3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Munni

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be near the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate and love what you have written.  The first para proves that destiny has a strong hand in the life of the baby.  It is Maan who taught Geet about taqdeer on that very romantic moonlit night when he placed the ring on her finger;  today she is facing the work of fate and destiny in her life.  Symbolically, she will rise to be a woman of action and not lie in the arms of Maan SK blind to everything around her.  The autumnal fall of the leaves as the Jeep rolled down its tracks,  also predict a new life, new birth.

I totally agree with the second para that miracles are also a reminder for Geet of Babajis grace in her life.  She lived and breathed babaji, but fell short of overshadowing this grace by her careless actions.  She will learn as you said miracles dont happen always.  Now she will find comfort in external forces that push her to seek those things for others and allow her old weak, dependant  self to burn that a new Geet arises, gradually but surely.

Cheers Muniza. 

da little girl and Maan:

"Aap bohot acha hai .....mere mummy ne bataya....ki jab mere papa hume chod kar bagwan ke paas gaye the tho aapne humari madath ki thi..."

exactly hw Maan helpd Geet n her baby out ven Dev deserted dem....ven dey ver all alone...he was da only one who unknowingly helpd dem out!!!.....Maan wantd a girl baby...n dey jst shwd dat befr da baby left him...she cam n told wateva she felt abt him thru someone elz....in anothr form😳......very thoughtful I shd admit!!!😳
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Finally something Logical, Sensitive and Sensible.....

Its is Sad No doubt, the very existence of GEET is no more there......But that's life.....And more over this is a Fictional Show.......I am really happy to see people like you Savi, you feel bad but do realize the reality in total.......

With this track coming to an End, i really wish the CV's would explore another dimension to Geet's character sketch and thru her even MAAN and the rest of the cast

Initially i too believed that it was coz of the audience mixed response the CV's were not able to decide what to do, But as the show progressed I have always seen, believed and observed as shown from the time DD's article came (Be it a Rumor or not) I was quite sure ki this was always the GAME PLAN to have an MC......And i think yesterday ya the day before maine yeh kaha tha thread pe ki, ithna Buildup is being done just so that the desired amount of reaction is garnered from the audience....I think i said it to Preetu....But ab Dekho, they have achieved what  they were looking for.....

I know Ki It Hurts, kyu ki jab se humne actual Geet ko jaana hai, tab se we know the baby too, but as MUNNI said LIFE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BED OF ROSES, IT HAS THORNS TOO....As ardent MAANEET lovers and fans hum Andaaza bhi nahi laga sakte the emotional turmoil we may be subjected to in the coming days (That is if the CV'S pen it doen Properly).....

Actual jung toh abhi shuru hui hai.........How is Geet going to face herself??? How will she fight her inner turmoil, the void this BABY has left in her...... Will she not blame herself that this Misfortune happened coz she was careless.......But can that be taken as an actual reason when her thought process failed to work properly when she heard all that halla on the phone regarding Maan......

What will be the turn in MAAN's Side of the story, will he be more heart broken than Geet, or will he go back in to his shell......Will we see Maan's Past come out of the Hiding???

Amidst all this what will be Dev's Scene????These are just a few to point out.......

The show will get a New Dimension now, Tuning agar sahi ho, toh humara show phir se TOP position par aa sakta hai......the show is about Geet, her journey....so yes they have a new door opened up......

Love Viji

Originally posted by kuls11

So.........MC happened............something logical out of illogical baby track of month

..I want to add .rather they build up this baby track to hype...to show us sometimes you never achieve even if  you want........and THATS life....VIJI wrote rest Fetus served its prupose it was best for its exit...
........They showed us how maneet lost their child........but that happen in real life..................Actress DOlly sohi in real life had 3 MC.s ........in 4 years..........and less than that in reel life.........
And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once on thread if this MC happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............

Okie back to episode..........I was high level melodramatic epiosde......would have cried if Ani.........wouldntt have done that Lamee OTT acting .........bhi yeh kya ho gaya...it was so bad acting................
glycerin bhi kaam na aaye,expressions bhi saath na de..............ae mere khuda AA kya act kar rahe hain ye pata kaise chale........Rather cameo Kid girl act better than you ANI.....NIkunj........better u take serious acting class...................Dadi overacted......
Only good acting from Sameer....GC and DD............Sameer....you can give GC real takkar given Cvs develop your role....specially in negative direction..

Scene stealer of show............maan - girl convo it was so cute nice heart warming ...I loved it..............Beautiful......

Hey Kulu- common yaar itni bhi buri nahi thi Nikunj, you cant expect her to perform like DD na......Kar rahi hei bechari.....Better toh ho gayi hai than how she was when she came......Par sabki apni apni rai hai....and so its cool......

Yea The Kid-MAAN convo was very heart warming.....But what Jolted me totally was the way GEET sat on the Bed, still, motionless with just tears flowing....

Love Viji
Nihu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,
Al,
by saying she moves her hand away i dont mean she is angry with him.. i was looking at it more in terms of her inner turmoil at the moment.. she does it cos she wants to deal with it on her own, like she has always wanted to do earlier.. but this act of hers will be instrumental in maan withdrawing into the shell..
cos her state of mind will be momentary, but maan will not take it well, as he will feel bad for not being there when she would have needed him the most, though she was the one who sent him away.. he will feel, though he loves her so much, she doesnt want him to be around her, and that he has failed at some level in convincing her how much he loves her and how much he wants to do for her.. it will be his insecurity..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, no, no, nihu.  I got the essence of what u wrote.  The echoes of her sadness where she needs the space to deal with it herself.  And so does Maan.  And after so many incidences where they tried to seek their self intervention in their own problems without the help of the other, has caused them so much grief.  Therefore I concluded that this time, the memory of the baby would (as she always brought the baby to express her needs) remind her otherwise.  To seek his help.  Not to brush him away.  To make him feel needed and assure him of her need of him.  That she will fall into his arms to cry.

Then it would be worth all those months of carrying the baby would not go in vain.  The baby has helped her to understand the need of the papa to be, her own needs, their needs for each other, to strengthen one another.  The baby may be gone, but the wisdom of the child lies deep in her heart.  I may be totally wrong,  but I see Maan as the man who bottles his emotions, to walk her out of this grief.
Nihu😊 you've seen far more tales of this kind to know the predictable way of CVs.  Mine are all assumptions !

Viji,   Thank you for all the jappis and cheer you bring to us. 
Originally posted by muniza75

Exactly Viji, people think everyone wants MC cause of SR, and MaanEet moments, but since couple of months even i was saying that the show is about Geet and her struggles, her life.....Now we will see how Geet will survve, how she will be suffer, now we will see the strong side of Geet.....People should has to understand that not all are insensitive here...

Muniza

I have always believed and said ki the show is about Geet and her struggles, her life and her Journey.......Even when Geet was Pregnant hume Passionate scenes milte the that too in double doses.....And now after seeing all that if the viewers and fans want to RAMBLE that MC is done to make SR and Passionate scenes Possible....I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THEM TO GO WATCH GHSP FROM THE START....

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Viji,   Thank you for all the jappis and cheer you bring to us. 

Any time Babes ....But sweetu Thanku nahi bolne ka😊
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Viji - You are talking about this?

Anamika Das No Anj - who says MC is triumph of bad over good? What is good? An 18 yr. old rape victim having her rapists child? That too when she is married to the brother of the rapist and where her rapist and her current husband are in the same house? Is that even realistic?

Muniza

Yes Babes.....Thanks Bas i wanted to read it.....and relate to it
Originally posted by rickks

Yes Babes.....Thanks Bas i wanted to read it.....and relate to it

Oye abhi Al ko bola, thanks nahin bolne ka aur khudh sanskar bhol rahi hai😡....

Muniza