Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tananana

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Show every single characters shocked face by zooming in at a tilted angle and giving a sound effect like *Dishoooom* and freeze it with black and white effects*

Then...

Dhoom Tananana Dhoom Tanannana

🀣

Boy am I GLAD GHSP music directors are different!!!

And I literally wrote this on another post that THANK U CVs for not doing this effect when the doc said the baby is no more. The way they showed it was sooooo natural! Only Maan's expressions were shown.

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey Al,

sorry i fell asleep without a bye!! was too disturbed last night, it was one of those episodes i guess that i had perhaps been wanting to see for months, but when it actually hadnt happened i had reconciled to it not happening at all, and i had built my comfort zone around it not happening at all..
i have watched other shows in the past ..but none like this one... when i used to watch DMG i felt a similar pull towards the show,but it didnt require me to put so much of my mind into it, we would watch it, make predictions, have discussions, but it never went this far.. i would visit forums also only for videos and updates..
geet has touched me like no other show has, and thats why perhaps i have too many expectations from it ..
since the show has been very different, we cannot say wad is to happen next, had the mc happened in august like most people thought, it would have been run of the mill, but the makers took their own sweet time to do it.. which  means, they listen to all of us, but do only what they want.. and what they want has always been very different, and has evoked varied reactions and emotions from the audience..
perhaps thats why there are many interpretations of maans character or, geets or for that matter even devs..
time will only tell what they wanna show in future! lets wait and watch πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nihu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,
Al,
by saying she moves her hand away i dont mean she is angry with him.. i was looking at it more in terms of her inner turmoil at the moment.. she does it cos she wants to deal with it on her own, like she has always wanted to do earlier.. but this act of hers will be instrumental in maan withdrawing into the shell..
cos her state of mind will be momentary, but maan will not take it well, as he will feel bad for not being there when she would have needed him the most, though she was the one who sent him away.. he will feel, though he loves her so much, she doesnt want him to be around her, and that he has failed at some level in convincing her how much he loves her and how much he wants to do for her.. it will be his insecurity..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, no, no, nihu.  I got the essence of what u wrote.  The echoes of her sadness where she needs the space to deal with it herself.  And so does Maan.  And after so many incidences where they tried to seek their self intervention in their own problems without the help of the other, has caused them so much grief.  Therefore I concluded that this time, the memory of the baby would (as she always brought the baby to express her needs) remind her otherwise.  To seek his help.  Not to brush him away.  To make him feel needed and assure him of her need of him.  That she will fall into his arms to cry.

Then it would be worth all those months of carrying the baby would not go in vain.  The baby has helped her to understand the need of the papa to be, her own needs, their needs for each other, to strengthen one another.  The baby may be gone, but the wisdom of the child lies deep in her heart.  I may be totally wrong,  but I see Maan as the man who bottles his emotions, to walk her out of this grief.
Nihu😊 you've seen far more tales of this kind to know the predictable way of CVs.  Mine are all assumptions !

roseinbloom thumbnail
You know the BG tune that freaked me out the most? The one they used right at the moment they made it black/white on Maan's face .. that silent creepy sound was UFFF creepy and scary!! Very apt for the situation too.

And Awwww Shivz Meri Jaan -- Tylenol .. Tylenol! :P

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello girls

What's the discussion?

@ Nihu - Yes Geet is very different show, and yes our expectations got so high, but thank god we have maintained...1 thing is very good in idiots that we never drag or stretch anything for long just like our show Geet.....
Mostly we all take things positively.....I am happy that CV's has their own way to take things, and i am happy that they finally take their decision...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning guys !!πŸ€—
roseinbloom thumbnail
Good Morning Nihu!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nihu nihu nihu nihu nihu....ur hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey Shivz, Munni and any1 else in the west .. we have daylight savings today right? I think going forward an hour? ... Remember that ! hehe :P

Z
@Z-Shivi is strong......no tylenol πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

@Nihu-wahi to baby........first we watched the show without ANY expectations as we felt that they will never let us down........and each day was unpredictable because we allowed them to do what they had decided to do........

but as the show kept gettin better and better we got pulled in further.....and our trust in the CV's increased each day....

BUT the moment Maaneet got separated......our trust broke on the Cv's as we did not want them to separate.........and the moment that trust broke came in our expectations.....

then we all started to watch the show with expectations......

but i can say again that after sooo long.....i am again startin to trust this team again......so i hope they maintain thisπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Shivz, Munni and any1 else in the west .. we have daylight savings today right? I think going forward an hour? ... Remember that ! hehe :P

Z

yes baby.....we remember i already switched my clocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰