Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet's another journey begins frm here.... wow thts an awesome  optimistic thought!!! way to go galzπŸ‘
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh man, the people out on the forum are effin crazy
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nihu beta, maan did cry through his eyes......and tears rolled down his cheeks as he watched geet......pining in pain....mum
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

I have no words, I still havent stopped crying, because when the news of the baby going came, it was like a personal loss... over the months, when we talked about Geet, we knew we were talking about her and the baby .. and today, after months, its just her we are talking about ...and it didnt feel good .. not one bit ...

for one, i wanted to turn the TV off as i couldnt take the pain beyond a point, since i was thought, is a TV show worth getting so effected by?

but then i guess one must give credit where it is due ... it was a very well directed episode .. it had a gripping storyline and the acting by all was up to the mark.. but today somehow was not that day when despite all this, i wanted a heavy heart ..but i guess it was needed.. and the creatives seem to know what they are doing and why they are doing this ...

the ouster of the bad manager- will dev take his place? will it be his step into khurana group of companies? this way dev gets to stay away from maan and geet, at the same time prove his mettle as well... his good performance could bring him back to KC where he is asked to manage affairs while Maan cant ..

the baby girl- Maan always wanted  a baby girl, and there was a little girl who came to him to remind him of his good deeds .. this reminds him of his responsibility of being a father himself, and proudly so.. but does the presence of the big girl indicate, that though they have been struck by misery at the moment, by the loss of the baby, they will be compensated with bigger amount of happiness?? i know nothing can replace the loss, but does Maan taking responsibility for the girls education mean anything? Will Geet now work towards nurturing the lives of young kids ...?? we dont know...

dadi cried, geet cried, dev cried and annie cried, but Maan didnt- this loss is going to have long standing effects...

Maan placed a comforting hand on Geet, but will she move it away? will this phase have Geet wanting to be all by herself, not talking to anyone, wanting to deal with life problems, feeling parayi though she has a family with her ..

i liked the blend of little touches that they added to the episode like the dried leaves ka shot while he was driving off, or the come back of the jeep, or the little kid or Maan trying to huge truck.. these were all elements in his character we always loved and wanted, when they were all packaged in an episode and served in a platter, we still were more worried about the outcome of the baby and the mother .. goes to show, the best of things become ineffective when the life of a dear one is in danger ..

i seriously, on a personal level though the character is fictional , hope that Geet copes with the loss of the baby.. deals with it in the best way possible... and i hope Maan will be with her during this journey, though she may not want him around .. he need not physically be present to tell her he is there, but he can always do the Maan Singh Khurana like things for her .. it may be ineffective now, but it will definitely make her feel better...

i am not in a mood as such to discuss future scenarios... i have had too much to deal with as it is in this week, and a fictional tension is the last thing i want to carry over to a saturday..

hoping monday would be another visual treat and delight ...

p.s: i would love to watch such episodes with essence emotions and flavor a hundred times over even if it gives me a heavy heart, cos i liked what i saw today!

A job well done GEET team !! Proud of you!! and thanks for taking a chance finally and risking it !! the effort for sure has paid off... i was soo against the whole MC, but now that it has happened and there is nothing one can do about it, i would like to wish you guys luck with whatever you have planned for the future...

Mahesh Pandey and Barry Dhillon kudos to the gripping storyline!

Nissar Parvez and Maan Singh- cheers for carrying it out so beautifully!

Gurmeet, Sameer, Nikunj, Anjuji, Abhishek, Parneet- thanks for living it up!!

love,

niha

P.S: By now you know i am messed in the head, so ignore that !πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nihu lovely take sweety...I knew you were against this, and when this news came in epi, only you came in my mind, and then denians...Story was reel, but you all real, so i thought about you guys, cause your happiness, your words more important than anything...

I also wanna see how story will move now? 

I am agree with you episode was too good, all did brilliant job....Little girl definetely has impact...Somehow it seems MSK will bring mom and girl in his home...Don't know, but i feel, cause he wanted girl, and he can get his happiness thru this girl for a moment.....Loved to see the jeep back, cause it reminds old Maan, who just lives in his ownself, and now jeep means, MSK will be back in his shell again? As much question you have, i have too, but i seriously wanna see what CV's will do now...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hey guys ... ho tum sab?

Jeena yahan, murna yahan, iske siva jana kahan?

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chandi ... i am actually not in a frame of mind where i can see so much pain, but if the episodes are going to be as intense as they were today, i am going to have sleepless nights over a show again! damn
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Finally something Logical, Sensitive and Sensible.....

HAI VIJJI,
                                     rightly said mc hona hi tha . it was logical .but now what will be the story . my perception was may be premature baby .after baby comes dev may wanted to attach with the child as no one  can stay away from little babies .their insecurity twist starts .but now what . how the story is going to move ahead . may be some gloomy time ,painful moments but as we say time is the best healer ,geet will emerge out as  winner. what next is stored .don't know but your take will on this will give me  ray of light.
-honeydew- thumbnail
the short scene, where arjun came to be with Annie, spoke volumes about his character, that he will be by her side no matter what their equation will be..
and he disappeared before others could spot him indicating, he will always be in the background doing his bit !
-honeydew- thumbnail
viju, people knew the MC was to come eventually but most of us didnt want it happening, and yes at one point it was logical to show it, today there was no other way out and so it happened, thus lies the difference.. over the months we had all grown fond of the baby and the babys going away has brought in gloom into the atmostphere and it will take a while to get over it..mere saath toh hoga yeh.. while watching the episode all i did was to cry, cos it was like a real life loss, but then again it was a job well done..

acjan: even i want to knw wad next man.. this has really gotten me curious, ab yeh log aagey karenge kya

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

HAI VIJJI,

rightly said mc hona hi tha . it was logical .but now what will be the story . my perception was may be premature baby .after baby comes dev may wanted to attach with the child as no one  can stay away from little babies .their insecurity twist starts .but now what . how the story is going to move ahead . may be some gloomy time ,painful moments but as we say time is the best healer ,geet will emerge out as  winner. what next is stored .don't know but your take will on this will give me  ray of light.

-honeydew- thumbnail
it would be really hard to see Maan withdraw into a shell once more and wad will be more painful would be to watch geet taking charge of the situation and trying to bring maan back to normal, when it is actually she who has suffered maximum amount of pain n loss

Originally posted by: muniza75

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nihu lovely take sweety...I knew you were against this, and when this news came in epi, only you came in my mind, and then denians...Story was reel, but you all real, so i thought about you guys, cause your happiness, your words more important than anything...

I also wanna see how story will move now? 

I am agree with you episode was too good, all did brilliant job....Little girl definetely has impact...Somehow it seems MSK will bring mom and girl in his home...Don't know, but i feel, cause he wanted girl, and he can get his happiness thru this girl for a moment.....Loved to see the jeep back, cause it reminds old Maan, who just lives in his ownself, and now jeep means, MSK will be back in his shell again? As much question you have, i have too, but i seriously wanna see what CV's will do now...

Muniza