Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I still remember the times when I used to wait for my Nihu to come back because due to school i was never able to sit and hang with her in the mornings......

so i would wait till 10-11 at night so i can at least say hi to her........at that time we were alll sooo nuts....

and then my nihu got very busy!!!!! finally she has started to come back.....looks like GHSP pulled her back into the vortex!!!

It was GHSP that pushed her out....and it, pulled her back in tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Good Achi Bachi Shivz!! πŸ˜†

And haha good you're a strong girl! I usually die of pain the first day .. and then take Tylenol and feel a little better.

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ ZTV - Yes it's change tonight, uff i hate these changes, but anyways i love long days...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail

Hey AL & I discussed this a bit ..

do you guys think they should .. maybe for one epi .. bring in Geet's family? Like even just one member .. as they should be aware and informed of this mishappening.

Geet needs condolances from each side .. especially her maayka! A mother should be there for her daughter too right?

Z

roseinbloom thumbnail
Yep Munni .. all for the summertiiiiiiiiiiime. 😎 

Z

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Show every single characters shocked face by zooming in at a tilted angle and giving a sound effect like *Dishoooom* and freeze it with black and white effects*

Then...

Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tanannana

🀣

Boy am I GLAD GHSP music directors are different!!!

And I literally wrote this on another post that THANK U CVs for not doing this effect when the doc said the baby is no more. The way they showed it was sooooo natural! Only Maan's expressions were shown.

Z

i know i LOVEEEEE all of the BG scores of this show....

in fact Munni di and i have the same ring tone......the original bg score.....this is my favorite BG score of maaneet....it is beautifulllllllll

the BG score that plays at this time 2:19-3:23

is both of our ringtoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love it to the core....listen to it

do u like it?
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG don't even get me started on BG music.

This is the one show where I am undeniably OBSESSED with the BG music and tunes. I thought every show had annoying BGs .. but GHSP proved me wrong in that department too. They have the best music director and they invested well in the people used in the music department. They gave us not only characters, storylines, and moments to cherish .. but the BG music too! First time I saw people downloading BG music from a serial as ringtones was with GHSP. And I did too! I love the one they used when Dev came in the first epi and Geet was falling with Tito in the hay .. that was beautiful music right there! I got hooked to it's music too .. whether sad, happy, or funny they nail it in every department when it comes to music!!!

Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mahi Ve Mahi Mahi Ve

<33333333333333333333

😍

Z
aray Z....beta

listen to the ringtone i have right now i gave u a link lolz
roseinbloom thumbnail
OH HELL YES I LOVE THAT BG SCORE!!!!

It's my favourite one man OMGGGGGGGGGG. Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the beginning part .. what instrument is that .. piano? because haaaaaaaaaaaa I love it love it love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've made it clear that I love it :D

Z

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OH HELL YES I LOVE THAT BG SCORE!!!!

It's my favourite one man OMGGGGGGGGGG. Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the beginning part .. what instrument is that .. piano? because haaaaaaaaaaaa I love it love it love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've made it clear that I love it :D

Z

Yes i have the fulllllllllllll bg score from there as my ringtoneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

then i gave it to munni diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and now she has it as her ringtone as wellll

isn't it beautifulπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ