Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 6

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai
Thode aanso hain, thodi hassi, aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi..

Episode was well directed, well acted, well executedπŸ‘πŸ‘, Brilliant job GC, SS, Anju, DD, and all others.....

Sad episode, very sad episode, but very logical..After so many accident it was so illogical to show that baby saved...I don't count this as MC, cause it was simply showed that Doc took decision to clean the womb cause of complication....

I have seen MC around me with my own 3 sisters, 1 sister in law...I saw them how they had gone through, but they hadn't stopped living...I know most of the people doesn't want this MC to happen, but is it logical to show baby save after so many accidents? What the guarantee that baby would born alive or doesn't have any mental or physical disorder? Let say this time baby would save again, and born dead than? If not born dead, but then have mental or physical disorder, would parents feel good to see their own kid to fighting with the life or be defferent from other kids? No, simply not....My own cousin son born premature, was mentally slow till his age 4, but still hadn't look different from other kids, what happened with him after 4 yr of age his brain started shrinking, he is still alive, but like a zinda laash, he has no connection with the world, he has no idea what is life, and it's very sad....I was so attached with him, when he was lil baby, cause i love kids, but what happened now i can't even go and see him, cause it leave me in tears only....

I know it's sad for 1 mother to lost the baby at this moment, but tell you honestly it sadden the mother more if baby born dead or has any disorder....

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be near the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...

Once again forgive me if my perspective, POV is different from you, but i faced so much in my life that now i become so strong....Hum yahan baithe hain doesn't mean that we have no life, and not face anything in life....

Muniza

Muni....i agree with everything u say....logically MC was the rite thing to show....but the thing is that this track shud not hv been brought in the first place....tripping down the stairs...such scenes shudnt hv been shown....
i agree geet has gone thru a lot both emotionally and physically since the time she has conceived....but even then the baby survived thru it all....and now wen maan is as much attached to the baby as geet (if not more)....and wen we viewers also hv become so attached with the baby....it was not rite to go for the MC track....

but i am glad that geet's past chapter is at last closed once and for all....now i am hoping the story will take new turn with fresh concepts....maan's past shud be revealed now....
watever....although it wont be easy for maneet to come out of the grief and shock...still i hope they wont drag this period for long....
one gud thing in all this is that GC and DD's acting talent will be tapped to the maximum and every epi will be a treat to watch....

and u ritely said that today's epi was very well executed and directed....every actor from anjuji to samir to GC to DD were awesome....even nikunj was gud today...

since the CVs hv the best interest at heart for their show....so i am ready to trust them that they must be hving some gud track in line even after this MC....

but no AA track plz....close that chapter too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

chandi ... i am actually not in a frame of mind where i can see so much pain, but if the episodes are going to be as intense as they were today, i am going to have sleepless nights over a show again! damn

It's all depend on CV's now, now their job is more harder than it was....Baby has gone, now they have to bring more logical track, more intense track with the fresh and open mind.....Now they can't show us anything and everything, so come on CV's tight your belt and sit...If ever need help, we are here πŸ˜‰....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I don't think there should any of us deciding why or why not the baby should stay.........

If the Cv's want an MC they will do it and they should....as if they have a better twist with then who cares what others think and do what u have to do......
and put it as that.....I am ALL for MC....because no child logically can survive after millions of blows like this.......Sauna room, brij attack, car accident jolt, and then then fallin off of the stairs......it is just utter crap; they have made a mockery of pregnancyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Very True
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But jo bi hai cv's ke haath mein...let them do w.e it is to run the show.......

A very heart wrenching episode cried in the inside badly....but what had to be done had to be done. At least this time, they didn't insult logic. As kullu told me on txt, people are concerned about a fake baby on TV when millions of real babies and kids have lost their lives recently due to a tsunami? Are you for real guys? Some babies will even become orphans as they may survive but their parents may have not.
Come to reality people, yes it is sad that our Maaneet's baby is no more! Get a Grip

Shivi well said, but sometimes viewers tend to mix Real with Reel Life......

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Al,
by saying she moves her hand away i dont mean she is angry with him.. i was looking at it more in terms of her inner turmoil at the moment.. she does it cos she wants to deal with it on her own, like she has always wanted to do earlier.. but this act of hers will be instrumental in maan withdrawing into the shell..
cos her state of mind will be momentary, but maan will not take it well, as he will feel bad for not being there when she would have needed him the most, though she was the one who sent him away.. he will feel, though he loves her so much, she doesnt want him to be around her, and that he has failed at some level in convincing her how much he loves her and how much he wants to do for her.. it will be his insecurity..
n this is where, geet will once again try and bring him back to normal, the story forward has to be about them and their dealing with things..
maan has always wished well for geet and has had a problem with her not understanding where he is coming from, and this has always happened whenever a problem has cropped up!
i hope the bad times pass soon..
but a scene like wad you said would be a treat to watch at a moment like this.. cos they need each other the most at this time!

This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nihu,

Frankly, I don't envisage Geet pulling away her hand at Maans touch.  She it is who send him off to Panchkula with good wishes and love.  She it is who applauded his little gimmick of setting up the chat patta stalls. so only the happy moments of his few last minutes are part of her memories of last.  It would be, I assume a heart warming, heart wrenching episode where she would take her time to cry out in his arms...His hopes for the baby has been struck by the sword, but hers more by the sweeter memories and a love so warm and satisfying.... The loss obviously the same for both, but the aftertaste of the loss, differs....

Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

Muni....i agree with everything u say....logically MC was the rite thing to show....but the thing is that this track shud not hv been brought in the first place....tripping down the stairs...such scenes shudnt hv been shown....
i agree geet has gone thru a lot both emotionally and physically since the time she has conceived....but even then the baby survived thru it all....and now wen maan is as much attached to the baby as geet (if not more)....and wen we viewers also hv become so attached with the baby....it was not rite to go for the MC track....

but i am glad that geet's past chapter is at last closed once and for all....now i am hoping the story will take new turn with fresh concepts....maan's past shud be revealed now....
watever....although it wont be easy for maneet to come out of the grief and shock...still i hope they wont drag this period for long....
one gud thing in all this is that GC and DD's acting talent will be tapped to the maximum and every epi will be a treat to watch....

and u ritely said that today's epi was very well executed and directed....every actor from anjuji to samir to GC to DD were awesome....even nikunj was gud today...

since the CVs hv the best interest at heart for their show....so i am ready to trust them that they must be hving some gud track in line even after this MC....

but no AA track plz....close that chapter too...

Yes aditi, they shouldn't had to brought this tripping part at this moment, but when they brought it it would be very illogical to not to show the MC, so when they had brought it that track, i prefered to see MC< and yes it logically happened....

Episode was very good, all did good job, and now CV's worked increased more, cause now they can't show us anything or everything...Let see what they have stroed for us now?

I also wanna see some good fresh tracks, where how the MaanEet relation will grow, and how they will use Dev character now?

Thanks for liking my take, and reply to me hereπŸ€—....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

Lagake saahil se jo behata hai usse behane do...
aise daryiyaan ka kabhi rukh nahin moda karte...
waqt ki shaakh se, lamhe nahin toda karte...
haath chhute bhi to, rishtey nahi chhoda karte...
Jeejuuu - WHERE are u?!?!πŸ˜•we all r feelin soo Low!!!pleasee aake kuch karo........

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai......
Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai....
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do..
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho...
Har Pal Yahan Je Bhar Jiyo...
Jo Hai Sama Kal Ho Naa Ho...
well dis is nt fr da serial bt fr me....i feel SOO BADDD!!!Gosh!!! am I goin crazy?feelin such apin fr fictional characters?!πŸ˜• but den.....dis is GHSP...which is very special to me....I hav watchd odrs serails bt da only tym i felt SO bad was durin AR ka accidnt in DMG.....dat was one episod dar I really felt sad!!!!😭 dis one has a bigger impact coz we discuss dis serial soo much dat I feel I am a part of da story jst lyk anypne elz!!!!

CVS - WONDERFUL piece of wrk!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mr.Nissar Parvez/Mr.Maan Singh - Hats off to you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
The deatailin was perfect!!!! da little girl who came to Maan....da dry leaves flyin.....Maan shwn drivin in trance n Geet unconciz........da doctors hands stained wid blood....all conveyed da messg beautifully.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Guru - Loved u tody.....
So on da whole da episod was LOVELLYYYY!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!! 😳😳

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....

Very well said Lavu, and well analysed, loved it...Yes it very much symbolised what would come in his way, and it happened.....

Well Dev is leavin?!πŸ˜• dats wat CA said naa....lets wait n watch....often it turns out to b diffrnt frm wateva dey say.....I wil wait till nythin is confirmd.....πŸ˜›

I seriously don't want Dev to leave, still if they want they can use him, and show his strong part in the show.....

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna..
JAg suna suna lage...Jag suna suna lage..
Koi rahe na jab apna..JAg suna suna lage..
Hai to yeh kyun hota hai...Jab yeh dil rota hai...
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein..Jag suna lage...

When ur heart breaks u dnt hear da sound bt u fee da pain....when a person cries d afristratn n pain is gone....bt ven a person holds it bck it hurts even mor.... Maan is da one who is affectd da most aftr dis MC.....I feel dat Geet wd feel better as tym goes on....bt Maan...well I doubt!!! Maan will console Geet...bt who will handle Maan?! Geet wd b soo depressd herself dat she wdnt b able to console him......

Hmmmm, let see how they will take this track further? Let see who will console who, and how?

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

On da whole I LOVEDDDD da episod!!!!!😳😳😳 ab lag raha hai ki our GHSP is back!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

Yes Lavu, episode was toooooooooo good, all did briliant job, me waiting for Monday as well.....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

Lagake saahil se jo behata hai usse behane do...
aise daryiyaan ka kabhi rukh nahin moda karte...
waqt ki shaakh se, lamhe nahin toda karte...
haath chhute bhi to, rishtey nahi chhoda karte...
Jeejuuu - WHERE are u?!?!πŸ˜•we all r feelin soo Low!!!pleasee aake kuch karo........

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai......
Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai....
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do..
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho...
Har Pal Yahan Je Bhar Jiyo...
Jo Hai Sama Kal Ho Naa Ho...
well dis is nt fr da serial bt fr me....i feel SOO BADDD!!!Gosh!!! am I goin crazy?feelin such apin fr fictional characters?!πŸ˜• but den.....dis is GHSP...which is very special to me....I hav watchd odrs serails bt da only tym i felt SO bad was durin AR ka accidnt in DMG.....dat was one episod dar I really felt sad!!!!😭 dis one has a bigger impact coz we discuss dis serial soo much dat I feel I am a part of da story jst lyk anypne elz!!!!

I know Lavz...Sach toh hai dil toh dukha hai....Par Zindagi ki yehi reet hai babes......It hurts Par such things do happen dear....Yeh Reel life hai....Real mein Jo ho raha hai uska soch ke hi i go NUMB

CVS - WONDERFUL piece of wrk!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mr.Nissar Parvez/Mr.Maan Singh - Hats off to you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
The deatailin was perfect!!!! da little girl who came to Maan....da dry leaves flyin.....Maan shwn drivin in trance n Geet unconciz........da doctors hands stained wid blood....all conveyed da messg beautifully.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Guru - Loved u tody.....
So on da whole da episod was LOVELLYYYY!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!! 😳😳

Totally agree with you here..........Excellent Job here Done by the team.......But their actual Victory lies in taking the story forward with the right amount of Ingredients

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....

Well Dev is leavin?!πŸ˜• dats wat CA said naa....lets wait n watch....often it turns out to b diffrnt frm wateva dey say.....I wil wait till nythin is confirmd.....πŸ˜›

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna..
JAg suna suna lage...Jag suna suna lage..
Koi rahe na jab apna..JAg suna suna lage..
Hai to yeh kyun hota hai...Jab yeh dil rota hai...
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein..Jag suna lage...

When ur heart breaks u dnt hear da sound bt u fee da pain....when a person cries d afristratn n pain is gone....bt ven a person holds it bck it hurts even mor.... Maan is da one who is affectd da most aftr dis MC.....I feel dat Geet wd feel better as tym goes on....bt Maan...well I doubt!!! Maan will console Geet...bt who will handle Maan?! Geet wd b soo depressd herself dat she wdnt b able to console him......

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

On da whole I LOVEDDDD da episod!!!!!😳😳😳 ab lag raha hai ki our GHSP is back!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

What about Dev Leaving'???Kaha kisne bola dear????

Agree wholehearteldly with your Post.......Dil Hai Ki Maanta nahi...Par kya kare....THIS IS LIFE

rickks thumbnail

Yeh Lo Sab Ke Liye....Jadoo Ki Jhappi......Dont feel Low Guys.........
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: rickks

Yeh Lo Sab Ke Liye....Jadoo Ki Jhappi......Dont feel Low Guys.........

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I trust the these Cv's will bring us something new...as even now u have to admit that they handle everything in the show differently.....

the way they gave soo much importance to a baby, has never been showcased on any Indian telly Show ever....

the way they handle their episodes these past 2 weeks...i have never seen being done on any show i have watched...

the they handled the show today was extremely brilliant...the baby music playin in the bg when maan is lookin at geet was done differently....

today they added in beautiful symbolisms as well....meanin that right now maaneet will have to go through some tests but soon they will have a happier life ahead...

as "things happen for the better"