Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Thanks Shiv.......The MC/Abortion for the baby was a very touchy topic, on our thread itself we had divided opinions, who did not want MC and who strongly opposed it, only a few maybe 2 or 3 stuck up to the fact ki MC hoga for sure......

Shivi even during those times i believed that it was coz of the audience mixed response the CV's were not able to decide what to do, but from the time DD's article came (Be it a Rumor or not) I was quite sure ki this was always the GAME PLAN to have an MC......And i think yesterday ya the day before maine yeh kaha tha thread pe ki, ithna Buildup is being done just so that the desired amount of reaction is garnered from the audience....I think i said it to Preetu....But ab Dekho, they have achieved what  they were looking for.....

Another Thing regarding the WAR.....yeh toh hona hi tha.....But its out of ignorance that people are saying MC hua coz there was a demand for SR/Passionate Moments.......Log Jasbathi hai GHSP ko lekar, Baby ko lekar as they feel that is the essence of the show, but the Baby was always an Initiator not the essence the essence of the show is GEET, her struggles,her pain, her life, her journey, and that has just started

Exactly Viji, people think everyone wants MC cause of SR, and MaanEet moments, but since couple of months even i was saying that the show is about Geet and her struggles, her life.....Now we will see how Geet will survve, how she will be suffer, now we will see the strong side of Geet.....People should has to understand that not all are insensitive here...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Viji - You are talking about this?

Anamika Das No Anj - who says MC is triumph of bad over good? What is good? An 18 yr. old rape victim having her rapists child? That too when she is married to the brother of the rapist and where her rapist and her current husband are in the same house? Is that even realistic?

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Munni Di- beautiful take....extremely beautiful take i agree with each and everyone of u....

I feel that geet's real life battle has begun now....that baby that helped her fight for justice.....taught her to become strong and independent has fulfilled its purpose....

that was her phase to become stronger.......to become serious......independent to learn....

now her real life battle begins.......

now whatever she has learned from the time she left her home to now.....will have to put that to use.......

now will be her real battle.....how can u say that with the baby geet's wajood is gone.......how can u think that?? Her existence has begun.....

if the CV's want to....they still show GHSP as a social issue...and pass on a message....

they did again even today....that life is not all hunky dory.......that u have happiness in life but u had sadness too...

that each day ur life is a battle.....each day u have tests to take to move on in life......

Even now Geet can set an example for alllll WOMEN in the world.....to tell her experience....and how she learned to stand up....

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys, i just wanted to say im with all of u reg ur views abt MC.. Muni, shivi, nihu, jes, viji.. brilliant takes... Agreed with every point!!

We need to calm down.. I agree we were too..too attached to the baby... But certain things are meant to happen.. And MC infact has happened due to logical reasons.... Im definitelty sad.. tht ther will be no more baby talks...😭😭😭.. But as thy said " har andhere ke baad savera hota hain".. Hope to see a strong geet.. Maaneet supporting each other !!😊
😲😲😲😲😲
OMG viji....u and i just said the same thing😲😲😲😲

we said that Geet's real life battle has begun now....now her real journey starts.....

the baby was there teach geet to fight.....to be independent to be strong.....and it has served its purpose....momma ko strong and independent bana kar chala gaya papa ke saath...in the hopes that soon he will return 😳😳😳

Now the real story of Geet will begin.......and i am ready and smiling to see our geet....our maaneet shine together hand in handπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

guys, i just wanted to say im with all of u reg ur views abt MC.. Muni, shivi, nihu, jes, viji.. brilliant takes... Agreed with every point!!

We need to calm down.. I agree we were too..too attached to the baby... But certain things are meant to happen.. And MC infact has happened due to logical reasons.... Im definitelty sad.. tht ther will be no more baby talks...😭😭😭.. But as thy said " har andhere ke baad savera hota hain".. Hope to see a strong geet.. Maaneet supporting each other !!😊

thanks babesπŸ˜›

I say geet's real life battle has begun now.......and now it is time to make Geet mature....and to make Maaneet's bond strongerπŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Shivi - Thanks for liking the take, and yes life is not bed of roses, life is not hunky dory.....There are ton phases of life, we have to face....What had happened in Japan is it nothing fron't of Geet's baby lost? Obviously it is bigger than any reel character's life....

Anyways now it's time to show Geet character strong...I wanna see what CV's will show now, how story will move?

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Thanks dear for liking the take....

We are calm down, cause this is life, her andheri raat ke baad savera hai as you have said...Zindagi mein agar gham ka mazza na ho toh khushi ki importance nahin hoti hai...Let see how CV's will move this track, and what they have stor for us?

Muniza
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai
Thode aanso hain, thodi hassi, aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi..

Episode was well directed, well acted, well executedπŸ‘πŸ‘, Brilliant job GC, SS, Anju, DD, and all others.....

Sad episode, very sad episode, but very logical..After so many accident it was so illogical to show that baby saved...I don't count this as MC, cause it was simply showed that Doc took decision to clean the womb cause of complication....

I have seen MC around me with my own 3 sisters, 1 sister in law...I saw them how they had gone through, but they hadn't stopped living...I know most of the people doesn't want this MC to happen, but is it logical to show baby save after so many accidents? What the guarantee that baby would born alive or doesn't have any mental or physical disorder? Let say this time baby would save again, and born dead than? If not born dead, but then have mental or physical disorder, would parents feel good to see their own kid to fighting with the life or be defferent from other kids? No, simply not....My own cousin son born premature, was mentally slow till his age 4, but still hadn't look different from other kids, what happened with him after 4 yr of age his brain started shrinking, he is still alive, but like a zinda laash, he has no connection with the world, he has no idea what is life, and it's very sad....I was so attached with him, when he was lil baby, cause i love kids, but what happened now i can even go and see him, cause it leave me in tears only....

I know it's sad for 1 mother to lost the baby at this moment, but tell you honestly it sadden the mother more if baby born dead or has any disorder....

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be neanr the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...

Once again forgive me if my perspective, POV is different from you, but i faced so much in my life that now i become so strong....Hum yahan baithe hain doesn't mean that we have no life, and not face anything in life....

Muniza

HAI,
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN .YES LIFE IS NOT BED OF ROSES . IT DO HAVE THORNS. THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING OUT  NEW ,MATURED GEET AND STRONGER GEET . YES, AFTER SO MANY COMPLICATIONS  WE CANNOT EXPECT A NORMAL CHILD TO BE BORN . IF CHILD IS BORN WITH SOME DEFORMITY ,IT IS A PUNISHMENT FOR  THE PARENTS AND CHILD .WITH NO FAULT OF HIS /HER THE CHILD SUFFERS AND PARENTS  SUFFERS LIKE HELL. IMAGINE AFTER THEY  ARE GONE WHO WILL LOOK AFTER THE CHILD .CANNOT IMAGINE ALSO .SO ,IT IS BETTER TO HAVE MC . IKNOW  PAIN WILL BE THEIR FOR SOME TIME "TIME WILL HEAL EVERYTHING ". THIS IS THE TESTING TIME FOR HUSBAND & WIFE. THEY SHLD SUPPORT EACH OTHER  .MAANEET WILL FACE INTIAL HICCUPS BUT I KNOW THEY WILL EMERGE AS WINNER. MUNIZA,LUVED YOUR POST .AGREED WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD .
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldnt watch the epi first .. i could only read the live update via my phone n when i read MC happened i was sooooo angry n frustrated n boiling LOL .. i didnt want MC to happen n was still hoping that everything will be fine ..

But now i watched the epi n I'm still not over it .. the epi was fantastic .. they made me cry .. we could only see a glimpse of Geet's emotions even that was enough to make me cry .. and Gurmeet was superb as well .. hats off to You guys n to the whole crew Nissar, Maan Singh, CVs everyone .. now i really hope that we get to see a logical track.. I hope Dev doesnt leave KM now .. since the baby is no more it feels like the essence, initial story of Geet is gone .. as if the title doesnt suit the story anymore .. bt we cannot predict anything now .. lets see wht is going to happen ..