3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Yes Lavu, episode was toooooooooo good, all did briliant job, me waiting for Monday as well.....

Muniza
Massi jaan 🤗 luv yaa.....wil try to cum onlin onto skype on Mondy eveng....miss talkin to all.....hav revw on Mondy so i wd b free by eveng...

Lavu
Sorry Al, my mistake, i forgot to post thread link on old thread, and also PM you guys, but when i saw both of you there, i got it why you were not in the new thread....

Yes episode was too good, and felt so bad for lot of fans, who doesn't wanted this MC to happen, but things never be like our wish...If there is only wish has to play it's part, then there would be no destiny, no fate....

Anyways i am mostly concern to know that now how story will move a head...I know there are ton of tracks can be opne, but i wanna see how CV's will take this track further.....

SS was very good, and he played the superb part of Dev...I seriously don't want him to go anywhere, and want to see how CV's will turn his character.....

GC was brilliant as usual without any doubt, and other were good as well....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its ok,  Munni, as I chanced on it anyways.  Dh also stood to gain.

As u were mentioning, I presume this to be the burnt ashes of the old Geet and we will witness gradually the new, the more confidant Geet.  Many of us suffer a loss in many ways, but a child again is the most grieving factor.  A child born and lost is all the more touching and more an extensive agony.  I lost a brother in Kuwait.  The grief my mother faced, and the grief I faced were totally 2 different emotional upheavals.  More agonising and solid for my mother. 

I can only presume, the sufferings of Geet could only be understood by Maan as he has always sought out her feelings for anything sad or happy she faced.  And unlike others, I begin to believe that he will bottle his emotions, and try to walk Geet out of her misery, in the smallest ways only he knows to make her smile again.

I somehow am confident the track will run better now with the pursuance of a stronger theme and a robust content.

Cheers Munni.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I trust the these Cv's will bring us something new...as even now u have to admit that they handle everything in the show differently.....

the way they gave soo much importance to a baby, has never been showcased on any Indian telly Show ever....

the way they handle their episodes these past 2 weeks...i have never seen being done on any show i have watched...

the they handled the show today was extremely brilliant...the baby music playin in the bg when maan is lookin at geet was done differently....

today they added in beautiful symbolisms as well....meanin that right now maaneet will have to go through some tests but soon they will have a happier life ahead...

as "things happen for the better"

Yes shivi, they have done their job very well....And tell you honestly they have gave to the fans so much lovely memories of baby...They have done their part very brilliantly, and sweetly...Fans can't complain that they never showed them any connection of MaanEet and baby......

Yes the music they have played for MaanEet at the end, ti clearly symbolized that their new beginning for them, let see how, and when?

Muniza
Originally posted by -honeydew-

I have no words, I still havent stopped crying, because when the news of the baby going came, it was like a personal loss... over the months, when we talked about Geet, we knew we were talking about her and the baby .. and today, after months, its just her we are talking about ...and it didnt feel good .. not one bit ...

for one, i wanted to turn the TV off as i couldnt take the pain beyond a point, since i was thought, is a TV show worth getting so effected by?

but then i guess one must give credit where it is due ... it was a very well directed episode .. it had a gripping storyline and the acting by all was up to the mark.. but today somehow was not that day when despite all this, i wanted a heavy heart ..but i guess it was needed.. and the creatives seem to know what they are doing and why they are doing this ...

the ouster of the bad manager- will dev take his place? will it be his step into khurana group of companies? this way dev gets to stay away from maan and geet, at the same time prove his mettle as well... his good performance could bring him back to KC where he is asked to manage affairs while Maan cant ..

the baby girl- Maan always wanted  a baby girl, and there was a little girl who came to him to remind him of his good deeds .. this reminds him of his responsibility of being a father himself, and proudly so.. but does the presence of the big girl indicate, that though they have been struck by misery at the moment, by the loss of the baby, they will be compensated with bigger amount of happiness?? i know nothing can replace the loss, but does Maan taking responsibility for the girls education mean anything? Will Geet now work towards nurturing the lives of young kids ...?? we dont know...

dadi cried, geet cried, dev cried and annie cried, but Maan didnt- this loss is going to have long standing effects...

Maan placed a comforting hand on Geet, but will she move it away? will this phase have Geet wanting to be all by herself, not talking to anyone, wanting to deal with life problems, feeling parayi though she has a family with her ..

i liked the blend of little touches that they added to the episode like the dried leaves ka shot while he was driving off, or the come back of the jeep, or the little kid or Maan trying to huge truck, and the intercuts between maan driving and geet and the final depiction of loss of life by just a few droplets of blood.. these were all elements in his character we always loved and wanted, when they were all packaged in an episode and served in a platter, we still were more worried about the outcome of the baby and the mother .. goes to show, the best of things become ineffective when the life of a dear one is in danger ..

i seriously, on a personal level though the character is fictional , hope that Geet copes with the loss of the baby.. deals with it in the best way possible... and i hope Maan will be with her during this journey, though she may not want him around .. he need not physically be present to tell her he is there, but he can always do the Maan Singh Khurana like things for her .. it may be ineffective now, but it will definitely make her feel better...

i am not in a mood as such to discuss future scenarios... i have had too much to deal with as it is in this week, and a fictional tension is the last thing i want to carry over to a saturday..

hoping monday would be another visual treat and delight ...

p.s: i would love to watch such episodes with essence emotions and flavor a hundred times over even if it gives me a heavy heart, cos i liked what i saw today!

A job well done GEET team !! Proud of you!! and thanks for taking a chance finally and risking it !! the effort for sure has paid off... i was soo against the whole MC, but now that it has happened and there is nothing one can do about it, i would like to wish you guys luck with whatever you have planned for the future...

Mahesh Pandey and Barry Dhillon kudos to the gripping storyline!

Nissar Parvez and Maan Singh- cheers for carrying it out so beautifully!

Gurmeet, Sameer, Nikunj, Anjuji, Abhishek, Parneet- thanks for living it up!!

love,

niha

P.S: By now you know i am messed in the head, shttp://india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=40178576&PN=&TR=48o ignore that !😉

Nihu baby.....

Roote kaaye ko hum
Roote kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho
Sad hote kaaye ko hum

Ale mera Bacha...rote nahi.....

Nihu some how i feel ki more than Geet its gonna be Maan who will be shattered, i may be wrong....But thats the Buildup they had have done in the past few days.....Saying this i don't mean ki Geet ko dukh nahi hoga....obviously the void inside her is gonna be inevitable.....

Geet ka character groW*H, and Maan as her support system will be something to watch out for....Maan chup chup ka rona, aank bhar aana etc is something else to watch out for.....

I know Drashti had Nothing much to do today, but the last 1 min of her sitting motionless, with tears running down her cheeks, the feel and acceptance of losing the battle everything was palpable......even in that 1 min she made her presence felt.......

Bohat arze baad a well directed, logical and substance filled drama dekhne ko mila aaj......

Hats of to the team for a brillaint Episode
Al Wa....now what do u think of GC and Maan???

Saw that Maan again no????😉😉😉😉😉

Maanwa looked hotwa😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by rickks

What about Dev Leaving'???Kaha kisne bola dear????
Dev leavin was said by Chugalkhor aunty in SBS tody....dats one reason y I havnt belivd it yet...coz most of der updates tend to b diffrnt frm wat it really is...dey hype it a lot....Confused

Agree wholehearteldly with your Post.......Dil Hai Ki Maanta nahi...Par kya kare....THIS IS LIFE

Yes Viju....Life is filled wid equal amount of joy n sorrow...coz until da sorrow touches u....u wdnt noe da imprtnz n value of happines!!!!
Viju....beta aaj to GC and DD were fabulous no??

Loved the episode....was very good!!!!

Maan looked HOT lolz...

Also one more thing u forgot to mention.....now Maan will act like he is strong in front of geet to hold her stronger....but in the inside he will be crying pining that their baby is no more.......

and i cannot wait until i see Gurti on Monday....to see how brilliantly they will act out this heartfelt sequence
aray mujhsay koi baat kyu nahin kar raha hai???
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Sorry Al, my mistake, i forgot to post thread link on old thread, and also PM you guys, but when i saw both of you there, i got it why you were not in the new thread....

Yes episode was too good, and felt so bad for lot of fans, who doesn't wanted this MC to happen, but things never be like our wish...If there is only wish has to play it's part, then there would be no destiny, no fate....

Anyways i am mostly concern to know that now how story will move a head...I know there are ton of tracks can be opne, but i wanna see how CV's will take this track further.....

SS was very good, and he played the superb part of Dev...I seriously don't want him to go anywhere, and want to see how CV's will turn his character.....

GC was brilliant as usual without any doubt, and other were good as well....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its ok,  Munni, as I chanced on it anyways.  Dh also stood to gain.

As u were mentioning, I presume this to be the burnt ashes of the old Geet and we will witness gradually the new, the more confidant Geet.  Many of us suffer a loss in many ways, but a child again is the most grieving factor.  A child born and lost is all the more touching and more an extetnsive agony.  I lost a brother in Kuwait.  The grief my mother faced, and the grief I faced were totally 2 different emotional upheavals.  More agonising and solid for my mother. 

I can only presume, the sufferings of Geet could only be understood by Maan as he has always sought out her feelings for anything sad or happy she faced.  And unlike others, I begin to believe that he will bottle his emotions, and try to walk Geet out of her misery, in the smallest ways only he knows to make her smile again.

I somehow am confident the track will run better now with the pursuance of a stronger theme and a robust content.

Cheers Munni.

Who has gone through with the pain, can understand the pain of other, and yes, of course, mother pain is different than any sibling....Even my sister in laws bro drown on beech, but yes i have see her mother, how she couldn't sleeps at nights and and saved that newspaper with her, where he son news was published, and read at nights...All gets busy in their life, but one mother can understand it's pain...

A year ago one of my cousin's sister in law's daughter got burned by her 1 aunt in law...I still feel the pain of that mother...baby was 2 yr old, and mother left to pick her son from school, when she is back, she saw her baby burned on the stove...Here Geet lost unborn baby, but it's more pain to see the baby you born, spent 1 quality time, and lost them...

Anyways life is full of such incidents, but i am sure that MaanEet will comes out from this terrible moment, and yes track will be more better now......

Muniza
Just imagine.....the baby's room is done....read and all and now no baby.....geet will go in that room everyday.....

as far as i know maan he will shut his feelings up.....and will not let anyone know that he is bottling up those feelings......

and he will take care of geet.....and will be heart broken to see her quiet......lifelesss

WOW...this will be a wonderful track