His face then, also showed no emotion???? Just a complete calm, alarm??, stunning face though....❤️
roseinbloom thumbnail
AL: I guess because he was taking in all that information .. he was getting right to it. No overreactions I guess because he had that belief in him that nothing would ever happen to his Geet .. plus he could be collecting all that info or just be in complete shock .. either way he had a composed face .. he was just thinking much about Geet and their Baby as per the flashbacks.

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Al sorry i didnt mention this, i have already to you on facebook.. do check at leisure and respond to that as well..

and the way you right, its hard resisting to reply 😛
lovetheserial thumbnail
Munni

Honeydew Nihu,

Just wrote this response to the 2 of you and it disappeared again!!!😡

The virtual box can be so annoying

Honey dew, dont leave yet again.  Munni may already be asleep !

let me write my bit to you...