Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Z.......i am cryin now....

Swati and priya both wrote the screenplay and story durin the office track when geet first came to delhi....

i want them back sooooo badly
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG YES. The most beautiful one they have yet .. my fav one in which they don't say anything ..

My fav one in the list of one's where they do sing is obvio Mahiiii .. man I've started to love the word Mahii after GHSP came into my life .. don't even know how many times I've sung that like randomly around the house LOL!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MUNNI

+I remember the old HP days and the early Delhi days .. The story proceeded according to the CVS creativity.
THen people came online and started demanding the story to go their way and wanted to see what they perceived the plot was..

I for one dont know the story , never read the original script... am a poor fan who watches the show.
I am not pro MC .I felt the pain yesterday and cried for the baby.I am as attached to the baby as some others are..BUT
I dont think its fair to say story wont move if there is an MC
I dont think we can say Geet wont get justice now- Did she get it earlier? Dev was in KC and KM and happily moving around. So where is the justice??
THe baby was used as a prop whenever it was necessary..

Also how do we know what the CVS have planned.. Cant we let them do their job for once before assuming things..?

I want to express my solidarity to the CVS .. they created GHSP , they gave us some awesome Maneet moments and if today THEY decided this I will stand by them and watch the show..
Maybe there will be justice track shown...How dont ask me I am not a CV:-)

So let us enjoy the present and let them do their job..

That said I am pained for all the devastation in japan and for Maaneets baby..
MC is always painful and I hope geet gets throught this..

AND CVS please show what you think is right .. Fans will always give their fedback that is their right and taking constructive criticism and selective hearing is your right.:-)
Please dont bash.. i wrote my 2 cents..

@ All - Please check this post, and reply...

Munni, my response to spshastr:

I for one totally agree with you ' the fact that CVs carry on a story and the screenplay goes unhampered either by fan mails or persistant pms to change things to suit (fans) their mind games.  Bull headed as they are, old or new CVs, experienced or fresh stock, these CVs continue just the way they feel the continuity is to be given, or a track needs to be introduced' (as Maan Singh the asst. director mentioned in the written interview on Telly Tadka).

As I understand, the basic frame of the entire story is locked and kept by the PH or channel.  The script is paged with the basic content, but not the moments or changeable dialogues.  So the framework of the solid structure is present.  The fans cry, the CVs are exalted,  the fans agonize, again the CVs are overjoyed, the fans are happy, the CVs smile at one another, the fans scream and bash, the CVs watch and go about their job unhindered.  Now I hear, that they can change moments, leave a lot of acting moments and delivery upto an experienced or good actor, help the weaker ones with a seed or explained idea and leave it to them to build on it;  basically the changes do come in dialogues and moments but never in the larger frame of the story.  The CVs watch the fans moods, their expectations and deliver, perhaps the CVs abide by the right time of fan requirements !  Basically, we assume that CVs write for us; a conincidence, I think'  The power of the fans lies only in the trps ' where if trps fall, the serial is scrapped.

Coming to justice.  As I had written yesterday, my response to a take in the FB and IF field.  The baby has always been the initiator to action for Geet.  It allowed Geet to ponder over lifes injustices and pushed her to limits to defy normal boundaries for its sake.  Maan was the instrument that sowed seeds in Geet to fight the battle for justice, truth, one-track determination to righteous deeds.  Maan actually pushed her on the right track and supported her with strength for the fight, first by words then later by action.   Geet was the ultimate actor in the field to reach that destination, and is still being used for further ideals that serial needs to project.

About Dev being let loose and unyoked'..The CVs perhaps want to play out the forgiveness theory within the family.  True repentance always receives forgiveness, and Dev has entered a second time with this turning point in his life, written all over his face.  But to reiterate, my deepest thoughts on this ' man/woman is human and can forgive, but none can escape constitutional rights to punish for justice and truth.  Dharma plays a big part in Indian constitutional framework, and here I would love to see the law taking over, where man could not, punishing Dev's misdeeds.  Justice takes its own time to play this deadly game of karma for mans actions.  But it surely will act.

Yes let the CVs give us their best.  Lets sit back and enjoy screen time.  Geet has brilliantly delivered and played with emotions like no other serial has.  I for one only watched English serials, but saw through most hindi serial flaws and took it into my stride only when required and never in continuity.  GEET HSP is the first credible serial I have started watching from day 1 and never missed it, marking it as vv imp event in my life.

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG Shivz! Yesss! And we need them badly right now .. as this is where you need a strong woman POV which Swati and Priya had which is why it was so powerful in Geet's early office days. I watched that part of the link you sent me ... uffff the screenplay is just awesome!

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG YES. The most beautiful one they have yet .. my fav one in which they don't say anything ..

Yes i loveeeeeeee it....and these days even today they played another version of this bg score....i mean they have soooo many versions of this same Bg score now...and they played it today as well 3 times....i love every version😳😳😳😳

My fav one in the list of one's where they do sing is obvio Mahiiii .. man I've started to love the word Mahii after GHSP came into my life .. don't even know how many times I've sung that like randomly around the house LOL!

Z

I used to enter my house runnin in after classes and scream mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and then go watch the episode🤣🤣
my grandmother would be in the kitchen wonderin haye yeh pagal ladki and her mahi🤣

i do it even now....i get out of my car....and then open the door screaming mahiiiii🤣

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz,     SHIVU

😛😛😛😛😛
roseinbloom thumbnail
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIVZ!!

Maahii Maahiii karte phirti ho?? BAHAHA! I sing it in the shower LOLZ!!!! 🤣 And I'm always humming the sad-Dev tune .. you know where he goes .. Hmmmm Hmmmm .. Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmm Ho Ho Hoooooooooooooooo Ho oo ooooooooooooo .. LOL! It's so beautiful that I'm humming that one too ..

HEY AL!

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Al - Thanks for the reply, and you have wrote wonderfully....I seriously think CV's gave us fans alot, and at this moment i want them to do their job, and i am here for them always..Yes we can complain, we can request, but we can't force them, bash them for anything...It's their show, and they knows better about that....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey guys .. mein abhi 5 minutes mein waapis aati hoon!

Till then ,

Miss moi! :D

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG Shivz! Yesss! And we need them badly right now .. as this is where you need a strong woman POV which Swati and Priya had which is why it was so powerful in Geet's early office days. I watched that part of the link you sent me ... uffff the screenplay is just awesome!

Z

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww

not only the screenplay but they both worked on the story together as well...it would be amazin to have a girl writer on the show.....why can't they bring back Swati and priya together :(
it would be like a dream come tru