Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 19

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Me Back!

Yep .. and didn't some people say Swati wanted an MC track? Well .. it's here! She could perhaps come back and work on it together with Mahesh & Barry! Power trio! We should honestly have a woman on the team .. it just helps a lot better. And in the future if any romantic scenes are to happen .. Swati can write them beautifully!

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey maasi, i have been very busy in the recent past, but the last three days have been relatively stress free work wise ..
and yes the show has also pulled me to an extent.. they story is going really well,
and the unpredictability is something i always love, thats why i am sucked in i guess..πŸ˜ƒ
pagal hoon main !!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Are Nihu .. we're all paagal lattoo deewane! 

That besabri that we always got is back .. I for one am DYING for Monday to arrive.. I don't know how I'll bare all of tomorroww!! Ahhh!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MYSTERY,   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,

The bg score of the little clipping mystery put up,  so so memorable and brings my emotions upfront. Hey, that face of hers, so innocent, and so into sleep  just compares so well to her face, innocent and calm while being wheeled yesterday to the surgery room and actually when the surgery was being performed on her. 

The bg score girls,  I wished they would try a melodic western touch to it.  It could bring wonders....I love this score.  Its brought out at all the right moments to make us cry or laugh.  The 2:16 melody with the Mahi always remains very touching, mystery.  Its her very first attempt at staying in office to save the baby and sustain its groW*H.  ANyways, nothing to cry about.  We overcome it for Geet.

Hopefully, the "TIP TIP" ,  will relieve us of the pain that Geet faces... for us....I am already waiting for that dance seq. as all of you guys.  THE PASSION -  its always been my first love in GEET.

πŸ˜›
roseinbloom thumbnail
One of the best moments of today's epi was Palak blowing on Maan's scar and saying she knows magic. Their conversation was so darn adorableeeeeeeeeeeee. <3

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hum to deewane huay yaar........GHSP ke deewane huay yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Nihu-great....now i hope i can hang out with u for my spring break this week...good to know things are stressfree on ur side.....

good good....i am still fasting....so i hope we meet somedayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@Z-beta we all are dyin with u...chalo saath milke monday ka intezaar kartay hai 

roseinbloom thumbnail
OH AL .. Tip Tip will surely aid us in our sorrows .. it'll help us recover faster. It's so contradicting the emotions we're feeling right now .. one moment we're grieving for Maaneet next moment drooling over GurTi. Ahhhh imbalance of emotions!!

LOL!

@Alwa meri sweet halwa-yesssss that BG score is my ring tone :)
love listening to it everytime i get a call....sometimes i get soooo busy listening to it that i don't pick up the call....🀣🀣

@Z-i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that scene😭😭😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yahan kya pagal Nihu hai? Ka chali gaiee?

Muniza
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OH AL .. Tip Tip will surely aid us in our sorrows .. it'll help us recover faster. It's so contradicting the emotions we're feeling right now .. one moment we're grieving for Maaneet next moment drooling over GurTi. Ahhhh imbalance of emotions!!

LOL!

I am tellin u they used the right tactics to get us over with the MCπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this whole week we will get some touching moments between maaneet....and a gripping storyline like once before....and friday will come with hottest Maaneet dance....which will drive us to forget some of the sorrows for a whileπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I really do hope that sooner or later we too in the actual show can get a hotter dance that will beat the tip tip in the futureπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago