Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Good Night girls -  Munni,  Shivu,  Vij,  ZZZ and who ever else is on the thread.  My night/morning (3 am) is your day.  So have a blessed day.   I will sleep well today  (Tip, tip..........) with the smile of the unborn baby to bring reminders of hope for another day.

Hopefully back on the thread tomorrow.

Good night Al, will talk tomorrow dear....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Good Night girls -  Munni,  Shivu,  Vij,  ZZZ and who ever else is on the thread.  My night/morning (3 am) is your day.  So have a blessed day.   I will sleep well today  (Tip, tip..........) with the smile of the unborn baby to bring reminders of hope for another day.

Hopefully back on the thread tomorrow.

Good Night Al........See you tomorrow😊

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

OMG I guess we had a lot to say today... already at 6 pages?

Hey Dhwani....Kaisi Ho???😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Viji - Darling, me also going, have to take a nap, and then cook as well...You also go and sleep ad then come at morning, will talk sweety....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

viju, people knew the MC was to come eventually but most of us didnt want it happening, and yes at one point it was logical to show it, today there was no other way out and so it happened, thus lies the difference.. over the months we had all grown fond of the baby and the babys going away has brought in gloom into the atmostphere and it will take a while to get over it..mere saath toh hoga yeh.. while watching the episode all i did was to cry, cos it was like a real life loss, but then again it was a job well done..

acjan: even i want to knw wad next man.. this has really gotten me curious, ab yeh log aagey karenge kya

Nahi Nihu......Initially People were sure Ki MC nahi Hogi....after a Point fear grew ki Mc hogi ya nahi hogi and thats when forums were flooded with NO MC POSTS......

MC was always the only Logical Track....and after all that happening with the last straw as the Staircase fall......they for once decided to end the Baby track...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To tell you the truth .. this is the first time I actually cried tears while watching a show.

That is the impact they have on me .. and the last scene is too heart-wrenching especially with the chimes .. indicating the lost dreams but also giving us that indication that the hope is not lost.

Maaneet will get through this.

Thanxx Munni .. yes I'm still grieving but trying to lighten up.

Z
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok i do not get why people are sayin that with the baby gone Geet's existence has gone. I read this a lot on the Main forum and it is driving me crazy.

Did Geet enter this world to just give birth to her baby? Was just giving birth to the baby her soul purpose in her life? Cause if that was the case then, even after birth of the baby her purpose in life would have been over right?

We all enter this world due to some purpose, which we ourselves do not know of. The main motive to get Geet getting stronger was of that baby. Yes, Geet fought for her baby, but even if she was not pregnant she would have fought to find the man that ruined her life.

Geet's main existence is not only for the baby, she too has her own existence.....it is because of her that baby existed; not the other way around. It kind of makes me go 🤢 when everyone keeps saying that her existence ends due to no baby.

exactly my darling shivi.......bang on..............u r on rock and roll today..........
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Viji - Darling, me also going, have to take a nap, and then cook as well...You also go and sleep ad then come at morning, will talk sweety....

Muniza

Sure Munni....Kal isi thread pe baatein karenge.....Discuss karenge ki Kya Kya Ho sakta hai.....what possible tracks can be shown😊

Good Night Sweety🤗
rickks thumbnail

Hello girls,

Muniza,  di'nt know you'd be posting today.  Thought with the spamming, the victory is won and its like a sabbath for the idiots this day or night, whichever.  Just informed Dtri that the post is up.  She enquired !

Yesterday was such a helluva day with the display of the video clipping, everybody's heart singing a wild song, everything racing faster than expected, even the thread postings grew by the minute

and comparatively today the episode has downed the hearts of many a fan following !

Fabulous sequence of events from the time Maan was returning in the jeep, all the way, with delightful and pensive moments, to be shared with just the viewers, sad moments, justified by his shocked grim face, yet he had the time to help out in a traffic block, he had a sure presence of mind even if the calling was to reach his destination asap,  the entire scene of the family gathered together, each with their own heavy hearts,  Dev was superb in his acting out the emotions, and remined me of what Vij exclaimed yesterday, ' Dev is responding with stronger emotions  from his heart for Geets baby', .... and finally the touch of the tear kissed eye of Maan to their final quite moment together....  Eventful and gainfully used moments by CV's.

Hey Al........Oh Yes Dev was definitely Awesome today....Kudos to Samir Sharma......On the whole the episode was well directed and executed...and perfectly added life bu the actors....

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Certainly Shivz... Geet's sole purpose in life is not only about her Baby .. it is much more than that. The Baby was her means of showing and attaining justice. The Baby helped her stand against everything that was going wrong in her life .. she always depended on it for support .. and that was before Maan came into her life. Now that the Baby is gone .. Maan is her strength and support. Her goal in life are to do with building the courage and strength to stand up against atrocities and wrongdoings and the harsh realities that she has to face.

Z