Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
vinu ... your family needs you today .. please come if you can na ...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls,

Muniza,  di'nt know you'd be posting today.  Thought with the spamming, the victory is won and its like a sabbath for the idiots this day or night, whichever.  Just informed Dtri that the post is up.  She enquired !

Yesterday was such a helluva day with the display of the video clipping, everybody's heart singing a wild song, everything racing faster than expected, even the thread postings grew by the minute

and comparatively today the episode has downed the hearts of many a fan following !

Fabulous sequence of events from the time Maan was returning in the jeep, all the way, with delightful and pensive moments, to be shared with just the viewers, sad moments, justified by his shocked grim face, yet he had the time to help out in a traffic block, he had a sure presence of mind even if the calling was to reach his destination asap,  the entire scene of the family gathered together, each with their own heavy hearts,  Dev was superb in his acting out the emotions, and reminded me of what Vij exclaimed yesterday, ' Dev is responding with stronger emotions  from his heart for Geets baby', .... and finally the touch of the tear kissed eye of Maan to their final quite moment together....  Eventful and gainfully used moments by CV's.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

HAI,

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN .YES LIFE IS NOT BED OF ROSES . IT DO HAVE THORNS. THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING OUT  NEW ,MATURED GEET AND STRONGER GEET . YES, AFTER SO MANY COMPLICATIONS  WE CANNOT EXPECT A NORMAL CHILD TO BE BORN . IF CHILD IS BORN WITH SOME DEFORMITY ,IT IS A PUNISHMENT FOR  THE PARENTS AND CHILD .WITH NO FAULT OF HIS /HER THE CHILD SUFFERS AND PARENTS  SUFFERS LIKE HELL. IMAGINE AFTER THEY  ARE GONE WHO WILL LOOK AFTER THE CHILD .CANNOT IMAGINE ALSO .SO ,IT IS BETTER TO HAVE MC . IKNOW  PAIN WILL BE THEIR FOR SOME TIME "TIME WILL HEAL EVERYTHING ". THIS IS THE TESTING TIME FOR HUSBAND & WIFE. THEY SHLD SUPPORT EACH OTHER  .MAANEET WILL FACE INTIAL HICCUPS BUT I KNOW THEY WILL EMERGE AS WINNER. MUNIZA,LUVED YOUR POST .AGREED WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD .

Thanks so much dear for liking the take, we can't turn our face with the reality....And yes now i seriously wanna see Geet strong, and face the world strongly....And agree with you, time will heal everything.....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I guess we had a lot to say today... already at 6 pages?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hello girls,

Muniza,  di'nt know you'd be posting today.  Thought with the spamming, the victory is won and its like a sabbath for the idiots this day or night, whichever.  Just informed Dtri that the post is up.  She enquired !

Yesterday was such a helluva day with the display of the video clipping, everybody's heart singing a wild song, everything racing faster than expected, even the thread postings grew by the minute

and comparatively today the episode has downed the hearts of many a fan following !

Fabulous sequence of events from the time Maan was returning in the jeep, all the way, with delightful and pensive moments, to be shared with just the viewers, sad moments, justified by his shocked grim face, yet he had the time to help out in a traffic block, he had a sure presence of mind even if the calling was to reach his destination asap,  the entire scene of the family gathered together, each with their own heavy hearts,  Dev was superb in his acting out the emotions, and remined me of what Vij exclaimed yesterday, ' Dev is responding with stronger emotions  from his heart for Geets baby', .... and finally the touch of the tear kissed eye of Maan to their final quite moment together....  Eventful and gainfully used moments by CV's.

Sorry Al, my mistake, i forgot to post thread link on old thread, and also PM you guys, but when i saw both of you there, i got it why you were not in the new thread....

Yes episode was too good, and felt so bad for lot of fans, who doesn't wanted this MC to happen, but things never be like our wish...If there is only wish has to play it's part, then there would be no destiny, no fate....

Anyways i am mostly concern to know that now how story will move a head...I know there are ton of tracks can be opne, but i wanna see how CV's will take this track further.....

SS was very good, and he played the superb part of Dev...I seriously don't want him to go anywhere, and want to see how CV's will turn his character.....

GC was brilliant as usual without any doubt, and other were good as well....

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nihu,

Frankly, I don't envisage Geet pulling away her hand at Maans touch.  She it is who send him off to Panchkula with good wishes and love.  She it is who applauded his little gimmick of setting up the chat patta stalls. so only the happy moments of his few last minutes are part of her memories of last.  It would be, I assume a heart warming, heart wrenching episode where she would take her time to cry out in his arms...His hopes for the baby has been struck by the sword, but hers more by the sweeter memories and a love so warm and satisfying.... The loss obviously the same for both, but the aftertaste of the loss, differs....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai
Thode aanso hain, thodi hassi, aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi..

Episode was well directed, well acted, well executedπŸ‘πŸ‘, Brilliant job GC, SS, Anju, DD, and all others.....

Sad episode, very sad episode, but very logical..After so many accident it was so illogical to show that baby saved...I don't count this as MC, cause it was simply showed that Doc took decision to clean the womb cause of complication....

I have seen MC around me with my own 3 sisters, 1 sister in law...I saw them how they had gone through, but they hadn't stopped living...I know most of the people doesn't want this MC to happen, but is it logical to show baby save after so many accidents? What the guarantee that baby would born alive or doesn't have any mental or physical disorder? Let say this time baby would save again, and born dead than? If not born dead, but then have mental or physical disorder, would parents feel good to see their own kid to fighting with the life or be defferent from other kids? No, simply not....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well said.........I being a doctor myself have seen such things and how our senior doctors advice to terminate the Pregnancy, kyuki yeh sab asaan nahi hai aur na hi kabhi hoga....Survival of a Baby after such incidents will only make life a hell for the baby as well the parents

My own cousin son born premature, was mentally slow till his age 4, but still hadn't look different from other kids, what happened with him after 4 yr of age his brain started shrinking, he is still alive, but like a zinda laash, he has no connection with the world, he has no idea what is life, and it's very sad....I was so attached with him, when he was lil baby, cause i love kids, but what happened now i can't even go and see him, cause it leave me in tears only....

I know it's sad for 1 mother to lost the baby at this moment, but tell you honestly it sadden the mother more if baby born dead or has any disorder....

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be near the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...

Once again forgive me if my perspective, POV is different from you, but i faced so much in my life that now i become so strong....Hum yahan baithe hain doesn't mean that we have no life, and not face anything in life....

Muniza

Well Said Munni......I know Munni, Imagine Karo ki Bacha save bi hojatha hai toh what guarantee is there ki kal ko bacha sahi salamat paida hoga???? What if the baby born is not healthy and normal, tab yeh saare bashers jo bash kar rahe hai ab kya kehte?????
Or what if the Doctor says ki ithne saare complications ke baad bhi baby paida hotha and then gradually something happens to it
what would be Maaneet's state then....Doc toh yehi kehta na ki maine aapko pehle hi batha diya tha ki pregnancy mein complications ki wajah se bacha normal paida nahi hoga...Tab kya karte???

I agree to all that u have said.......And i am eagerly waiting to see the part hightedted and underlined in red.....

Love Viji
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nihu,

Frankly, I don't envisage Geet pulling away her hand at Maans touch.  She it is who send him off to Panchkula with good wishes and love.  She it is who applauded his little gimmick of setting up the chat patta stalls. so only the happy moments of his few last minutes are part of her memories of last.  It would be, I assume a heart warming, heart wrenching episode where she would take her time to cry out in his arms...His hopes for the baby has been struck by the sword, but hers more by the sweeter memories and a love so warm and satisfying.... The loss obviously the same for both, but the aftertaste of the loss, differs....

Well said Al !!! I can't wait for a scene like that!!!
EBasso thumbnail
be back in a while guys... trouble at work!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Viji - I knew darling, it gives me goosebumps to even think that after so many accident happened with Geet, what would be gurantee that baby would born healthy...None parents can see their kids to suffer or everyday survive with the life....

We have to think logically, not emotionally. I am sad that 1 parents lost their baby, but it's better than baby will have any complications....

Muniza